Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Zuma And Wives - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zuma And Wives (41151 Views)

Jacob Zuma Narrowly Survives Impeachment / "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) / Lindokuhle Dlamini Kissing Jacob Zuma's Lookalike, Calls Him 'Sugar Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuma And Wives by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 10, 2015
walescounis:
Africans with Wives, SMH
Primitive people! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Zuma And Wives by xcuggsm(m): 4:24am On Jul 10, 2015
horlabiyi:
First " Ladies " of South Africa
HOW MANY WIVES DOES BUHARI HAVE? CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME?
Re: Zuma And Wives by kingtarget(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2015
[size=17pt]ZUMA ZUMA!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Zuma And Wives by Miaraka: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2015
sukkot:
this old fool that can hardly walk straight. what is he doing with 4 wives
The old man is very fit and walk straight. You are just jealous like the South Africans who elected him and then started complaining that he's got many wives.
You also sound like isishimane. That is, Zulu for men who're afraid of girls, won't even say what they want even when a willing and ready girl encourages them to speak out, they just smile and shower her with presents but will raise hell, if the girl kisses or accepts the proposal of another.
The old man's father was a polygamist. The old man himself is a devout African traditionalist and polygamist. He's not a Moslem. There are reports he plans to marry a fifth.

1 Like

Re: Zuma And Wives by Miaraka: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Vikky014:
hmmmmmm. dis zuma dont look like a HIV patient tho undecided. he infected the first wife wt d virus dt is y she is frowning her face
Where do you get such lies? The first wife is the one in black. She has no HIV/AIDS. He met he in 1959 before he joined the ANC's armed wing, The Spear of the Nation. He married her in 1973 upon his release from the Robben Island prison where he spent ten years for his role as an ANC guerrilla.
Even his second wife who was Mozambican, didn't die of HIV/AIDS. The media says she committed suicide.
Re: Zuma And Wives by Vikky014(f): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Miaraka:

Where do you get such lies? The first wife is the one in black. She has no HIV/AIDS. He met he in 1959 before he joined the ANC's armed wing, The Spear of the Nation. He married her in 1973 upon his release from the Robben Island prison where he spent ten years for his role as an ANC guerrilla.
Even his second wife who was Mozambican, didn't die of HIV/AIDS. The media says she committed suicide.
ok
Re: Zuma And Wives by MrOlai: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Imagine the facial expression of the first wife. It's like war! grin grin grin
Re: Zuma And Wives by Spells(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2015
I see 1 angry wife and a zuma rock
Re: Zuma And Wives by Iyoma2(f): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2015
May be the person dat posted this mean to type President Zuma, wife n Daughters.
Re: Zuma And Wives by Miaraka: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2015
hensben:
Polygamy have to b legalize.
I understand your concern. In your you think, "Now that it is a well-known fact that women are usually more than men in most countries and so many men have gone gay, died and are continuing to diie in various African conflicts and wars, what will happen to the many women who don't stand a chance of getting married, if the one man, one wife policy of our countries is not changed?"
Re: Zuma And Wives by hensben(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Miaraka:

I understand your concern. In your you think, "Now that it is a well-known fact that women are usually more than men in most countries and so many men have gone gay, died and are continuing to diie in various African conflicts and wars, what will happen to the many women who don't stand a chance of getting married, if the one man, one wife policy of our countries is not changed?"
you nailed it bro.
Re: Zuma And Wives by lexy2014: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2015
YerYer:
This is the reason why Mandela doesn't like President Zuma. He sacrificed his freedom to see that millions of black south africans are treated equally, but Zuma is more like a womanizer. Won't blame him though, he got it on a silver platter.
bros I no blame d guy. SA girls make sense die. Even mandela married 3 women in his lifetime
Re: Zuma And Wives by free37: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Re: Zuma And Wives by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Hitter:
I pity the woman angry
See as tha red one breast full everywhere! undecided
But 4?.. I was expecting like 8 or 10

He has divorced one and another died or so.
I read his biography at some point.
Re: Zuma And Wives by singlefade25(f): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2015
why did say benin babe.
emeijeh:

Benin babe
Re: Zuma And Wives by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
CR77:
I think the first wife she look not happy cheesy cheesy
this is english,,lol
Re: Zuma And Wives by emeijeh(m): 12:50am On Jul 11, 2015
singlefade25:
why did say benin babe.

Sounds like one. Am I wrong?
Re: Zuma And Wives by singlefade25(f): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
emeijeh:

Sounds like one. Am I wrong?
Yes, you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) / "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.