Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (74631 Views)

Jaruma Speaks After Her Arrest, Says She Will Be Nigerian President / I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) / The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Tessyama1: 8:13pm On May 27, 2019
Billionaire Onye Eze and relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro have put the fake house ownership  social media drama aside, to makeup.

This is coming after Onye Eze arrested Blessing and made her confess to who the actual owner of the house she claimed was her is.

Here is a video of them drinking together here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/onye-eze-and-blessing-ceo-drinking-together-after-her-arrest-video.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 27, 2019
Hian
Job complete.
Oga owner of the house is now known
His Instagram page don boom.
Business go legit well now

All thanks to these silly bloggers

225 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Hotworta1: 8:25pm On May 27, 2019
I am beginning to believe the tortoise that said they are putting up a publicity stunt.

305 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Nickijoy(f): 8:49pm On May 27, 2019
All to hype the eze guy!! the okoro lady no normal las las..

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by eyeview: 8:51pm On May 27, 2019
To be forgiven, she has to pay in kind which includes free publicity

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2019
naija matter tire me..

237 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 9:15pm On May 27, 2019
This man is typical me, na exactly this kind thing I go do.

No time for enemity. Correct wrong impressions that might occur then make friends with the person(with maximum caution)

Life goes on!!!!

On a lighter note, the girl is too nunu to be let gone just like that....at least she "faked" big, unlike most girls bashing her, that fake pix.

Go Facebook or other social media save a pix from dark club spot and say it was dem balling with their friends or save a photo of a guy that doesn't even know they exist, then wish him HBD boo on Whatsap.

Naija girls sha....me can never criticize the girl, she has huge confidence!!!!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by TotoNaRubber: 9:15pm On May 27, 2019
Her TOTO go suffer this night

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2019
Hope say no be the girl post the video,

The way this girl the lie, if na her e fit be photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 9:16pm On May 27, 2019
Na kpansh go end the mata

But the girl has no shame whatsoever

32 Likes

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by mactoni91(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 27, 2019
That's nice
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by noble71(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2019
grin they must settle in Za Oza rum

5 Likes

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 27, 2019
stupid guy wan use the girl shine
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 27, 2019
Munzy14:
naija matter tire me..
what kind of dimension is this car in

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Clubmaster: 9:17pm On May 27, 2019
Wow, cool post, thanks for sharing undecided

1 Like

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 27, 2019
ALAYORMII:
Na kpansh go end the mata

But the girl has no shame whatsoever

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by spiceadole: 9:17pm On May 27, 2019
I pity her pvzzy

4 Likes

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2019
Kai.. Naija matter just tire me... Las Las, this guy go collect that kpomo before he fly out oh...

2 Likes

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2019
grin

Na pipo wey una go fit deceive..

...from day1 i Don sabi say na format.

Abeg delete!

3 Likes

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by oblaak(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2019
What a shame..

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 27, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by AkataYeriYeri: 9:19pm On May 27, 2019
These Okoro people and fraud are inseparable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by zone51: 9:20pm On May 27, 2019
But the video we saw this morning showed she wore a red dress while handcuffed

1 Like

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Dandsome: 9:20pm On May 27, 2019
Publicity stunt.

If you know you know.

10 Likes

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by stagger: 9:20pm On May 27, 2019
Something tells me he probably is shining that congo. There is becoming more to this than my eyes can see.

3 Likes

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2019
All this scripted show just to get people's attention..
Which begs for the question,

To what end??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 27, 2019
Okoyeebows:
Okoro gehs
I don't know how a group of people would be so greedy, desperate and money hungry that they would be willing to appear as foolish liars just because someone is paying them to become popular.

Look at this Okoro, not that Okoros have any reputation as they are money-hungry desperate clowns,, but at least, have some respect for the name. Well, Okoro is actually a worthless name anyway. grin

EVANS OHAMADIKE FOR ABIA GOVERNOR 2023!
mumu.
Tribalism is very bad.
For the fact that some idiots liked your post, shows most Nairalanders are mentally demented.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool / Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.