Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! (5570 Views)

Who Has Been Able To Root His/ Infinix Note 4? / There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by greenstar: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Just can't seem to play the game on my phone.. It loads and then shows blank till forever.. .
Please help o... I so love this game cry cry

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Do you obb file if you do put it in Obb folder under android and run the game am sure it should play
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by greenstar: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Do you obb file if you do put it in Obb folder under android and run the game am sure it should play
it opens all right but when I select offline mood it shows blank and remain there forever.. .
Please I need help cry

Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by adeniyilamlek(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Download about 3 different apk version not data It will work
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by greenstar: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
adeniyilamlek:
Download about 3 different apk version not data It will work
how sure bro cry ?
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by adeniyilamlek(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
greenstar:
how sure bro cry ?
It will work just download another apk I face d same problem longtime ago I downloaded different apk and it work
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by greenstar: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
adeniyilamlek:
It will work just download another apk I face d same problem longtime ago I downloaded different apk and it work
note2?
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by jmichlins(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
if you still have the zip file, then do these things. First go to playstore and try to download the game after it had created a file in your android, data, obb folder, you will extract the file and move it to the already created folder then install the apk. It will open one time and start playing. But you will have to uninstall the one you have now
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by guydangerous(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
greenstar:
note2?
which version of gta sa apk did you download.
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by greenstar: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
guydangerous:
which version of gta sa apk did you download.
from v1.05 -1.08 none working embarassed

Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by henry007(m): 1:05am On Sep 05, 2016
greenstar:
have you tried paying for the game on playstore and downloading that one?
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by guydangerous(m): 1:12am On Sep 05, 2016
greenstar:
the last one I played on note 2 lollipop xui was version 1.08 and I can't remember where I downloaded it from.
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by bengees: 2:08am On Sep 05, 2016
me sef I get issues with gta sa on my infinix hot 3.....e no de work it all.. it says unfortunately gta has stopped.
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 05, 2016
greenstar:
it opens all right but when I select offline mood it shows blank and remain there forever.. .
Please I need help cry
what version is the apk and obb file and did you downloaded the game i also think there is no patch file of the game did you see two file like this when you extracted the zip file

Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 05, 2016
greenstar:
go to play.mob.org download the apk 26.4MB and obb file 1.74GB

Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by Alphasunday(m): 6:04am On Sep 05, 2016
Well am flexing it well on my it1508 mobile device, no lags,no hichups,working smooth ,
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by greenstar: 6:09am On Sep 05, 2016
Iamtosignno:
go to play.mob.org download the apk 26.4MB and obb file 1.74GB
just need the one compatible for my infinix hot note 2 cry

Thanks bro
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by guydangerous(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2016
greenstar:

Thanks bro
now I remember where I downloaded mine from....andropalace,it was downloaded in parts from part 1 to 5 or 6 and it played smoothly on my infinix note 2 lollipop os
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by greenstar: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2016
guydangerous:
now I remember where I downloaded mine from....andropalace,it was downloaded in parts from part 1 to 5 or 6 and it played smoothly on my infinix note 2 lollipop os
I'm on 6.0
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by Emmyk(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2016
Op, did you off your data while attempting to play OFFLINE?

If the network is bad at times, mine won't load, even though I have an account on that website, so, just try off your data and try again.

I feel like playing the game all over. grin grin

Some levels were just too tough, had to watch YouTube videos for help. grin

Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by Emmyk(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2016

Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
greenstar:

Thanks bro
are you saying the game can't play on your phone if so ehn that why i dey hate Infinix too absolutely rubbish their phones are
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Emmyk:
Op, did you off your data while attempting to play OFFLINE?

If the network is bad at times, mine won't load, even though I have an account on that website, so, just try off your data and try again.

I feel like playing the game all over. grin grin

Some levels were just too tough, had to watch YouTube videos for help. grin
seem you're still a learner in some areas of the game i have played almost the missions finished but stuck on one mission now cos it is very very hard to pass
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by Emmyk(m): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2016
Iamtosignno:
seem you're still a learner in some areas of the game i have played almost the missions finished but stuck on one mission now cos it is very very hard to pass
But I finished playing this game long ago.
What mission are you stuck?
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by lovediehatelive(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
I'm facing the same issue.. Any help
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by greenstar: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
lovediehatelive:
I'm facing the same issue.. Any help
which phone?
Re: Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! by lovediehatelive(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
greenstar:
which phone?
gionee p8w

(1) (Reply)

How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode / Leaked Image Of The Next Infinix Phone / How To Decode Your MTN Sim, For Unlimited month Free Internet .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.