Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Road To Salvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Road To Salvation (657 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far / Salvation Ministry Port-Harcourt Constructs Roads And Drainages (Photos) / 7 Main Steps To Salvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Road To Salvation by Keky(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
IF you should die today are you 100% sure - sure beyond the shadow of a doubt that you would go to heaven? If you feel you can say yes, please read on.

IF you should die and stand before God and He asked you why He should let you into
Heaven, what would you say? If your answer is, "I am sure I
would go to Heaven because I have tried to be a good person," it's the wrong answer so please read on.

Salvation, or the gift of eternal life cannot be earned. To have
earned it you would have had to live your life without ever sinning - something that no man except Jesus Christ Himself has ever done. This gift of the forgiveness of our sins, the gift of eternal life called salvation is just that - a gift. It can't be earned. Like any gift, it's free and only has to be received.

The following verses help you see these glorious and eternal
promises and truths.
We can know - not hope - that we have eternal life!

I John 5:13 "That these things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."
No one has been able to live a sinless life

Romans 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one."

Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Sin has touched every human being's life.

Romans 5:12 "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:"

We deserve punishment for our
sins but Jesus offers us the free gift of eternal life.

Romans 6:23
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life
through Jesus Christ our Lord."

God isn't waiting for us to get cleaned up first, He'll help us
with that. He accepts us while we are still sinners so, there is
no sense in putting it off

Romans 5:8 "But God commendedth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

Faith in Jesus Christ, and the receiving of the gift of salvation, is initiated by believing in our hearts and saying what we believe to God
first, and then others.

Romans 10:9-13 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

If we say we haven't sinned, we have lied to ourselves. When we admit that we have, God is faithful to continually cleanse us.

1 John 1:8-10
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just
and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives."

Jesus is waiting for you right now! Don't put it off for a second. Let Him into your life!

Rev 3:20 "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."

Pray this prayer of Salvation to God from your heart and mean
it If you would like to ask Jesus into your heart now, simply pray this prayer to God and mean iffrom your heart. A miracle will happen as you pray. You will be forgiven and brought into the family of God.

Pray this Prayer:
Heavenly Father, I do believe that Jesus is your Son.
That He came to earth to die from my sins.
That He rose again from the dead.
Jesus please come into my heart.
Please forgive me of all my sins.
Please wash them all away.
Please come and live in my heart.
Please teach me your ways.
Please help me to learn and understand your Word.
Please give me Christian friends that love you and can help me grow in your Word.
Please help me find a church that will teach me the Bible, and help me grow in knowing you.
I thank you now in Jesus name, Amen.

Reference: Pastor Tim Burt

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons God Wants You To Prosper / Happy Dussehra 2015 School & College Holidays In India / Science and Religion agree.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.