Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists (20088 Views)

Emirs, Herdsmen Clash With N’central, Southern Leaders Over Gazing Reserves. / Gbajabiamila Will Not Be Majority Leader, Dogara Insists / Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by Vicadonis(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2015
Contradicting news everyday Thought they said peace has been restored...
This people and lies

1 Like

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Xetima:

Very principled. I hope he performs well, a good candidate for presidency in the future. Pairing him with a Southern Muslim can change the game.

By "southern Muslim" you obviously mean Yoruba. I pity. For igbos sha.
Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by NDPVF(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2015
chukwudi44:
This Dogara guy is the type of leader Nigeria needs now.
You beat me to it.

1 Like

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by NDPVF(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2015
[b]Gbajamila,a microcosm of Tinubu.
Gbajamila,a microcosm of Tinubu.
Gbajamila,a microcosm of Tinubu[/b].

2 Likes

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by Change2015(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2015
arbitter:
We dont give a hoot about any positions in the National Assembly (After losing elections an being relegated to irrelevancy) - Wailing Igbos

All Hail Dogara for and Saraki for giving us Positions , theyre the kind of leaders we need - Igbos

Funny eh undecided

Chineke! Three gbosa for you

#change

2 Likes

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by deejayALFY(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2015
YES..ALL CORRECT SIR
SPEAKER DOGARA MY ROLE MODEL

click like for dis great leader

5 Likes

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by pomporiking: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Dogara has the goodwill of the house members which will go a long a way to solidify his stay on that seat till the next four years.

Gbaja can continue to pursue his ambition in Lagos state house of assembly since he really wants a majority leader position

Dogara is a snake hiding behind zoning,when the truth is he and his group of rascals see making gbaja majority leader a huge threat to his speakership

1 Like

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
zoning and it's attendant issues will ruin this country

1 Like

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2015
[size=25pt]Democracy[/size]
Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by hucienda: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2015
This man stubborn oo shocked
Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2015
pomporiking:

Dogara is a snake hiding behind zoning,when the truth is he and his group of rascals see making gbaja majority leader a huge threat to his speakership
I will take a Snake I trust and that has me @ heart than a Lamb that I don't trust and that acts llike a Lion

1 Like

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by money121(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2015
ok
Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by back2sender: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Elose11:

http://www.punchng.com/news/seast-ncentral-must-have-principal-officers-dogara-insists/#sthash.nFRznl4t.dpuf
I support the north central getting a position but not the south east. they did worked against APC.
So you want monkey to work finish then baboon will lazily stroll come chop wetin he no work for MBA!!!!!!!!
Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by simplynola(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2015
One month running and all you do is to keep fighting for positions when the economy is in a poor state. Shameless Senators, u've all lost our respect.

1 Like

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by FreeGlobe(f): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The same Dogara that kicked against zoning and contested, defeating Gbajabiamila from the South West, where the Speakership was zoned, now talking about zoning? You can't have your cake and eat it. Gbajabiamila is the next Majority Leader.
You are wasting your time. Gbajiamila and Tinubu should stop embarrasing themselves and allow peace to reign. Gbajiamila will never be house leader. I trust the hausas (even Buhari) to never allow 'common SW' hold 2 principal positions in the lower chambers.

4 Likes

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
What of two principa, wayec. Na only yu waka come. Contunu
abi o...tu tichas dat kan telus daty dey condocted dat ezam
Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by bigerboy200: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Xetima:

Very principled. I hope he performs well, a good candidate for presidency in the future. Pairing him with a Southern Muslim can change the game.

hmmm...very gud point..he will only be marketable after a gud performance in d next 4 yrs...but if dat shuld b d case,will d north keep ruling till 2028?....this is a serious matter....and every sign seem to tow that line...PDP are sure to bring a northern candidate 4 2019,so also APc
Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by Walelavender(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Dogara stance on zoning is laughable. Before the principal officers were elected the party had a structure to zone the Senate president to the north and Speaker of the HoS to the south. House leaders selection wouldn't have been an embarrassment now if Dogara and Saraki had agreed to the Party's position. I am pretty sure the Party would have carefully zoned the positions of the house leaders too.
Desperados everywhere circumventing 'principles' of their party. In a sane society you won't find parties without principles or ideology. Nigeria's political equation PDP - integrity =APC - loyalty=0

2 Likes

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by hibbayueei(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2015
na dem sabi.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by bigwallace(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Oooo now he is talking about zoning after previously throwing it to d trash can during nass election,he can't hve is way all d time.party is supreme

1 Like

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by Ayanko(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Tinubu merged the Yoruba force with the force in the north because, he believe we are always at the minority of Federal Politics. Now APC won, we are now unwanted Majority Our other brothers of south that voted PDP is now wanted minority they now have Deputy Senate President. Tinubu had made the same mistake Awolowo made during civil war. Let the south come together for a common front. Thank GEJ my hero, Mimiko my man, Fayose my gee.

3 Likes

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by sweetgala(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2015
A bit foolish to be canvasing for zoning after Dogara and Saraki campaigned for your seats in the NASS dismissing that method

1 Like

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by nwadiuko1(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Whatever rocks their boat in that fuji house

1 Like

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2015
This bastard is playing a very dangerous game. Don't you dare bring the JEWS into our backyard, you've already killed your political career. No sane northerner will ever vote for this traitor, why? It's called the Buhari factor, Google it.
Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by johnpalmer774(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=Xetima post=35688868]

Principled indeed why did contest for Speaker ship when another Northerner has Emerge as SP , How come he didn't canvass for another Zone to produce Speaker then , Look this man is just looking for a way to divide those Law Makers loyal to the Party , SE only Produced two Law Makers and they are first time from IMO.
Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by Sugarpot(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2015
kheart:
Mr dogara abeg stop patronizing NC, we tell u say we want one yeye principal Officer ni? Imagine dis nonsense, no be only principal na proprietor mtcheeeew.

You are a bleeping SWner so stop writing poo
Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by johnpalmer774(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2015
iykedare:

see your empty skull. Even tinubu cant say that gbaja must be majority leader.

Na ur own Skull empty pass if not why did you ignored the main Point which Dogara went against Zoning when he wanted to contest but now the same man is now talking about same things he kicked against , The truth of the Matter is that this Politician hailed a Verdict as the best when it favors them but go against it when it not on their side.

1 Like

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by tolexy007(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2015
click like if you support dogara action...

1 Like

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ayanko:
Tinubu merged the Yoruba force with the force in the north because, he believe we are always at the minority of Federal Politics. Now APC won, we are now unwanted Majority Our other brothers of south that voted PDP is now wanted minority they now have Deputy Senate President. Tinubu had made the same mistake Awolowo made during civil war. Let the south come together for a common front. Thank GEJ my hero, Mimiko my man, Fayose my gee.

Vp-SW

SP-Nc but still (YORUBA)

What more do you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists by sparkwil(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'm liking this Dogora of a guy. I've heard him speak. He's just not in the class of Femi. The guy is very intelligent. I'm just wondering that #Dogora 2019 won't be a bad idea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" / A Comparison Between APC Vs PDP Inaugural State Campaigns / NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.