Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

7 Main Steps To Salvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Main Steps To Salvation (16661 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Salvation Ministry Port-Harcourt Constructs Roads And Drainages (Photos) / Which True Way To Salvation: Through Koran Or Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Main Steps To Salvation by Mediapace: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
If you are Truly ready for Total salvation from your sins,these are the steps you Must follow:

1.Acknowledge yourself as a sinner "Romans 3:23" :
The bible says "all have sin and cut short the glory of God".
You must acknowledge yourself as a sinner,all of us are bound to sin,even if you have never commited a sin in your life,it is obvious that your parents commit one before they left which makes you a sinner,just acknowledge yourself as a sinner

2.Confess your Sins To God "1st John 1:9 :
Confess all your sins to Jesus christ your lord and saviour,we christians always make a mistake when confessing our sins,we class them together which is not good,state them one by one TO God for Total Salvation

3.Repent from your sins "Acts 3:19" :
After confessions repent from your sins,God hate them and make sure you don't GO back to it again,don't be like a dog that will always go back to its vomit again.

4.Ask for forgiveness "Luke 18:13"
Pray to God so that he can forgive you of all your sins,he is the only way to SALVATION,ask him for total forgiveness of the sins you know and the one's you did not know

5.Invite Jesus christ into your heart and accept him as your personal Lord and Saviour "Rev 3:20" :
Drive away all other spirits and power apart from God's power which is the holy spirit and make him your Lord and Saviour.

6.Join a living bible church where you can serve God,learn his word and grow in faith "Malachi 3 vs 16" :
It is quite a good thing to worship with God in group,find a living bible church today to worship for Total Salvation

7.Read Titus 2:11-14 : c'mon don't be lazy,it is a sin,take it as homework lols
Thanks!

Source: http://mediapace.wapka.mobi/forum2_theme_112572678.xhtml?tema=8

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by ADULTBASE(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Nice one. This will help,

1 Like

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nice one OP kiss

1 Like

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by jamex93(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hallelujah somebody

1 Like

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by falcon2020(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nt dat easy,God will help

1 Like

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Mediapace: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
One of my topics again hit FP but the problem is i can't post another one.
Seun banned W*PK* engine,what is wrong mynd44,dominique and lalasticlala

*SirMP just joined the conversation

*I am a perfect gentle man just like Sean told you cool
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Mediapace: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
No one is perfect,just keep trying

falcon2020:
Nt dat easy,God will help

1 Like

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by AltarBoy1: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Just thinking. Point number 6, "is there a dead bible church".
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by PaulJohn1: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Mediapace: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
There is no dead bible church and at thesame time there is
AltarBoy1:
Just thinking. Point number 6, "is there a dead bible church".
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Not totally correct. For example you can't confess every sin. Obviously you can't remember all. Secondly it's not as "difficult" or laborious as you have painted. All you need to do is believe in Jesus and what he came for. That's all. Christianity is not legalistic.

Third, going to church has nothing to do with salvation.

Fourth, sinning again doesn't necessarily void your salvation. We all still sin in the flesh. We all do.

The problem now is that most people just believe intellectually (with their minds/ head). You need to believe with your heart.

Please note I'm talking of salvation here. Christianity is much more than that. But getting saved is the first step.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Mediapace: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
You must confess all sin bro!
Just that it may be to you and God only

Fortissimo:
Not totally correct. For example you can't confess every sin. Obviously you can't remember one. Secondly it's not as "difficult" or laborious as you have painted. All you need to do is believe in Jesus and what he came for. That's all.

The problem is now is that most people just believe intellectually (with their minds/ head). You need to believe with your heart.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mediapace:
You must confess all sin bro!
Just that it may be to you and God only

Bro, can you remember all your sins? There was a typo in my initial post. Modified.

1 Like

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Mediapace: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
That is why you must ask for forgiveness immediately you commit a sin

Fortissimo:

Bro, can you remember all your sins? There was a typo in my initial post. Modified.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by anie33(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well said
I asked which one is a living church
I asked where can we find sinners prayer in the Bible
All this are missing leading we are suiting the Bible passages to our own test but let's all remember that we have no idea how it all started we are only enjoying a privilege as children of God so let's use it wisely
In acts 2:36-44 they were prict in their own heart n where made to asked this question men n brethren what shall I do to be saved Peter clear out line it he never said join a living church but he did d Lord added them unto the church.
Beloved in the Lord let's all go back to the Bible.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mediapace:
That is why you must ask for forgiveness immediately you commit a sin

Brother, I repeat you cant/ won't know every sin you commit. Besides as christians there is no sin consciousness. Jesus Christ has died for all. All!

If a saved christian dies just after committing a sin without the chance to confess it, is he then condemned to hell? Come on, bro!
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by emmyw(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nice One @Op, I Know That By The Grace Of God, I Must Merit Heaven.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Mediapace: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bro immediately one commit a sin and die without having time to repent,hell fire straight
Fortissimo:

Brother, I repeat you cant/ won't know every sin you commit. Besides as christians there is no sin consciousness. Jesus Christ has died for all. All!

If a saved christian dies just after committing a sin without the chance to confess it, is he then condemned to hell? Come on, bro!
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Clefcentfelix(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
There is just one step to salvation!

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Every other thing you have mentioned is good, but they are not steps to salvation.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Bro immediately one commit a sin and die without having time to repent,hell fire straight

Sorry no. I disagree. I don't believe that's the truth. Our sins are not counted against us. The only "sin" that leads to hellfire is not believing in Jesus. I wish I could remember the scriptures.

Let me ask you this. Why did Jesus tell the thief crucified next to him that he'll go to heaven? Did the thief confess his sins? No, the thief believed in his heart.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Clefcentfelix:

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Every other thing you have mentioned is good, but they are not steps to salvation.

Correct!
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by coolhumble(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Must you comment? If yes why not think before you comment.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Mediapace: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
You are wrong bro,which church are you going?
Fortissimo:

Sorry no. I disagree. I don't believe that's the truth. Our sins are not counted against us. The only "sin" that leads to hellfire is not believing in Jesus. I wish I could remember the scriptures.

Let me ask you this. Why did Jesus tell the thief crucified next to him that he'll go to heaven? Did the thief confess his sins?
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mediapace:
You are wrong bro,which church are you going?

Brother, the church I go to is irrelevant. I believe what I read in the bible. You didn't answer my question.

If you choose to live under the law, when righteousness thru Jesus is already provided then mehn you are choosing a difficult path. We sin a million times a day. Nobody can reach perfection. Our righteousness is filthy rags. I've chosen Jesus' righteousness.
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Mediapace: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Are you telling me if you don't go to church you are safe?
Clefcentfelix:

Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by sunkieisland(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Salvation is just two steps.

Romans 10:9-10
believe in your heart and confess the Lord Jesus with your mouth.

#Lobatan
Re: 7 Main Steps To Salvation by Mediapace: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sometimes the church you are going affects your belief!
If one die and death finds just a sin in your hand,you are gone,hellfire
Fortissimo:

Brother, the church I go to is irrelevant. I believe what I read in the bible. You didn't answer my question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode / Christian Or Muslim ? / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy / How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.