Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University (39152 Views)

Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / First Class Queen Chichi Mbagwu Dazzles At Carnival,takes Selfies With UK Police / Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Queen Chichi Adamma Mbagwu

cool cool cool

When i saw the headline, i knew it had to be a beautiful Igbo sister. Because if to say na yorubad beauty queen, na Health Insurance Scam dey for hear say she do there!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by AlchemistDean(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
pure beauty queen +good brain....

I must say she deserves it ...kudos chichi kiss
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
cnwokike:

Beyond prayers, open your eyes and select well.

Prayer join Oga.

Nowadays women sabi do person, "the more you look, the less you see"

1 Like

AwesomelyMade:
Chei see beauty plus brain.

*kneels down*

Oh Lord, give me a woman that is both beautiful at heart and physically,
Woman don dey hungry me to marry, please take olodos and obiakpos away from my path,
Let that woman accept me for who and what I am,
I promise to be my best for her.
All these and more I ask in Jesus Name,
AMEN!!!!!!
Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by sapientia(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
beauty and brain
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by lucasgood833: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Congrats Chichi
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by VickyRotex(f): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Correct.... Na this kind news I dey like. kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by JBismarck(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
It's gud when beauty complments braine
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Who are you?

I am He that I am.
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by gr8eminent(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

*kneels down*

Woman don dey hungry me to marry, please take olodos and obiakpos away from my path,
AMEN!!!!!!
you done?
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
gr8eminent:
you done?

For now Yes!
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by IBBG(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
See beauty and brains. God I beg U in the name of God, please give me a woman with beauty and brains. I don't want to settle for anytin less in this age and time.
Pls Father I beg U with all my heart.
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by MrCork: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
AlexReports:
A Nigerian Beauty, Queen Chichi Adamma Mbagwu made Nigeria and Africa proud as she bags 1st Class honours in Accountancy from University of Brighton in United Kingdom recently.

The 21 year old British Nigerian graduate emerged as Face of Unity Nigeria in a keenly contested pageant held In Enugu state, the south-eastern part of Nigeria in 2013.

It is quite amazing to know that Chichi Mbagwu was born in Enugu state but left the country when she was just 7 months old and coincidentally returned to the state almost 20 years later to be crowned as Face Of Unity Nigeria Queen. In all holiness, the Imo state born, who came out with excellent distinction from the University of Brighton United Kingdom has so far exhibited the strength of an
African Queen and have shown how unique she is amongst many.

Right from her formative years, she has been outstanding both in academic and social activities. She attended Ponsbourne St Marys Primary Cchool and St Edmund's Private College, both in Herefordshire UK, where her academic brilliance had been a frame of reference. 

Her mother Ndidi Mbagwu could not hide her joy over the outcome of the only daughter's performance in school. In her words " am truly surprised and ofcourse proud of her, it's indeed a commendable feat"
(IG: @alexreports)

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/07/impressive-nigerian-beauty-queen-chichi.html?m=0

...serrrious loooong hisss..I use to no this chick froom North Pekam Estate...truss me...she aint notin.. I been there!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by sonnie10: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
AlexReports:
A Nigerian Beauty, Queen Chichi Adamma Mbagwu made Nigeria and Africa proud as she bags 1st Class honours in Accountancy from University of Brighton in United Kingdom recently.

The 21 year old British Nigerian graduate emerged as Face of Unity Nigeria in a keenly contested pageant held In Enugu state, the south-eastern part of Nigeria in 2013.

It is quite amazing to know that Chichi Mbagwu was born in Enugu state but left the country when she was just 7 months old and coincidentally returned to the state almost 20 years later to be crowned as Face Of Unity Nigeria Queen. In all holiness, the Imo state born, who came out with excellent distinction from the University of Brighton United Kingdom has so far exhibited the strength of an

Right from her formative years, she has been outstanding both in academic and social activities. She attended Ponsbourne St Marys Primary Cchool and St Edmund's Private College, both in Herefordshire UK, where her academic brilliance had been a frame of reference. 

Her mother Ndidi Mbagwu could not hide her joy over the outcome of the only daughter's performance in school. In her words " am truly surprised and ofcourse proud of her, it's indeed a commendable feat"

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/07/impressive-nigerian-beauty-queen-chichi.html?m=0

What is this reporter talking? Imo state born or Enugu state born

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by ajbabs(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

*kneels down*

AMEN!!!!!!
I share your view.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Someone tell me how I can nyash this girl angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by ChooseMeNow(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
AlexReports:

OP how could she have been born in 2 different states?? Hian!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I am He that I am.
And you expect such a gorgeous and educated lady to take this for who you are?

Your wait is unending..
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksonville:
Q

Q for Queen undecided
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by professore(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Beauty and brain she has already,all she just needs now is God,this is the most important.

Because with ur beauty and brain,life could still be dangerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by NJPot(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
congrats to her
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
I think the author of the article meant she was born in Enugu but hails from Imo State.

Poor writing skills tho
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by mightycrown1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
GOOD ONE.
BUT, IS GETTING 1ST CLASS IN ABROAD ESPECIALLY IN UK AS DIFFICULT AS GETTING 2.1 IN NIGERIA?
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Orikinla(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Beta Pikin.
Congratulations!
I thank God for her.
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

*kneels down*

AMEN!!!!!!
She will accept you for who and what you are but you won't accept her for her olodoness. You see your life!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by davereal(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Woooow!!! Congratulations! I'm in love with you, marry me please.
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Darima1(f): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Beauty with Brains
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by perrezy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
gud for 9ja. [i]gud for 9ja. [/i]gud for 9ja.
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ndi Igbo doing Nigeria proud since 15BC. Ndi Igbo kwenu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by Gemc3(f): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
sonnie10:

What is this reporter talking? Imo state born or Enugu state born

I was wondering the exact same thing. Perhaps she is from Imo, but was born in Enugu. You know our reporters na. Never thorough.
Re: Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University by bummyla(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Congratulations!

http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body / Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' / Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.