Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

>>>>>A MUST READ<<<<< American Nigga, Cashier And Bank Manager “money Problem - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / >>>>>A MUST READ<<<<< American Nigga, Cashier And Bank Manager “money Problem (494 Views)

Cashier & Security Guard Flee Banking Hall As Customer Used Gunshot As Ringtone / Wen Ur Gal Leaves U For A Nigga Who Has Dis / What Happens When You Finally Caught The Nigga That Stole Your Neck (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

>>>>>A MUST READ<<<<< American Nigga, Cashier And Bank Manager “money Problem by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
I know that money is not everything but money is very important. I went to a banking hall in Lagos. I sat down when an American Guy enters the banking hall. He is really an American Nigger. The guy walked to the cashier and said,

“Hello mad’am. Can I see your fuckin manager please?

The cashier replies “Sir we don’t use such word here please this is a banking hall.

The guy said, what the Bleep are you telling me, I wanna see you fucking manager you are telling me Bleep, are you fuckin crazy?

The cashier replies “Sir you can’t you such word here this is a banking hall.

The guy said “Bleep you mehnn, I wanna see your fuckin manager you telling me, this is a banking hall, what the Bleep are you talking about.

The cashier replied “Please sir I’m afraid I have to ask you to leave.

The guy said, “Bleep u.

Finally the bank manager came down from his office. The manager asked, “What seems to be the problem, Sir?

The guy asked, “Are you the fucking manager? A ma fuckin your face mehnn, shit mehnn?

The manager still replied “Sir, we don’t use such word here this is a banking hall.

The guy said “Bleep you all mehnn, Bleep all you nigger’s mehnn. Am on a way here to open an account with Two Million Dollars in this fuckin bank, Bleep all you nigger’s mehnn.

The manager said with surprise, “Sir, come, what did you say?

The guy replied, “I wanna open an account with Two Million Dollars you guy are telling me fuckin rubbish.

The manager said with surprise “2 million dollars? What was this fuckin girl telling you? And she disowned you. I am the fuckin manager; let’s go to my fuckin office, and talk about the fuckin Two Million Dollars mehnn.

One word for the Bank manager, American Nigga and Cashier.
Re: >>>>>A MUST READ<<<<< American Nigga, Cashier And Bank Manager “money Problem by tomiobj(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Basket mouth's joke lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day!!! / What A Murder Case. / Ups And Downs Of Ataala Episode 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.