Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi (42183 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Bukola Saraki / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU STOLE GOVERNMENT FUNDS BUT YOU REMEMBER WOLE OLANIPEKUN AND FESTUS KENYAMO ARE AVAILABLE.... grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi by Tinyemeka(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mc4larin:

I dedicate ths FTC to Almighty God..... To my new babe Abiola, may we f**k ourselves till eath do us part

Behold the post of a stark raving blasphemous fame-hungry hypocrite.

And I'm doubly sure you attend a Protestant church like RCCG or Winners. undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi by dukecharles(m): 12:41am On Jul 10, 2015
The Judas Amaechi will soon regret his actions... NONSENSE FOOL
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi by hennesseykrane(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Mc4larin:
Lion of Ubima!!!!
The slayer of GEJ
The nightmare of PDP
The fucker of Tanoids

Should I continue

I dedicate ths FTC to Almighty God, to my mum, friends & family........ To my new babe Abiola, may we f**k ourselves till eath do us part
u fit continue for mars ooh
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi by SirEzzy(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2015
petsolo15:
the King of south south..

Are u the 1 that made him a king? He is no king to south south, he is a mother fucker.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi by petsolo15(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
SirEzzy:

Are u the 1 that made him a king? He is no king to south south, he is a mother fucker.
u cannot deny the fact that he is the architect of thisday change.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi by simdam500(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
allanphash7: Amaechi

The man who gives jona-daft and mama piss a sleepless night

Best caption...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Governors Who Defied Godfatherism / Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / Statue Of Nzeogwu Erected In His Home Town Of Okpanam - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.