Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Gov.fayose Pictured Drinking Palmwine With Ekiti Residents At Joint - Naijafire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.fayose Pictured Drinking Palmwine With Ekiti Residents At Joint - Naijafire (926 Views)

Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government / Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov.fayose Pictured Drinking Palmwine With Ekiti Residents At Joint - Naijafire by AbuadStudent(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, photographed drinking palmwine with other residents at a palmwine joint in the state capital, Ado Ekiti this afternoon. He shared the photos on his twitter handle and wrote “At home with my people at a Palm Wine Joint at Omisanjana area of Ado Ekiti today. Works and no play”. More photos after the here

http://naijafire.com/index.php/2015/07/09/gov-fayose-pictured-drinking-palmwine-with-ekiti-residents-at-a-local-joint/

Re: Gov.fayose Pictured Drinking Palmwine With Ekiti Residents At Joint - Naijafire by ikbnice(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fayose this, Fayose that...why always him? The Balotelli of Nigerian politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov.fayose Pictured Drinking Palmwine With Ekiti Residents At Joint - Naijafire by faladeSM1132(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
ikbnice:
Fayose this, Fayose that...why always him? The Balotelli of Nigerian politics.
thaks ___ that how we want him
not like the one you can't see his face for good 4year unless election season

1 Like

Re: Gov.fayose Pictured Drinking Palmwine With Ekiti Residents At Joint - Naijafire by smarthG(f): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
A way of telling his people he trust them and that they can together raise the state and not the prideful others decamping and not trying to work things out themselves.
Re: Gov.fayose Pictured Drinking Palmwine With Ekiti Residents At Joint - Naijafire by smsshola(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmn while I don't freak wt all ds gimmicks of fayose...all cos he wan us to bliv he is down to earth. Well is good but someone need to talk to this man that time flies.. am yet to c where fayose commission a project dt will benefit d masses, his master plan for ekiti state that can last a life time not ds eye service..buying plantain today eating at buka tomorrow. Rubbish, wl he continue ds after office and how many of d ppu wl remember him? But d project he commission wl speak well during and after his tenure my opinion pls. Though I may b wrong.
Re: Gov.fayose Pictured Drinking Palmwine With Ekiti Residents At Joint - Naijafire by ShowYourCertificate: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Fayose my role model, Wike my mentor cheesy
Re: Gov.fayose Pictured Drinking Palmwine With Ekiti Residents At Joint - Naijafire by tpiander: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2015
faladeSM1132:

thaks ___ that how we want him
not like the one you can't see his face for good 4year unless election season

who is that?
Re: Gov.fayose Pictured Drinking Palmwine With Ekiti Residents At Joint - Naijafire by fatdon2(m): 5:39am On Jul 10, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Isis Pencils Down +hiv Members For Suicide Duties / Rivers Governor Calls CTC Chairmen Thieves / See What Someone Posted On Facebook About Osun(with Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.