Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari (46643 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Islam, Buhari Among The Causes Of Bokoharam-shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Why waste your time with all this Brainwashed 'ISLAMIST' they have bee told to LIE and DEFEND Islam, All ISLAMIST I wish you sour Bombing for ur Deluded 72 Virgins Psychotic Religion of Piss. Any fellow that thinks he/she can LIVE in peace with MUSLEMS needs his/her head checked with immediate alacrity, Muslems have been ordered to make sure the SHARIA LAW supersedes the LAW of any Land they find themselves. So now tell me how you LIVE in peace with this EVILS, where they don't exhibit their madness or kill for their Allah you find out they are in minority that's when you see them Very obedient, and Civilised. In the world Its only JAPAN that knows how to deal with these Cancers, CHINA just woke up from her slumber

4 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by dokyOloye: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

The only difference between Muslim extremists like Bokos and so called peaceful Muslims is that while Shekau wants to behead non Muslims, the peaceful Muslim is itching for Shekau to behead every Kafir.
I thank God ppl are beginning to know this.
Is it not d peaceful muslims that riot and burn Christians and their properties for a cartoon drawn in Denmark,miss world holding in Abuja,etc.
Recently,after d bombing of a mosque in Jos,d so called peaceful ones went on to burn a church.I am still waiting for d peaceful muslims to tell me why.

4 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by MalcoImX: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Cc. MalcoImX...Passingshot... how true is this?
You're asking me that? The Bible too contains such admonitions!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
noblezone:

The world wars were never for God nor in His Name.
So a Christian on the battlefield didn't pray to God to give him victory and safety?! undecided Are saying before embarking on battles, prayers weren't offered to Christ so as he can help them kill their enemies more and more?!

As much as you claim Boko Haram are not Moslems, what about Usman Dan Fodio the terrorists that enthroned Islam in the North?
What brought Usman Dan Fodio here now?! You clearly don't know the man, but because you heard he fought wars you automatically think he's an aggressor. You need to know about him before spilling thrash! My own is BokoHaramm aren't Muslims. ... Finish!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2015
[size=18pt]BUNCH OF IGNORANMUS[/size] above me! grin

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2015
MalcoImX:
You're asking me that? The Bible too contains such admonitions!

gringringringrin Have you seen or heard about Christians amputating people for stealing or adultery or carrying bombs and slitting throats since you were born...

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by goldtemmy(f): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Abeg park well, so who are they? Are they not proclaiming the name of Allah, plz keep the preaching to urself.....

2 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2015
The Islamisation of Nigeria has begun. This year is a significant year for the Islamists of Nigeria. Christians wave up

3 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringrin Have you seen or heard about Christians amputating people for stealing or adultery or carrying bombs and slitting throats since you were born...
Question is, does the Christian scripture contain such harsh punishments as you easily ascribe to Islam? Are there even Christians now, apart from some in the Catholic Church? Are these people exporting homosexuality and gay marriage now that you call Christians? Forget even about that and ponder why the rich heritage of Jesus has been turned into a joke to an extent that they're now referred to as "nominal Christians." Find the Christians first, then we decide on the validity of your assumption.

2 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by trapQ: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
lmao!!! that's baseless. by the way who told you they were xtians? not every non-muslim is a christian mind you.

it has never been recorded in history that killings were made by Christians who backed it up with religion or shouted "HAIL JESUS" or "JESUS IS LORD" right in the act of killing someone, NEVER. not even the sickest, most delusional christian would do that.

why? cuz unlike Islam, Christianity is TOTALLY, COMPLETELY,OPENLY against killing. in fact xtianity is about forgiveness and love, and that's our good LORD died for us sinners, including you. someone who died for you wouldn't tell you to go kill someone now, would he

my point is ISLAM is sick and faggotry.
bye!!!
Demmzy15:

Enough! They were responsible for lynching of blacks. Men, women and children, many were beaten, hung and then burnt!

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Demmzy15:

So a Christian on the battlefield didn't pray to God to give him victory and safety?! undecided Are saying before embarking on battles, prayers weren't offered to Christ so as he can help them kill their enemies more and more?!

What brought Usman Dan Fodio here now?! You clearly don't know the man, but because you heard he fought wars you automatically think he's an aggressor. You need to know about him before spilling thrash! My own is BokoHaramm aren't Muslims. ... Finish!

You didnt understand me bro.

I mean such wars were not gain territories for Christ.
Christ never commanded us to fight let alone for him.
He commanded us to be kind to our enemies, give them food if they are hungry and to return their crises with blessings.

He commanded us never to retaliate.

One error many of you make is to ascribe secular states as Christian states.
There is nothing like a Christian nation.
We dont have Christian nations the way you have Islamic nations.

The attempt by the Catholic church to have such was what resulted to the dark ages.
Islam has turned the 21st century into a bloody dark age, because they failed to separate religion from the state.

As for Usman Dan Fodio, please educate me on what the differences are, between what he did and what Boko Haram are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
MalcoImX:
Question is, does the Christian scripture contain such harsh punishments as you easily ascribe to Islam? Are there even Christians now, apart from some in the Catholic Church? Are these people exporting homosexuality and gay marriage now that you call Christians? Forget even about that and ponder why the rich heritage of Jesus has been turned into a joke to an extent that they're now referred to as "nominal Christians." Find the Christians first, then we decide on the validity of your assumption.

You and your people are killing and bombing people everywhere and you're talking trash here...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by trapQ: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
answer the bloody question
MalcoImX:

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by trapQ: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
your dead non-existing, rapist, bombing, murderer god

lmao. my goat can do better
thaoriginator:
gods punish that your empty skull there. Ode!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by trapQ: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
shut up bloody FOOL. tell that to a mad man.

imrany20:
Islam is a religion of peace and no matter the criticise we'll keep on coming stroger and the faith and conviction cannot be negate by the kafr's.take it or u leave it.Ramadan Kareem to my Muslim brothers and sisters on the blog.

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by trapQ: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
shut up!!! your ignorance is beyond logical comprehension.

ISLAM IS BOKO HARAM and BOKO HARAM IS ISLAM.
also, if ISLAM is totally erradicated boko haram will seize to be in existence.

Islam is worse than EBOLA. why cuz Islam has killed and still kills more people than Ebola.

bye!!!
rajwas:
Islam is the only religion sent down to mankind through prophet Muhammed and it's being guarded by Allah. So thousands of words of condemnation from your mouth will never harm Islam and the Muslims. But the ignorant among men know not. Face the reality on ground of uprooting BH and stop wasting your time attacking Islam.

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by trapQ: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
your Mohammed is fictional, that nigga never existed.
ibrokola:

Yes he was a Military leader, but he carried out more of defense and not attack! You can either provide the verses you referenced in forever remain a liar!

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by simdam500(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oma ga o... Nigerians have a long way to go with our mentality.. a journey of 4yrs started about a month ago.

We voted him with the fact that we know he is a Muslim and we made up our mind to stand together in one voice...

So if he says
Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam
. The only thing I'm expecting from the masses is; Mr. President(GCFR) and the Nigerian Army should Find a solution to it and the people should join hands in the eradication, not blaming
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by simdam500(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
One question... fasting is currently on, isn't killing(spilling blood) ought to be known as sin
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
noblezone:

You didnt understand me bro.
I perfectly understand!

I mean such wars were not gain territories for Christ.
Christ never commanded us to fight let alone for him.
He commanded us to be kind to our enemies, give them food if they are hungry and to return their crises with blessings.
I hope you also understand that they were mainly Christians soldiers who prayed to Christ to help them in killing their enemies. Have you heard of Christian militias in Europe and Africa?! We would start from there!
He commanded us never to retaliate.
Are you making this statement with proofs or you're just speculating?!

One error many of you make is to ascribe secular states as Christian states.
We have Christian nations!

There is nothing like a Christian nation.
Oops!! That's a lie!

We dont have Christian nations the way you have Islamic nations.
So if you base your argument on that, bokoharam aren't islamic because Nigeria is a secular state. Syria and Iraaq in which ISIS thrends the most aren't islamic because those countries are secular!

The attempt by the Catholic church to have such was what resulted to the dark ages.
Thank God attest to the fact of Christianity's bloody history!
[s]Islam has turned the 21st century into a bloody dark age, because they failed to separate religion from the state.[/s]

As for Usman Dan Fodio, please educate me on what the differences are, between what he did and what Boko Haram are doing.
Sincerely read about him here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usman_dan_Fodio . He didn't just go around and started killing, pillaging and blowing up people! Get the difference!

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
trapQ:
shut up bloody FOOL. tell that to a mad man.

When this Christains were beheaded what did the Muslim Government of Egypt do to the criminals?! Lemme expose your deceit here!

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
trapQ:
lmao!!! that's baseless. by the way who told you they were xtians? not every non-muslim is a christian mind you.
Shey you want to deny their precious Christian heritage?!

it has never been recorded in history that killings were made by Christians who backed it up with religion or shouted "HAIL JESUS" or "JESUS IS LORD" right in the act of killing someone, NEVER. not even the sickest, most delusional christian would do that.
Lmao! grin
St. Bernard of Clairvaux said when launching the Second Crusade: "The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified."

why? cuz unlike Islam, Christianity is TOTALLY, COMPLETELY,OPENLY against killing. in fact xtianity is about forgiveness and love, and that's our good LORD died for us sinners, including you. someone who died for you wouldn't tell you to go kill someone now, would he
Spare me this crap, worst massacres and murders were carried out by Christians. So stop playing victim here! grin

my point is ISLAM is sick and faggotry.
bye!!!
Ode! It's shows your desperation! Like we know "desperation leads to stupidity" grin

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
trapQ:
your Mohammed is fictional, that nigga never existed.
Proof it na, I get your time today! The trap wey you go enter ehn, you go deactivate your account sharp sharp! grin
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by refreshrate: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Demmzy15:

If you use this criteria to judge them, then Pastor Jim Jones who commanded 900 people to commit mass suicide by killing themselves with poison are Christian Martyrs. The Christian Catholic and Protestant terrorist groups killing each other in Ireland are doing Christ's work and commandments!

Try use your head now oga theres a difference between suicide and murder if your boko brothers were killing themselves alone and allowing others to live in peace you think anyone would be upset with them?

If you try and use this criteria also, then BokoHaramm isn't Islamic but rather political! So if KKK are white supremacists then BokoHaramm, ISIS are all politicians! grin

Political party of Allahu Akbar now being a political mantra no longer the very basis for which islam is based abi? Maybe you should stop fasting o the lack of blood sugar to your brain is also depriving you of oxygen there too

No one is justifying BokoHaramm and others, we're pointing out the error of you judging their actions on Islam when in fact Muslims are the most affected by their tyranny! The truth is BokoHaramm aren't Muslims! Shikena!!

Shikena or not they kill in the name of your religion, they use the Allahu Akbar as basis to justify their actions last i checked that was an islamic thing, no other i repeat no other religion uses Allahu akbar for anything except yours

-Sheikh Jafar Adam an hardcore opposer of bokoharam was killed by Boko boys during prayer in Kaduna State. He was stabbed!
-Sheikh Al-Albaanee of Zaria who constantly preaches and refutes the ideology of bokoharam was shot with his young son and wife!

And since their demise, guess the next thing is for people like you and your kind to now come to forums like this to justify by using excuses rather than condemning their actions, typical.

Even you know that Christians were responsible for the World Wars. Go back to history and see the atrocities of Christianity, even Christians of other sects weren't spared. Christians even went as far as eating the dead bodies of Muslims! I know you haven't heard of that!

Like Sahara reporters stories concocted and presented no matter how elaborately can never be the truth! you now being the only person alive knowing that christains were eating dead bodies of Muslims all i can say is nice try, however history shows that the second world war was against the Nazi germans who were trying to exert their supremacy and how Hitler hated the jews after after what was said about them in the bible. How the war now involved abubakar teslim and ibrahim that christains were now eating their dead corpses remains a story you should be sharing amongst yourselves when you break your fast. Not a fact or reality.
Seriously you shouldnt bother continuing deceiving yourself that youre fasting, youve concocted enough stories here to make the devil feel like an amateur

My own is that BokoHaramm no be Muslim, anyone could be responsible, it's none of my business. BokoHaramm aren't Muslims, shikena!

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...its a duck, If boko haram does all it does under the guise of Islam then they are muslims. If Muslims like you rather than come out and condemn their actions would prefer to deceive yourselves with baseless 'facts' then you my good sir are a boko haram supporter

So 'Shekau' is a Muslim name ba?! undecided

No Abubakar is one of the likely names you hear as a christains name.

No need to do Benard Shaw with me, my own is that boko-are-rams aren't Muslims.

No they are Jews

Then stop making statements you aren't suppose to make. Because if you do, I'll continue to present facts!

You think if you ask a senile person he would disprove that he is normal? All and every of your 'facts' are lies. Liar!

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
refreshrate:

You think if you ask a senile person he would disprove that he is normal? All and every of your 'facts' are lies. Liar!
Please recompose your write up lemme refute well, those viewing would think I actually wrote those garbage when in fact you changed my words. So please do that now! Hope you aren't scared or anxious?! grin grin
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by refreshrate: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Demmzy15:

Please recompose your write up lemme refute well, those viewing would think I actually wrote those garbage when in fact you changed my words. So please do that now! Hope you aren't scared or anxious?! grin grin

Wisdom precludes you, not everyone here.

2 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by trapQ: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
oh fool! you lack a chromosome.

your st Bernard of bla bla bla, how many people did he kill or you just prefer running your trappy, gutter, stinking buccal cavity. the bible is our standard here and LUKE 15:7 clearly says " there is joy in heaven over one (lost soul) sinner that repents than for ninety nine righteous persons". so don't give me poo about what some pope said.

if you can't name one single "christian terrorist" who murdered innocent people(including children), raped, amputated,beheaded,burnt houses,chopped off the hands of innocent people ON THE GROUNDS OF RELIGION, then youre a poikilothermic a sshole for thinking you can start a fight with me.

now go wash your a ss and d!ck.
that's what you do all day right? du mb fvck!
Demmzy15:

Shey you want to deny their precious Christian heritage?!

Lmao! grin
St. Bernard of Clairvaux said when launching the Second Crusade: "The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified."

Spare me this crap, worst massacres and murders were carried out by Christians. So stop playing victim here! grin

Ode! It's shows your desperation! Like we know "desperation leads to stupidity" grin

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
trapQ:
oh fool! you lack a chromosome.
If you indeed followed Christ, you wouldn't have called me a fool because you're at risk. Jesus said whosoever calls another man a fool is at risk of entering hell, so repent!

your st Bernard of bla bla bla, how many people did he kill or you just prefer running your trappy, gutter, stinking buccal cavity. the bible is our standard here and LUKE 15:7 clearly says " there is joy in heaven over one (lost soul) sinner that repents than for ninety nine righteous persons". so don't give me poo about what some pope said.
So you want to deny that St. Bernard isn't a Christian right?!But you want me to accept that Bokoharam are Muslims, lmao, you're big hypocrite! The Second Holy Crusade death toll was about 750,000deaths.So don't deny history here! grin

They might be following what Jesus said about the sword, he said we should sell our bags to buy swords. One wonders what we use sword to do?! shocked

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36
if you can't name one single "christian terrorist" who murdered innocent people(including children), raped, amputated,beheaded,burnt houses,chopped off the hands of innocent people ON THE GROUNDS OF RELIGION, then youre a poikilothermic a sshole for thinking you can start a fight with me.
You keep telling me to list but when I do, you deny! Oya let me list Christian terrorists for you.

The Centennial Olympic Park bombing, July 27, 1996.
Paul Jennings Hill is hardly the only Christian terrorist who has been praised by the Army of God

"Andrew Berwick" who killed 77 people by shooting and bombings. He claimed he was against the 'Islamization' of Norway. This incident happened in 2011, he did it by the inspiration of Christ!

[s]now go wash your a ss and d!ck.
that's what you do all day right? du mb fvck![/s]
Uh! That's harsh mehn, hope we don't have kids here! grin grin lmao!

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by trapQ: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
you mean the deceit of Islam being paraded as a religion of peace yh? take a seat.
Demmzy15:

When this Christains were beheaded what did the Muslim Government of Egypt do to the criminals?! Lemme expose your deceit here!

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
trapQ:
you mean the deceit of Islam being paraded as a religion of peace yh? take a seat.
Lemme show you what the Muslims of Egypt did for their Coptic Christian brethren when they were executed!

"Egypt’s Air Force has hit Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) positions in Derna, Libya, after the execution of 21 Christian Egyptians by the terrorist group. Libyan forces loyal to the authorities have also targeted the IS in the country, a commander said.

Up to 50 militants have been killed in the airstrikes on Libya, Egyptian state TV reported.

Egypt’s military has issued a televised statement, confirming the dawn strikes and stating that the attacks targeted IS camps, training sites and weapons storage locations in Libya, Reuters reported."

http://rt.com/news/232639-egypt-airforce-isis-targets/

This is what a Muslim Government did to terrorists and right now Egyptian Military which is controlled by Muslims are currently dealing with extremists in the Sinai region. So talking without evidence is really bad, like I said earlier you've entered my trap!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
refreshrate:

Wisdom precludes you, not everyone here.
I can't address your trash, edit it and quote me so as I can easily refute you! grin
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Countries with no muslims have little or no terrorist attacks. no lie only FACT

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.