Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' (74613 Views)

Falzthebahdguy, Ik Ogbonna, Babatee And Jide Kosoko Pictured / Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by edrys(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abacha
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by IYANGBALI: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Afrocandy said it.

Yetunde said it.

Who is next?

\
na rokiatu and vickyrotex now
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by hibbayueei(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ok oh.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by neweraomo: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
omisakint:
Double spaces
Lols. Na mojo film?
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by ZIGGYCOM: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by itzWarner(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
nma24:
Nasty talk... IF your joystick is big, you wouldn't have to worry about that

Nah bae .....no prick can full up a bucket

This one you're supporting big punnani..hmmmm shocked

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by ahaika23: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
yolobas with small joysticks but massive tunnels. This is why they are this country's problem!
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
E get as u go knack girl,she no go let u leave... angry
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by eleko1: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
angry sad Mind yaself oo IYANGBALI embarassed .
IYANGBALI:
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha kikikikikikikikikikikiki kai this is the bestest thread I have ever readed on nairaland. Small preek inside big toto,omo no be small thing o,hahahahahahahahahahahha eleko1 they half finish your sister.
Vickyrotex,warn ya friend undecided
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Bowaley17(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
It happens. Small cucumber,i can't stop laughing. Grow up kids.
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by aviazuva: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm
aviazuva
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by cupidhero(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
What a bittttcchh nigga! That lady fuckeddd up still....if she was my relative i will slap sense into her anyday she finally comes home.

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by suruwilliams(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mtcheew

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by lozanni(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is just bad. They should stop washing their dirty linen in Public.
Now the whole world knows that one part of their lives is deep and wide, while the other part is pin-like in nature. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by citizenjuwon(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
tchidi:
cool shocked

Heu!!! embarassed embarassed
Look at adults o!! Tufiakwa!
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by obontami: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Goldienana(f): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
This guy don vex me. Y talking like a kid ? They encouraged u to leave the relationship, I know dey also encouraged u to say all ds nonsense. Grow up n be a man dt talk less. For d woman she needed a sugar boy n she got it only dt she isn't matured. She used u case close.

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by spencekat(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shameless man

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by maxmyluv(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Baba Tee u spoil o. How u dey feel that time wey u dey yash ur aunt. I know say na fear because she don near menopause make u run. That aunty over senior u no be small. Aunty Yetunde u no know say na small boy before? Na wetin u expect him mama do when she sees u. U suppose know say slippers get size.
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
and why are they telling us their private lives? they could have settled this thing amicably.

2 Likes

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by akanoye15: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
all these nigeria uk/ireland babes are useless and no good to mankind. when an ashawo olosho leaves Nigeria to hustle, she becomes wild. bro thanks for moving on. same happened to me and i moved on quickly without wasting time. they will always come to nigeria and die beg for a man to marry them rubbish. nigerian uk/irish babes in NL waka all of you.
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by ACM10: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Some people do not have any shred of decency. . .

But why do Yoruba people wash their dirty linen in public whenever there a disagreement or break-up? undecided

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by IYANGBALI: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
eleko1:
angry sad Mind yaself oo IYANGBALI embarassed .Vickyrotex,warn ya friend undecided
eyaaaaaa the thing pain am tongue
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by simdam500(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
sexymoma: Dirty!!

Thank u
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by cococandy(f): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Who are they?
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by VickyRotex(f): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na rokiatu and vickyrotex now

Ko joor mehn.

Baba tee is a nagging woman!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by MORNDEW(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Joavid:
Hehehehhe. I remember some years back, I
read her weekly relationship advice article on citypeople abi na ecomuim magazine.

I always looked forward to reading her article
and advices. An interesting writer I must say.

That same magazine gossips about her failed
marriage and relationships. She no longer
writes for city people, at the time I stopped
reading that crap magazine.

(Is there any good magazine in Nigeria sef)

Am trying as much as possible not to
compare her case to vblogger relationship/
women advicer toke makinwa.

In real life, all those people are fVcked up for real.

Everyone has issues. I've stopped buying that perfect life rubbish most people put up even online.
My love this one of the best decision u ve taken in ur life so far. All the nonsense Chris wife wrote where is she today? I wish oda girls will join u in understanding the life is what u make of it.

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by adedayourt(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
TYPICAL NOLLYWOOD MOVIE
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by brownnyj(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
shamelessness is synonymous to Yoruba people Yorubas why nah
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by bjtinz: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Na waoooo. You don shine her abuna for almost a year with ya toothpick preek, Na now u come know say her kini Na kainji Dam? Yeye boy!! Yes that's wat u r - Boy!!!

1 Like

Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by VickyRotex(f): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
eleko1:
angry sad Mind yaself oo IYANGBALI embarassed .Vickyrotex,warn ya friend undecided

cheesy How I wan take separate fight between Husband and Wife.

Keep fighting joor grin grin
Re: Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' by ultimatebunmi1(f): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
veekid:
iranu
abasha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.