Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari (46581 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Islam, Buhari Among The Causes Of Bokoharam-shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by refreshrate: 12:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Demmzy15:
The KKK don't consider non-whites as Christians. They read and follow biblical teachings, they emphasis White Supremacy!

Guy stop twisting what you dont know nau. Where did you come about this theory of the kkk being inspired or motivated by chritainity?
What is wrong with you?

Or seriously cant you differentiate between white supremacy as a cause and religion as another? Is this really that difficult to comprehend? Youre embarrassing yourself and now im beginning to understand why its so easy for another person to ask you lot to strap on a bomb and walk into a crowded place.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2015
refreshrate:

You want an answer to your baseless question? ill indulge you.
If the kkk doesnt agree with Catholicism which is the largest denomination of Christianity and the oldest (this is the part you run to google to confirm, please this ll still be waiting for you) How do you begin to justify your successive baseless and blatant lies amongst which includes that the kkk is a christain motivated movement? considering ...wait for it... the kkk had been in existence since way before several other denominations of christainity started to exist.

Why waste your time arguing with Islamists? These guys love to spill blood. They will always use the same stupid arguments to try to counter valid arguments. What concerns us with KKK? Hausa/Fulani are killing people and someone is calling KKK?

MUslims are really daft. Stop arguing with the fools. Leave them to spill blood for their Allah.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2015
refreshrate:

Guy stop twisting what you dont know nau. Where did you come about this theory of the kkk being inspired or motivated by chritainity?
What is wrong with you?

Or seriously cant you differentiate between white supremacy as a cause and religion as another? Is this really that difficult to comprehend? Youre embarrassing yourself and now im beginning to understand why its so easy for another person to ask you lot to strap on a bomb and walk into a crowded place.

Muslims think like mind-controlled zombies. All of them use KKK as their argument.LOL. These people are daft. No brains whatsoever.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Muslims are bent on Islamising Nigeria. Nigerian Christians need to wake up.

Everything you need to know here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4X944MTKw8
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by refreshrate: 12:23am On Jul 10, 2015
PussyJuice777:

Why waste your time arguing with Islamists? These guys love to spill blood. They will always use the same stupid arguments to try to counter valid arguments. What concerns us with KKK? Hausa/Fulani are killing people and someone is calling KKK?

MUslims are really daft. Stop arguing with the fools. Leave them to spill blood for their Allah.

Thank you jare its just when you see so much foolishness enough to supply an entire generation one cannot but wonder. Az in the level of stewpidity one encounters on this NL sometimes ehn?

Thank you jare God bless you for reminding me of certain salient facts.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by refreshrate: 12:26am On Jul 10, 2015
PussyJuice777:

Muslims think like mind-controlled zombies. All of them use KKK as their argument.LOL. These people are daft. No brains whatsoever.

You dont want to imagine how much self control i had to exhibit in writing the previous post, seriously can one human being really encompass that much stewpidity? Does he really walk freely amongst normal people?

God im in trouble in this country i swear
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2015
refreshrate:

Thank you jare its just when you see so much foolishness enough to supply an entire generation one cannot but wonder. Az in the level of stewpidity one encounters on this NL sometimes ehn?

Thank you jare God bless you for reminding me of certain salient facts.

Muslims are taught to lie for their religion. They are under a spell. They attack in packs. They know the truth but the do not want to admit. They always quote old testament scriptures to back up their evil in their bid to make christianity look bad.

Let those stupid muslims answer this question. Which religion has been killing people in Nigeria? How many Churches have been burnt vs mosques?

Bloody liers. These guys disgust me.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 10, 2015
refreshrate:

You dont want to imagine how much self control i had to exhibit in writing the previous post, seriously can one human being really encompass that much stewpidity? Does he really walk freely amongst normal people?

God im in trouble in this country i swear

Christians are contributing to the problem. They are not united simple. You have Catholic, pentecostal, etc. All looking for money from people. Too busy to unite. We will wake up one day and see that Sharia law will replace out constitution. Just wait that see. That is if Nigeria will still be one.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2015
bashbabe2:

I can't see anyone of you acting like christ. The way he's condemned you from calling him son of God is the same way he will condemn you for the level of blasphemy and hatred most of you are showing. It shows your churchs don't teach you morals. It's all about miracles for you guys anyway Not surprised to see most of you act this way
You mean the way he condemned thomas for worchipping him in John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said unto him, My
Lord and my God.

or about 600 years before christ came to earth, when the Lord showed prophet Isaiah a vision ............ For unto us a Child is born, unto us a son is given; and
the government will be upon His shoulder: and his
name will be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty
God , The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 (written: 712 BC (Before Christ)

or when the Jews wanted to stone him to death for blasphemy in John 10:30 when esus said:
I and my Father are one .

Or when the High priests were ignorant like you in when they asked Him again , Art thou the Christ, the Son
of the Blessed?
And Jesus said, I Am in mark 14:61

or when he was asked to show God in John 14:9 and he said that he that hath seen me hath seen the Father ; and how
sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

or titus revelation .........Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious
appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus
Christ; Titus 2:13

Or the revelation of prophet Zechariah hundreds of years before Jesis time on earth In Zechariah 12:10 the LORD (Yahweh) is
speaking and says that, “they will look on Me
whom they have pierced.” This is obviously
Jesus speaking (Psalm 22:16; John 19:34).
This passage from Zechariah appears again in
Revelation 1:7b and is clearly about Jesus
Christ.

Or Philippians which says Therefore God exalted him to the highest
place and gave him a name which is above
every name; that at the name of Jesus every
knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and
under the earth, and that every tongue should
confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory
of God the Father. Philippians 2:9-11.

You are human and the works of God, you cant comprehend. it is a mystery, the yorubas call it "aditu"
1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery
of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh , Justified in the
Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed
on in the world, Received up in glory.

Yes it sounds foolish, but we are just his creations....
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those
who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is
the power of God. 1st cor 1:18

God is trinity, even you are trinity..... www.nairaland.com/1939388/god-trinity-man-trinity-created
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 12:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Demmzy15:

Show me where in the QURAN that said Prophet Muhammad married Aisha when she was 9years! grin
oga biko, i no dey for long debate....even person dey ask me wer houris(virgins) dey for quran...No problem, may God help you.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by refreshrate: 12:46am On Jul 10, 2015
PussyJuice777:

Christians are contributing to the problem. They are not united simple. You have Catholic, pentecostal, etc. All looking for money from people. Too busy to unite. We will wake up one day and see that Sharia law will replace out constitution. Just wait that see. That is if Nigeria will still be one.

You are very correct May God not allow it happen then again all the christains that went out to vote uber-dullard thank you all for your contribution to the destruction o.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 1:22am On Jul 10, 2015
winner01:
oga biko, i no dey for long debate....even person dey ask me wer houris(virgins) dey for quran...No problem, may God help you.
Show me na! Google is open na! grin
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 1:24am On Jul 10, 2015
refreshrate:

What is wrong with you?

Ode! Firstly, suicide is prohibited in Islam and its not prohibited in the Bible. So it's you that can resort to suicide bombings not me!

Shey u want to deny that the White Supremacist group KKK aren't Christians?!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Jaydee009: 1:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Brandomg:
Nigerian Christians very predictable. Look at all the thrash they are spewing against Islam as if thier own book the Bible does not contain even worst passages. SMH for hypocrisy.

You are either totally ignorant or simply mischievous.

Christianity is a set of belief systems founded based on the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Dear potential terrorist, have you asked yourself, "what did Christ teach" during His early work. Then, compare this to what that mad man who doubles as a serial murderer, child rapist, caravan robber called Mohammed taught.

If the stark reality of the mess you are in (Islam) doesn't hit you, then I'm sorry bro, can't help you!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 1:26am On Jul 10, 2015
refreshrate:

You want an answer to your baseless question? ill indulge you.
If the kkk doesnt agree with Catholicism which is the largest denomination of Christianity and the oldest (this is the part you run to google to confirm, please this ll still be waiting for you) How do you begin to justify your successive baseless and blatant lies amongst which includes that the kkk is a christain motivated movement? considering ...wait for it... the kkk had been in existence since way before several other denominations of christainity started to exist.
So basically from this, KKK aren't Christians because they oppose Catholics?! So it's means Protestants, Methodists, Greek Orthodox, etc are Christians because they oppose Catholics?!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 1:36am On Jul 10, 2015
winner01:
u funny oo, If Christ did not do it, then we cant do it because we are Christ-ians.......
Christ commanded murders, rape, etc in the Bible na, so if those people do that they're automatically following Christ!

Christ brought a new covenant to us.....Christ is our example.....
I don't understand what you mean by covenant, but hope you aren't trying to contradict Mathew 5:17

Even mohammed got some of his inspiration from the Bible,
Lol, the first transcript or a passage of the bible in Arabic was in 867AD which was more than 200years after Prophet Muhammad died. Moreover, the bible of today was compiled during the 'Reformation' which was 900years after Prophet Muhammad died, in which Catholics and Protestants were still killing themselves about the books that should contain the bible! So which bible are you talking about?! grin

thanks to his relations with Jewish scholars, no wonder some of his stories are similar to the Bible....
Which stories?! Is it stories that deny Jesus's divinity and his death?! Or stories that refute the bible about Lot committing ince'st?! Please be specific and name the so-called 'Jewish Scholars'?!

[s]those people who claimed to get inspiration from the Bible to propagate negativity are no different from mohammed....the devil has misled them.[/s]
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 1:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Jaydee009:

You are either totally ignorant or simply mischievous.

Christianity is a set of belief systems founded based on the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Dear potential terrorist, have you asked yourself, "what did Christ teach" during His early work. Then, compare this to what that mad man who doubles as a serial murderer, child rapist, caravan robber called Mohammed taught.

If the stark reality of the mess you are in (Islam) doesn't hit you, then I'm sorry bro, can't help you!
Looks like you know more than you say?! undecided Mind your words!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 1:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Demmzy15:

Christ commanded murders, rape, etc in the Bible na, so if those people do that they're automatically following Christ!

I don't understand what you mean by covenant, but hope you aren't trying to contradict Mathew 5:17

Lol, the first transcript or a passage of the bible in Arabic was in 867AD which was more than 200years after Prophet Muhammad died. Moreover, the bible of today was compiled during the 'Reformation' which was 900years after Prophet Muhammad died, in which Catholics and Protestants were still killing themselves about the books that should contain the bible! So which bible are you talking about?! grin

Which stories?! Is it stories that deny Jesus's divinity and his death?! Or stories that refute the bible about Lot committing ince'st?! Please be specific and name the so-called 'Jewish Scholars'?!

Christ commanded RAPE and MURDER....OK, Bye
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 1:42am On Jul 10, 2015
winner01:
Christ commanded RAPE and MURDER....OK, Bye
Now you're talking! Lemme reply your other post! grin
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by blasterman(m): 1:55am On Jul 10, 2015
islam na arab religion . as similar to ifa, the final metamorphosis of a muslim is a suicide mass murderer.
devil or allah there master as seen when they want to kill

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 2:03am On Jul 10, 2015
refreshrate:

Lets stick to your argument. Boko Haram kills in the name of religion, Islam to be precise using the most predominant phrase of the faith to justify their misdeeds.
If you use this criteria to judge them, then Pastor Jim Jones who commanded 900 people to commit mass suicide by killing themselves with poison are Christian Martyrs. The Christian Catholic and Protestant terrorist groups killing each other in Ireland are doing Christ's work and commandments!

The kkk doesnt carry out its agenda based on religion rather they believe in white supremacy and that has always been their agenda.
2 Different things.
If you try and use this criteria also, then BokoHaramm isn't Islamic but rather political! So if KKK are white supremacists then BokoHaramm, ISIS are all politicians! grin

As long as muslims keep avoiding the issue and rather keep looking for comparisons to what Boko Haram does (just like im sorry to say youre doing here) the boko haram thing is indirectly being supported.
You can hold your phone and try to justify all you can about the kkk and like sahara reporters try to falsify information to give it clout, truth still remains boko haram carries out it atrocities in the name of Islam and you my good sir are encouraging it.
No one is justifying BokoHaramm and others, we're pointing out the error of you judging their actions on Islam when in fact Muslims are the most affected by their tyranny! The truth is BokoHaramm aren't Muslims! Shikena!!

Name one Imaam who can be said to be very vocal against the Boko Haram thing?
One Alfa
One Muslim?
-Sheikh Jafar Adam an hardcore opposer of bokoharam was killed by Boko boys during prayer in Kaduna State. He was stabbed!
-Sheikh Al-Albaanee of Zaria who constantly preaches and refutes the ideology of bokoharam was shot with his young son and wife!

Instead next thing im going to read is one lengthy lecture on how the first and second world war and what God knows else was carried out by christains.

Even you know that Christians were responsible for the World Wars. Go back to history and see the atrocities of Christianity, even Christians of other sects weren't spared. Christians even went as far as eating the dead bodies of Muslims! I know you haven't heard of that!

When this insurgency first started i actually heard some seemingly intelligent muslims saying its not muslims doing it, that it was people from the south disguising to do these things in the north. I asked to what benefit?
My own is that BokoHaramm no be Muslim, anyone could be responsible, it's none of my business. BokoHaramm aren't Muslims, shikena!

I guess Shekau is now a southerners name.
So 'Shekau' is a Muslim name ba?! undecided

They say all it takes for evil to thrive is for good men to sit and do nothing
What happens when the 'good men' sit and apportion baseless blames to issues not even relevant to the crises prevailing?
No need to do Benard Shaw with me, my own is that boko-are-rams aren't Muslims.

Please dont irritate me any further with your mediocre comparisons. Keep supporting boko haram in your own little ways and pictures lacking wisdom
Then stop making statements you aren't suppose to make. Because if you do, I'll continue to present facts!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 2:17am On Jul 10, 2015
blasterman:
islam na arab religion . as similar to ifa, the final metamorphosis of a muslim is a suicide mass murderer.
devil or allah there master as seen when they want to kill
If Muslims were suicide bombers, you wouldn't exist. Perhaps maybe your parents won't exist!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2015
dckng16:
If someone is caught commiting adultery in Saudi Arabia or Islamic country, there is no option than to stone the person to death. What a wicked law. "Sharia law" this what some state in Nigeria wants to implement.

It is already in Nigeria.
In Kano, nine people were sentenced to death for "blasphemy".

It is their utmost desire to see Islam enforced in Nigeria.
There are two ways of doing Jihard, by open Terrorism like what Usman Dan Fodio did to the North or by the force of government like waht the Northern governors did by enthroning Sharia.

There governments are building mosques, sending their children on scholarship for Islamic and Sharia studies.
Churches are denied permit to building, Christians are denied their rights and privileges.

Was it not n Kano that Churches were burnt, Christians killed because an Evangelist (Bonke) was coming to the city to preach.

I understand with Moslems over their passion for blood, that was what Mohammed and his god wants.
However, I cannot understand why they are trying so hard to deny it.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Demmzy15:

If you use this criteria to judge them, then Pastor Jim Jones who commanded 900 people to commit mass suicide by killing themselves with poison are Christian Martyrs. The Christian Catholic and Protestant terrorist groups killing each other in Ireland are doing Christ's work and commandments!

If you try and use this criteria also, then BokoHaramm isn't Islamic but rather political! So if KKK are white supremacists then BokoHaramm, ISIS are all politicians! grin

No one is justifying BokoHaramm and others, we're pointing out the error of you judging their actions on Islam when in fact Muslims are the most affected by their tyranny! The truth is BokoHaramm aren't Muslims! Shikena!!

-Sheikh Jafar Adam an hardcore opposer of bokoharam was killed by Boko boys during prayer in Kaduna State. He was stabbed!
-Sheikh Al-Albaanee of Zaria who constantly preaches and refutes the ideology of bokoharam was shot with his young son and wife!

Even you know that Christians were responsible for the World Wars. Go back to history and see the atrocities of Christianity, even Christians of other sects weren't spared. Christians even went as far as eating the dead bodies of Muslims! I know you haven't heard of that!

My own is that BokoHaramm no be Muslim, anyone could be responsible, it's none of my business. BokoHaramm aren't Muslims, shikena!

So 'Shekau' is a Muslim name ba?! undecided

No need to do Benard Shaw with me, my own is that boko-are-rams aren't Muslims.

Then stop making statements you aren't suppose to make. Because if you do, I'll continue to present facts!

The world wars were never for God nor in His Name.

As much as you claim Boko Haram are not Moslems, what about Usman Dan Fodio the terrorists that enthroned Islam in the North?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2015
myproperty:

yes that is Islam

The only difference between Sharia executions and Boko Haram executions is
One is carried out with the authority of men in power while the other is carried out with the authority of men who are seeking to be power.

However, both have two things in common:

1. They barbaric
2. They are done in the name of God.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by dckng16(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2015
H
noblezone:

It is already in Nigeria.
In Kano, nine people were sentenced to death for "blasphemy".

It is their utmost desire to see Islam enforced in Nigeria.
There are two ways of doing Jihard, by open Terrorism like what Usman Dan Fodio did to the North or by the force of government like waht the Northern governors did by enthroning Sharia.

There governments are building mosques, sending their children on scholarship for Islamic and Sharia studies.
Churches are denied permit to building, Christians are denied their rights and privileges.

Was it not n Kano that Churches were burnt, Christians killed because an Evangelist (Bonke) was coming to the city to preach.

I understand with Moslems over their passion for blood, that was what Mohammed and his god wants.
However, I cannot understand why they are trying so hard to deny it.
This is really crazy. 9 people sentence to death just like that in this present dispensation. This blood sucking law is already implemented in the north. I hope they don't spread it to other parts of Nigeria
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by socialmediaman: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2015
@wombraiders I was following your write ups with interest, it's almost enough to convince non-Muslims not to support any Muslim presidency in Nigeria... But

Do you know the very simple problem? You do not understand politics! The northerners generally understand it better than you do. You do not care about the people you govern when you become a leader. You will not help a brother in need yet you demand his loyalty. You believe in "Everyman for himself" yet you do not understand why the southerners cannot rally together for their own during elections.

Like I said, you do not understand politics. You do not understand why someone you see as evil continues to rule you. You do not understand why you produce the oil and gas that feeds this nation yet your brothers prefer other people, not you, to preside over the government and political affairs.

When you are in government, you and your cronies feast over the ruins of corruption while the masses languish and cry in anguish. You feel Nigerians should reject a president who will cater for the poor people in the society, you instead wanted them to support the one who only cared about the needs of a privileged few who can be lucky enough to know someone who knows someone, that's the best you could offer the society, and to you, that's good enough, and because people are demonizing a religion, then Nigerians should reject anyone from that part of the society even if they believe in social justice and fairness to the common man, you're wrong if you feel this way, like I said, you do not understand politics.

I hope you had patience to read this through, and hope you do understand politics better.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by petermichaels(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2015
Den it is WHAT Malsi!!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Catalyst007(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2015
socialmediaman:
@wombraiders I was following your write ups with interest, it's almost enough to convince non-Muslims not to support any Muslim presidency in Nigeria... But

Do you know the very simple problem? You do not understand politics! The northerners generally understand it better than you do. You do not care about the people you govern when you become a leader. You will not help a brother in need yet you demand his loyalty. You believe in "Everyman for himself" yet you do not understand why the southerners cannot rally together for their own during elections.

Like I said, you do not understand politics. You do not understand why someone you see as evil continues to rule you. You do not understand why you produce the oil and gas that feeds this nation yet your brothers prefer other people, not you, to preside over the government and political affairs.

When you are in government, you and your cronies feast over the ruins of corruption while the masses languish and cry in anguish. You feel Nigerians should reject a president who will cater for the poor people in the society, you instead wanted them to support the one who only cared about the needs of a privileged few who can be lucky enough to know someone who knows someone, that's the best you could offer the society, and to you, that's good enough, and because people are demonizing a religion, then Nigerians should reject anyone from that part of the society even if they believe in social justice and fairness to the common man, you're wrong if you feel this way, like I said, you do not understand politics.

I hope you had patience to read this through, and hope you do understand politics better.

wombraiders here... your janjawiid boko mods banned me

How are northern politicians better than their southern counterparts in the area of human development?

The north is far worse off on all human developmental indices than what you have in the south.

How then has the northern politician in spite of their dominating central authority translated to a better life of their own people?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Kelechi Anyikude Honoured By UK Parliament, Amara Kanu Supports Him / Lai Mohammed: Kanu Lived A 5-star Life, Traveled In Private Jets / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.