Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 (5339 Views)

Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone / Must Have Android Apps You Do Not Have / THESE Are The BEST Windows Phone Apps 2015 By Random Selection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by supremeleader: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
This article mentions 15 must have android apps in 2015. Thought it could be helpful.

1. Uc Browser
2. Opera Mini
3. Facebook
4. Twitter
5. Whatsapp
6. Instagram
7. Clean Master
8. MX Player
9. Swift Key
10. Du Battery Saver
11. Music Folder Player
12. Note Everything
13. True Caller
14. Flash Share
15. Photo Grid

http://www.just4kenya.tk/2015/07/15-must-have-android-apps-2015.html

2 Shares

Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
#continue

1 Like

Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by GuiltySpark343(m): 2:55am On Jul 10, 2015
look at this one posting link that does not work

1 Like

Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by MightySparrow: 4:50am On Jul 10, 2015
GuiltySpark343:
look at this one posting link that does not work
The link works, I learned rew things from it thanks a lot OP

1 Like

Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 10, 2015
I got all
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by Carmal90(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2015
following
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2015
What prevented u frm posting it here?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by GuiltySpark343(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2015
nice...might be installing true caller

1 Like

Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by whatis1god(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
5 Must Have Android Apps 2015
Today I present to you 15 must have android apps in 2015. Almost over 70 percent of phone users are on android operating system and the beauty of android phones is that you get to choose which apps stay on your phone and those you will never need. I have sampled the basic android apps that each android user should have. Without having installed these apps, am sorry to say that you are not on android. Well, from this list, you will know what you've been missing and from there, you will upgrade your game.

1. Uc Browser

Uc is an android browser app and my favorite browser. The app is super fast and saves upto 80 percent of your mobile data. The app is mobile friendly, enables you save bookmarks, open multiple tabs and much more.
Uc comes in two packages, Uc mini and Uc Hd.
Uc Mini is faster and saves your data. The apps is appropriate for those who browse with limited data. The app loads pages faster with superior download speed.
Uc Hd:- If you want to bring desktop browsing on your phone, then Uc hd should be your choice. The app loads full pages and you can do everything on your phone just like you could have done when on desktop.
Download Uc Mini For Free

Download Uc Hd For Free

2. Opera Mini

Opera Mini is the world's popular used browser that works with almost all devices ranging from java to android. The app is fast and saves your phone data.

Download Opera Mini

3. Facebook

Facebook is the largest social media site in the world. The Facebook app has millions of downloads and this makes it a must have app.

Download Facebook Apk

4. Twitter

Popular social media site after Facebook. A must have app.

Download Twitter

5. Whatsapp

Whatsapp is also one of my favorite app that needs to be installed in any smartphone. The app enables you to send free unlimited messages and make free calls to any mobile number worldwide. You can also send or share videos, photos and audio files. The app facilities instant messaging at no cost. Join millions of whatsapp users by downloading and installing the app.

Download latest Whatsapp here

6. Instagram

Instagram is a popular photo sharing app for smartphone users. The app allows you take photos and videos and share them with friends using social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.

Instagram Free Apk Download

7. Clean Master

If you are running out of space in your phone, you will need clean Master. The app clears other apps cache, image cache, duplicate apps and files and boosts your ram by clearing running apps. This app also helps save your battery by killing background apps.

Download Clean Master Apk

8. Mx player

Best android video player of all time. The app enables you play all video file formats on android.

Mx Player Free Download

9. Swift Key

Swift key is a popular and widely used android keyboard. The keyboard app has great customization effects and it offers predictive text which is good auto correction. You will be able to type fast with the app. You can choose a variety of themes and therefore this is the best app to replace your custom android keyboard.

Swift Key Free Download

10. Du Battery Saver

One of the best android battery saver app which kills background running apps, reduces brightness and enables you create or choose various power saver modes. Android phones usually drain a lot of power, therefore you will need Du Battery Saver to save your battery.

Download Du Battery Saver here

11. Music Folder Player

I love this android music player and I would recommending it to anyone. The mp3 music player enables you play music according to their folders. You can also shuffle music from different folders. What makes this app unique is it's music equalizer which has many presets like volume booster, bass booster e.t.c.

Download Music Folder Player

12. Note Everything

Android app that allows you to write notes and save them in your sd card. This app turns your phone into a notebook. You can export or important notes. You can also backup your notes online. What makes this app special is it's auto save features which saves notes even if you accidentally exit the app or power off the phone while typing.

Download Note Everything Free

13. True Caller

This is a unique android app that enables you identify anonymous mobile numbers. If an anonymous call is received, the app searches the number in it's database and reveals the real identify of the person. If you install and register your number at true caller, your information will be stored and that's how other people find you.

Download True Caller

14. Flash Share

Faster file sharing app which enables you share files from one phone to another using wifi. The app uses similar sharing technology like bluetooth. The app is more faster than bluetooth and enables you send multiple files and larger files faster. You can just select the files you want to share and then shake your phone to share files between two connected devices.

Download Flash Share

15. Photo Grid

Finally, the 15th must have android app is photo grid. The app is the best and popular photo editing app. You can edit your photos, add enhancements, place them in grids, create a single photo grid consisting of many pics and much more.

Download Photo Grid.

I still wonder why op can't post it
Anyway, personally, I see nothing interesting here I guess every Android users no all about these.
No offence please

3 Likes

Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by encryptjay(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Du battery saver? Weeping here
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by supremeleader: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
You can't satisfy everybody. There must be criticism and I always embrace such critics with a smile.
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by blackiridis(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
I have 10 of those already
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by ican2020: 5:36am On Dec 12, 2015
What of the best apk for Microsoft word?
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:13am On Dec 12, 2015
No Simple server/Psiphon?
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by babafunny(m): 5:20am On Jan 14, 2016
KINGROOT PC The program let you root your android device with your computer by connecting it to your computer with your USB but the interface is in Chinese... for details, follow the link below
http://www.dacroid.com/kingroot-pc-the-best-android-rooting-software/
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by kolexepana: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Boom player is a must have app too
You'll enjoy the best of music
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by osenbarak: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
kolexepana:
Boom player is a must have app too
You'll enjoy the best of music
Someday, it would be just as good as the Google sound cloud. Tecno should think about having an app developer team
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by osenbarak: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
ican2020:
What of the best apk for Microsoft word?
You should try the MSWord app, it's quite heavy tho
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by osenbarak: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Must have apps, I'm still about the Evernote. That app is awesome.
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by kolexepana: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2016
osenbarak:

Someday, it would be just as good as the Google sound cloud. Tecno should think about having an app developer team
I hope they do something about it, love the app.
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by osenbarak: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
kolexepana:

I hope they do something about it, love the app.

The Boom Player?
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by okitejoseph: 7:03am On Feb 10, 2016
These apps are the main reason i got my Samsung Galaxy, Android apps are just amazing http://www.techpent.com/a-must-have-android-app-that-should-be-on-your-phone/
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2016
supremeleader:
This article mentions 15 must have android apps in 2015. Thought it could be helpful.

http://www.just4kenya.tk/2015/07/15-must-have-android-apps-2015.html
modified
1. Uc Browser
2. Opera Mini
3. Facebook
4. Twitter
5. Whatsapp
6. Instagram
7. Clean Master
8. MX Player
9. Swift Key
10. Du Battery Saver
11. Music Folder Player
12. Note Everything
13. True Caller
14. Flash Share
15. Photo Grid
your list is kinda of subjective and not objective. Instead why not say these are applications i use instead of application we must have
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by Xhaka(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mobdro and Boom player is a must have app too
Re: 15 Must Have Android Apps 2015 by NaijaPress: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! / How To Use Spotify In Nigeria For Free / Airtel 2gb Data Plan No Longer Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.