Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Quotes From Our Favorite Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Quotes From Our Favorite Movies (423 Views)

TODAY'S HINT: Need A Site Where You Can Download Your Favorite Movies & Videos ? / What Our Favorite Actors From 'the Lord Of The Rings ' Look Like Now / Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotes From Our Favorite Movies by wx9Z: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
“May the force be with you” – Han Solo/Harrison Ford in Star Wars

“What did you expect, an exploding pen?” – Q/Ben in Skyfall

“Why so serious?” – The Joker in The Dark Knight“They didn’t agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenge each other everyday. But in spite of their differences, they had one important thing in common, they were crazy about each other.” – The Notebook

“I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.” – Don Corleone in The Godfather

“Do, or do not. There is no try.” – Master Yoda in Star Wars

“Hasta la vista, baby – Terminator in Terminator 2: Judgment Day

“My precious” – Gollum in Lord of the Rings

“Spartans, tonight we dine in hell” – King Leonidas in 300

“This is the day you will always remember as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.” – Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean

“Give me a minute am good, an hour am great, give me six months and am unbeatable.” – Hannibal in A team

“Whoever double crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco.” – Tuco in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

“Archaeology is the search for fact, not truth. If it’s truth you are looking for, Dr. Tyree’s Philosophy class is right down the hall.” – Indiana Jones in Last Crusade

“Nothing is more deceptive than an obvious fact.” – Sherlock Holmes

“I will be back.” – Terminator

“Indiana Jones, this is one night you will never forget. This is the night I slipped right through your fingers. Sleep tight and pleasant dreams. I could have been your greatest adventure.” – Willie in The Temple of Doom

“We swears to serve the master of the precious. We swear on… On the Precious.” – Gollum in Lord of The RIngs

“You shall not pass.” – Gandalf

www.yeyepikin.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Residents Use Juju To Chase Away Nepa Officials / Private Home With Swimming Pool For Shoots / Korean Movies Of All Times... Name One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.