Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Uniben Post Utme For 2015 Academic Session Plus All You Need To Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Post Utme For 2015 Academic Session Plus All You Need To Know (546 Views)

JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues / Postal Code Of All States In Nigeria PLUS All Distrcits In Lagos State / UNILAG Part-time Form For 2015/2016 Academic Session Now Available !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Post Utme For 2015 Academic Session Plus All You Need To Know by favourtym: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
I'm going to share here tops that will help you excel in University of Benin Post-UTME exams.i will definitely advice you read it carefully.

1. Get UNIBEN Post UTME Past Question: This is apparently the most important thing any serious student would get. I remember writing my Post-UDE exam and quite a number of the questions were repeated. This helped me save time because timing is so important since you don't have the whole day after all.

2. Review Past JAMB-UTME and even WAEC Past Questions: Perhaps you probably have not heard but it's a fact that the Comprehension Passages set in UNIBEN Post-UTME exams are basically WAEC past questions. Also, many of the other subjects like Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, Literature-in-English, and Commerce are repeated in the same way however few.

3. Start Preparation Early: This can be in form of personal study or attending quality tutorial classes where the question patterns and techniques for answering them would be learnt. You must be diligent with your study and passionate too. As the say goes, make hay while the sun shines.

4. Have a Fixed Mental Attitude of a Success: Some people are never happy about themselves, always complaining about the past and how many times they wrote UNIBEN Post-UTME exam without success. Don't let them spoil your attitude. Always have the mindset of a victor. Whether the University Council likes it or not students will get admitted every session, see yourself among them. Never think of failure in your mind, resist those 'failure thoughts' and see yourself triumphant. See yourself matriculating, see yourself scoring 90%. It's possible as far as your eyes can see.

5. Use the Library: This is also very important because excellent students are born out of there. I implore you to use the library if you have access to one.

6. Get UNIBEN 100 Level Q-Pack on your Study Course: This is an excellent work of Quintessence Tutors of the university who diligently compiled 100 level past questions and answers spanning various faculties. Many of the Post-UTME questions show up from there.

7. Spend Time to Pray: God crowns our work with success. Whether or not you believe it the Holy Spirit remains the secret of success. If only you would let Him help you, your success will spread abroad such that anything you lay your hands to do turns into success. You'll succeed by His grace!
8.all you need to know we will definately assist you with it.....you can reach us at our office at shop 24 ekosodin,very close to university of benin small gate,ugbowo,benin city.our contact is 2348037367085
we will give you all the assistance you need.YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR PRIORITY.........GOD BLESS

Apply for the Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it for presentation at UNIBEN 2015 Post-UTME Venue or Admission Processing

Re: Uniben Post Utme For 2015 Academic Session Plus All You Need To Know by favourtym: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
THE POST UTME FOR 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION IS OUT
Re: Uniben Post Utme For 2015 Academic Session Plus All You Need To Know by idearito(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jambico be lyk....atlast my tym don cum,mke I sha c runz do

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Biggest Questions Of Life / 30 Things You Must Do Before You Turn 30. A Must Read. / M.sc Program For An Education Biology Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.