Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today (57589 Views)

Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by Psalmuel92(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
this man is something else
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by grin88(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Onimikumu, omuti
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by GabrielSuswam(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Man Of The People
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by thinkdip(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
lols

Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by Karlman: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
K
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by Precious91(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
ogba20:
. When will u ever reason like a human being? That is d grass root governor always wt his people.
I will let it slide cos I have always said I am on nairaland to encourage and not pick fights.I know the answer that suits you,but how will you feel if someone insults your motherI also believe the grassroot is not about all the buka and palmwine things.I am not a partisan,just a Nigerian concerned with making my fatherland better.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dede fayose....ina aku
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by tpiander: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
america here we come.
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by jidowu84: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
OJUcrook:
I have never seen a picture of this man commissioning a project, be it a road, bridge, hospital, school, housing estate etc. He is either seen drinking palm wine, eating amala at iya basirat canteen or riding on a motorcycle with street urchins.
.... But you've seen your Daura President commission ten projects huh. Do yourself a favor by hugging the next available transformer. 'Opigbenurode gbenu gbra'

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by bolaomega(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
The governor of the people! Hmmmmmmm, i reserve my palmwine!
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
gunuvi:
Blessmatua blessmatua!!!
Fire on bada bada as the heads of agbalagbasis is bembestically never made for sacrifice. May we orl wok and refuse to stunble. Mayanstikal
supreme comradium
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by Kasiem2: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
gunuvi:
Blessmatua blessmatua!!!
Fire on bada bada as the heads of agbalagbasis is bembestically never made for sacrifice. May we orl wok and refuse to stunble. Mayanstikal
are u lacasera
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by lumzybo: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
OJUcrook:
so being a charlatan and a drunkard makes you 'The Governor of the People'?
Mention one tangible project this man has commissioned in Ekiti state since he became a Governor Eight month ago

What do u expect? 8 months that he had to be on his toes 4 fear of being impeached? 4 yrs is still a long tym. Let's c how this goes.

#peace
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by allcomage: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
OJUcrook:
Mention one tangible project this man has commissioned in Ekiti state since he became a Governor Eight month ago
What project are you expecting him to commission when our civil service is overpopulated,the allocation and igr are used to pay over bloated salaries with nothing left for projects. Is he a magician?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
After he was called vagabond
he drinks palm wine
I just love this man!
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by onatisi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
In nigeria politics there comes certain ppl at certain periods that have the power to control the hearts of their ppl and charm them , we have seen the late baba adedibu of ibadan politics who controlled oyo state politics till his death, we have also seen the late saraki that ruled kwara politics till his demise . Are we seeing the making of another new great grassroot political icon in the person of fayose ? Someone who the ppl will feel free to mingle with,share their feelings with,someone who they know and believe listens to their voice and cries . Only time will tell grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by nwadiuko1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
gunuvi:
Blessmatua blessmatua!!!
orlando is ur case nwannemus....walk ojare
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by M4gunners: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
My role model. The ppeople's choice.
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
OJUcrook:
I have never seen a picture of this man commissioning a project, be it a road, bridge, hospital, school, housing estate etc. He is either seen drinking palm wine, eating amala at iya basirat canteen or riding on a motorcycle with street urchins.
I served in ekiti and I can tell you nothing in that state as at 2014. The only visible developed places are ado-ekiti and ikere, yet egbeda here in lagos generates more revenue and looks far beta than those places. Some nigerians love to be fooled. He is smart anyway, he is showing them what they want to see. I prefer a governor that works and develops my state yet far from me, to the one who eats with me, plays ludo with me without doing nothing angry

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
lumzybo:
I present to u, "The Governor of the People"

Very few politicians can do this. The only tym we c them do this, is when election is arnd the corner.

Thumbs up man. Ur pple loves u.
So because he drinks palmwine in public that makes him "Governor of the people" SMH!
All this westerners sef.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Other governors are working for the people, fayose is always walking to the people
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by Flameboy26(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Precious91:
No wonder he embarrassed his mum during elections.The word of a palmwine "drinkard".
woo to ur ENGLISH TEACHER
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Law 34: Be Royal in Your Own Fashion – Act Like a King To Be Treated Like One.

The way you carry yourself will often determine how you are treated: In the long run, appearing vulgar or common will make people disrespect you. For a king respects himself and inspires the same sentiment in others. By acting regally and confident of your powers, you make yourself seem destined to wear a crown.

Powerful people may be tempted to affect a common-man aura, trying to create the illusion that they and their subjects or underlings are basically the same. But the people whom this false gesture is intended to impress will quickly see through it. They understand that they are not being given more power—that it only appears as if they shared in the powerful person's fate.

Leaders who try to dissolve that distance through a false chumminess gradually lose the ability to inspire loyalty, fear, or love. Instead they elicit contempt, they are too uninspiring even to be worth the guillotine—the best they can do is simply vanish in the night, as if they were never there.

------- Robert Greene (48 Laws of Power)

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by horlabiyi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Forget any negative thing you read online about this man. Ekiti people truly love him. To those saying he hasn't commission of project since he assume office 8months ago, what do you expect when the supporter of APC broom waving morons were disturbing him after his victory at the 2014 Ekiti state election. Can any of you mention any serious and meaningful project Aregbesola has commissioned since he won the second term election.

#RideOneAyo
#Oshokomole1OfEkiti

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
talktrue1:
Palm wine is good
Palmy is natural right?
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by HzRF(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
double0seven:

mediocre mentality. That is what's worrying you; and even more acutely, the people of Ekiti. They mediocres who can be hoodwinked easily by meaningless escapdes, Yvette such which Fayose doles out them on a weekly basis.

Any deceitful person can do this. it's no big deal.

Is that what will make the life of the citizens better.

And those that are yet to do this
Hw have they make lyf
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by jamalsky: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Drinking away the future of Ekiti people,he will surely end up the way he did the first time he ran into hiding after his chickens with no shit issue with OBJ.Silly nuisance,God help those Ekiti people.
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by Abayhormy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
OJUcrook:

My broda, I no know say you notice am oo. It iss well with this country.
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by FOLLOWJESUS: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
OJUcrook:
How can he work or comision a project when apc rep members were planing to impeach him. In a long drown battle which GOD gave him victory,d man is a grassroot pulitition you can't easly dislodge him because d people love him,
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by onatisi(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
ilobasama:
I served in ekiti and I can tell you nothing in that state as at 2014. The only visible developed places are ado-ekiti and ikere, yet egbeda here in lagos generates more revenue and looks far beta than those places. Some nigerians love to be fooled. He is smart anyway, he is showing them what they want to see. I prefer a governor that works and develops my state yet far from me, to the one who eats with me, plays ludo with me without doing nothing angry
when did u finish ur service in 2014 and when did fayose become the governor of ekiti state Just answer these 2 questions .
Re: Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today by Tompolo1: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
I love the man Fayose.you're truly a divine inspiration.Go Fayose,go Ekiti

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / Tallest Soldier In Nigeria Meets President Buhari (Video) / Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.