Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

3d Vfx Blender Maya Max Photoshop Gimp And Tech Community - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3d Vfx Blender Maya Max Photoshop Gimp And Tech Community (1353 Views)

My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. / Please How Do I Install GIMP? / Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3d Vfx Blender Maya Max Photoshop Gimp And Tech Community by davostar: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hey peeps am a newbie to nairaland and i just thought that i havent seen any vfx or blender groups here so i decided to make one.

I am 17 and i have really been enjoying using blender vfx and compositing but i just wonder why it seems i am the only one in lagos of my agemate to start making good use of of blender and i think the youth should be highly encouraged to start doing good things to make this country progress.
Every youth wants to enter the university thinking it guarantees them a good future but they dont know that future can be gotten university or no university.
For example the internet as made everything easy. Throgh the internet at my young age i have been able to learn web technology(html,css,js) and network security implementations. This are things some student think thell be thought in the uni. So they wait till they get there instead of taking there time to study. Another thing people complain bout is employment. But why is everyone trying to get employed instead of trying to establish something. Especially in the area of technology. There are ton of ways an individual can make progress.
I just hope the spirit of this country will change.
Leaving that aside feal free to post ur project,questiòns and stuffs. Lets make this happen peeps
Re: 3d Vfx Blender Maya Max Photoshop Gimp And Tech Community by Donald3d(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
davostar:
Hey peeps am a newbie to nairaland and i just thought that i havent seen any vfx or blender groups here so i decided to make one.

I am 17 and i have really been enjoying using blender vfx and compositing but i just wonder why it seems i am the only one in lagos of my agemate to start making good use of of blender and i think the youth should be highly encouraged to start doing good things to make this country progress.
Every youth wants to enter the university thinking it guarantees them a good future but they dont know that future can be gotten university or no university.
For example the internet as made everything easy. Throgh the internet at my young age i have been able to learn web technology(html,css,js) and network security implementations. This are things some student think thell be thought in the uni. So they wait till they get there instead of taking there time to study. Another thing people complain bout is employment. But why is everyone trying to get employed instead of trying to establish something. Especially in the area of technology. There are ton of ways an individual can make progress.
Leaving that aside feal free to post ur project,questiòns and stuffs. Lets make this happen peeps
keep it up,i had the same zeal when i was about ur age and i dont regret it now
Re: 3d Vfx Blender Maya Max Photoshop Gimp And Tech Community by davostar: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
cool what are software are you based on
Re: 3d Vfx Blender Maya Max Photoshop Gimp And Tech Community by Tos87(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: 3d Vfx Blender Maya Max Photoshop Gimp And Tech Community by prof800(m): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Welcome. smiley
Re: 3d Vfx Blender Maya Max Photoshop Gimp And Tech Community by Tos87(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2015
davostar:

drop a work or two of yours.

(1) (Reply)

Our Story So Far: Designing For The Law School, Meeting The Vp, Prof Osinbajo! / If You Like Comics Or Superheroes, You Would Love This! / Art For The Art Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.