Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

"You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant (41132 Views)

Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by HonNL: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
I am responsible for the defense establishment. I was responsible for it in the last two weeks, even in the difficult incidents, and I am responsible for bringing it to victory in the battle

We will be precise and deadly and we will continue until we complete the mission.

You now see Gaza from afar, soon you will see it from the inside. The order will come.
SOURCE

IDF receives shipment of new armoured vehicles from the US
The Defense Ministry says an American plane has landed at Ben Gurion Airport with a shipment of armored vehicles for the Israeli military, to replace those damaged amid the fighting that began on October 7.

The ministry says the delivery is part of a larger NIS 400 million procurement to bolster the Israel Defense Forces’ fleet of vehicles.

It says further shipments will also contain armored ambulances, trucks, and mechanical engineering equipment.
SOURCE

67 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by God1000(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Let this war end please, too many deaths and displacement of civilians on both sides.

The ground invasion of Gaza will be catastrophic.

I support U.S involvement in Ukraine's war, but this is different, sending more weapons to Israel isn't the right thing to do now.

Such unequivocal support for Israel is creating a growing perception that this is a western-Arab Muslim war."

I pray Iran won't get involved because it will become a regional war.

Gaza is home to more than 2.3 million people, where will they run to? The south isn't even safe

95 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by fernandez1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
IDF were once declared terrorist organizations by the United Kingdom in the 30s and 40s…..

Geopolitics depends on interests.

We all pray for peace in that region but United States won’t allow that cos they want to sell weapons to their allies!

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by dawnomike(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Madness on all fronts!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Like bombing civilian hospital in Gaza. If Russia did something like that in Ukraine. US, EU, NATO all of them will be shouting war crime & genocide.

I stand with Palenstine.

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Urheadmaster(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
I stand with Israel wether they are winning or losing

278 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by insidelife22(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
as e dey pain them e dey sweet us.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Gbadugbakun(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hmmm. Please end the war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Lol...why would you go and attack Israel? What makes anyone even think attacking Israel is a good idea.

279 Likes 27 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Chiderao1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Make dem flatten Gaza already

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Treasure17(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Death to all terrorists.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by backinsidse: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Omo, Israel dey vex oh..

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by GoodRocks: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Damn!

Israel be giving me joy!

Israel anyday anytime twice on Thursday evening!

Israel my real niggars!

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Botragelad: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Like bombing civilian hospital in Gaza. If Russia did something like that in Ukraine. US, EU, NATO all of them will be shouting war crime & genocide.

I stand with Palenstine.
Quit moaning!
Hamas started the massacre. Zip it and enjoy the show!

247 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Tokskob2008: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Lol.... Gaza don buy market wey pass der age.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Otulented: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Please make sure you deal with them without mercy. The yeye Islamic worshippers go Soon attack me. Idol worshippers.

149 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by WilsonBright935: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Whalis: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
To smithereens. The only language someone who follows a certain religion understands. Teeth for tooth.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by BigYash: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I stand with Palenstine.
Do you have evidence that they blew up the hospital?.. Terrorist will always support terrorists.. Its nothing new actually..

179 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by 90dbest: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Terrorists go collect. Operation no mercy.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
I pray this war does not escalate to involve Iran and other Arab states.....cos it would be deadly!

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Alexiiydon: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
US is a stupid country supporting genocide

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by FreshNotemike: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Omo, Israel no want slow down at all oh.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
What are you guys waiting for?

Do that and upload the pictures for all to see...

Finish dem!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Joshie5(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is serious
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by OBIGS(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Let this war end please, too many deaths and displacement of civilians on both sides.

The ground invasion of Gaza will be catastrophic.

I support U.S involvement in Ukraine's war, but this is different, sending more weapons to Israel isn't the right thing to do now.

I pray Iran won't get involved because it will become a regional war.

Gaza is home to more than 2.3 million people, where will they run to? The south isn't even safe
Hamas needs to be taught a generational lesson

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by NSK4U(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nigeria can take this turn if things continue the way it's going. British structure enjoyed by the elites from a particular section

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by skywalker240(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Juanmike(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I stand with Palenstine.
Tinubu has finally got some relief after months of standing on his gbola

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.