Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. (69818 Views)

Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online / Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by opey112(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
FowlYansh:
Buhari 72 need this makeover artist too, the embarrassing is too much. He come and be wearing pampers too and be posting the picture on Facebook.

Nigeria where is the CHANGE? undecided

First to Komment Again.
You no get work.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by brainiac007: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Deception 101
BTW wetin this old mama dey make up for?
cheesy
AwesomelyMade:
Deception 101
BTW wetin this old mama dey make up for?
Lol. I'm sure her daughter(s) put her up to it.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by jsunex(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
beautiful...
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by prodiG(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
This d more reason I'll always take them to swimming pool..
badoo!
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Preciousgirl(f): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by missyruq(f): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmmm.. Ok nah
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by columbus007(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Insidous:

Pele grin
you gat me laughing,so I never knew make-up can actualy fill the contour and the gallop and pot-holes in the nostril shaa cheesy
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by nurez(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
"Lol

Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nyckeh:
And u'v not heard abt water proof makeup? dat won't wash away easily while in d water....siddon dere
we'll introduce sponge if it reaches that level.. wink
sulky1:
do dat b4 u propose to her o
b4 nko??..we dey call am KYGF: Know Your Girlfriend.. cheesy
prodiG:
badoo!
baddo mi broda, we're taking xtra measure 2 ensure no mistake(s) is been made.. wink

1 Like

Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by bbjummy: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
FowlYansh:
Buhari 72 need this makeover artist too, the embarrassing is too much. He come and be wearing pampers too and be posting the picture on Facebook.

First to Komment Again.

shocked shocked undecided
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Adortem: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
The old woman isn't the one that was made up,please be observant and pay attention to details,they are two different people,compare their noses,even their lips. This is a fake picture,Haba!
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by mamajaz(f): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
dammywapes:
no amount of make up could b apply on baba that ,that culd make baba look yound. #baba is eru jeje. If baba is looking , mi to shey afiwe yin o o.
Hahahahaha... you are not serious oh.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by dammywapes(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
lexy2014:
well I can't question your sight that's y I said u shouldn't b in a hurry. D pix on d right shows a woman with higher cheek bones. D woman on d left has a wider jaw line than d pix on right. These features are structural that make up can't alter. If u look carefully again, d nose and lips are different. D lady on d right has smaller features compared 2d other lady. Its probably a mother and child. From d background, pix was taken in d same room
okay
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by dammywapes(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
mamajaz:
Hahahahaha... you are not serious oh.
abi bawo.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Olushauneddy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dem no dey gree enta rain
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by mamajaz(f): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
dammywapes:
abi bawo.
Ododo ni jare.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by dammywapes(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
mamajaz:
Ododo ni jare.
beeni
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by sluk(m): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2015
This make up artist will not make heaven.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by EDWARD4119(m): 4:58am On Jul 10, 2015
HMMMMMMM....
shocked
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by flairlady(f): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2015
All these makeup artist,just to look very professional,keep on exaggerating the ugliness of their clients before application of the makeup.Rubbish
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by papoose999(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:

First to Komment Again.
crazy funny dude
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by younglas: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:

E dey your mama old ass
grin

First to Komment Again.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Nyckeh: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
we'll introduce sponge if it reaches that level.. wink b4 nko??..we dey call am KYGF: Know Your Girlfriend.. cheesy baddo mi broda, we're taking xtra measure 2 ensure no mistake(s) is been made.. wink
Hehehe, I give up cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Chulex(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Idonblivit if it is same person take a good look @ the nose, how did it become longer? Look @ the lips too looking smaller
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Nyckeh:
Hehehe, I give up cheesy
I loyal my oga wink
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:

First to Komment Again.

when they say a woman lacks decorum or manners, i think this is a glaring display of that. A pity..........an absurdity!!!
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Gemc3(f): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2015
The mama looks good. Very good. Subtle make-up. The change doesn't have that SHOCKING effect. You know that type where the lady is totally transformed that it doesn't even look like her again? ehen.
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Rosemary216(f): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Hehehehehehe.. Na today u knw say makeup dey liie?? If u wan chyke girl, carry hwr go swimmin pool or meet her b4 she bath!

Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Intrepid01(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:

First to Komment Again.
But you also need an English teacher
Re: Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Adortem:
The old woman isn't the one that was made up,please be observant and pay attention to details,they are two different people,compare their noses,even their lips. This is a fake picture,Haba!

I can categorically tell u that it's d same person cos the makeup artist is my instructor. There is sooooo much that makeup can do! about the nose and the lips, all you need do is contour!. If you are on Instagram, check her page out @enitan_dmakeuproom , her studio is on bode thomas!

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? / A Bearded Guy's Before & After Shave Photos / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.