Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east (28063 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / ‘FG Has Moved Boko haram Prisoners Out Of South east’ / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by deejayALFY(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2015
THANK YOU MY HERO BABA PMB FOR REVERSING THE BOKO GIFT THAT DRUNKARD FROM OTUOKE CALLED GEJ GAVE TO WE IGBOs..BH INMATES SHOULD REMAIN THERE IN NORTH...

SAI BABA PMB MY HERO

click like for BABA PMB
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Antivirus92(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2015
hmmmnn....if ebonyi state governor really say this.... other se state governors should be afraid of him
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by holycup(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2015
What still baffles me is the reason why they re been kept in the prison.what re u still waitng for! U jst want to go in there corrupt and posses everybdy?

Kill them all if they ve been confirmed terrorists why preserving them in the prison for God's sake.are they going to be used for baba's pepper soup or suya.

Of what use are they in prison,why not do the Needful since they re still killing people on daily basis
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by JoshGiantfeet(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2015
I have discovered a recent trend among nairalanders...always asking for pictures as proof. Even in a matter like this, illiterates are still talking about BUhari sending the prisoners to the SS when it was a GEJ decision. Your sense should tell you that not everything can be shown to you. It is already a shame that such sensitive information is out on the streets like a wild cat. It says so much of us as a people who can't handle sensitive info. This is why our military has been clueless, and this is why our security agencies are a sham! Why should we have known in the first place about any movement of such high profile prisoners? A war is going on here, and Nairalanders sit in their bedroom asking for pictures! No be only pictures! Na nudes! Rabbish!
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by robay(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Make dem knw bring dem cum south west ooo
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by sinizia: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

The sense in my post was too cumbersome for your sand filled head to grapple with undecided

You've never made sense in your life, guess you are cursed from birth. undecided
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by IreyaniEvesho: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Comments in PUNCH newspapers
getserious
I hope this illiterate of a president has rescinded such decision. Why did he not send them to Kaduna and Zaria prisons? Eel rufai has a large capacity in Kaduna prison, and can be delivered to Sabo prison in Kano. These are locations that they could have access to mosques to pray and bomb.

ozaluoku
Only a senseless person will transfer these hoodlums to the east..back to sender abeg

ALUSI OKALAKWU
Let them relocate them to lagos state. They are lucky coz we would have kill all of them by massive mob attack, even soldiers cannot save them.

martin
So far Buhari is sounding like a confused man. No reasonable and strategic policies in place so far. This is a man that has ruled Nigeria before and had headed many organizations in the country in the past. He has been around for years to know exactly how to start the stone rolling. He was the same person that promised us heaven and earth on how to lead the fight against Boko Haram if h’s elected. This is the same Boko Haram that Goodluck administration almost defeated, which gained landmark international and national applause. including US,UN,CNN, and even goodluck’s enemy Al jazeera news. Now boko haram has completely resurfaced and capable of lunching an attack any where and anytime in the North.

Ralf
I dont believe anybody now…Till they d SE governors show us a solid proof. …Ndigbo, anyi ga emepe anya”….We must fight this conspiracy wit our last blood….No BH in SE….Per.

.http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-has-moved-bharam-prisoners-out-of-seast
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by kevoh(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2015
kenny987:

Don't start sounding silly and dull just because u want to comment or bash the SE because u think it's d fashionable thing to do now! What has monthly allocation got to do with d transfer or otherwise of criminals? Did d FG make any extra budget to the SE to cater for them? Or is the upkeep of those miscreants equivalent to the monthly allocations of the states?
Just open ur mouth to say and use ur fingers to type crap without meaning...

1st off go through my previous posts on NL and see if you will find any insults to any thing south east. Don't know why you guys always feel victimised and offended at the slightest comment. Seriously, that super inferiority complex!

Secondly, those fools are federal prisoners, it is the perogative of the FG to take care of them and transfer them to any federal prison(Why the FG has not even killed them and keeps wasting taxpayers money on accomodating them is still beyond me). Meanwhile, if you are enjoying FG allocation that means you are under the umbrella of the FG activities.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by nwadiuko1(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Proof abeg
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2015
sinizia:

I've never made sense my your life, guess you I'm cursed from birth. undecided

The problem with you... your life is in reverse just like the way you think in reverse undecided
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by drealaz24(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2015
these guys are just too sensitive with low self esteem. let them go for good. ,#freebiafraud
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by IreyaniEvesho: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2015
Buhari is CONFUSION Persoified.
He shud just take a DEEP BREATH keep ethnic sentiment aside and work.
He shud wake up from his wild dreams and realise that Nigeria belongs to ALL OF US,weda Christian or Muslim, wherever u come from.
This is really ... CLUELESS... !!!
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2015
Since the north cant sit down and themselves and their children (BH) the truth that their is no virgin anywhere. They shld live with what they created. undecided
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by drealaz24(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2015
mianyaegbu:
Since the north cant sit down and themselves and their children (BH) the truth that their is no virgin anywhere. They shld live with what they created. undecided

you think the northerners are happy with bokoharam. getting raped, killed and left with no roofs on their head. let's think straight.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Seadove70(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Some people foolish in this country.. How can personless to talk to president Anyhow; says That "The illiterate president" send Bh to SE..so u are trying to excluding SE from NG..
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by discusant: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Hundreds of thousands of Igbo business people must have lost their investments in the north due to Boko Haram. They escaped to the south for safety. How dare Buhari to send Boko Haram detainees to the south again to make the refugees from the north restless in the South east? Does Buhari have conscience at all?

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Dresden: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2015
wink[color=#006600][/color]Buhari shuld be careful in all dis his political saga,before he died like dele giwa who was killed wid just a letter bomb...nd for ebonyi state governor ,we nid action nt just d. SE governor taking it to d FG.....#operation bokoharam leave SE#
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by sinizia: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

The problem with me... My life is useless and in reverse just like the way i think in reverse undecided

You don't have a life at all, you are reproach to all thing, cursed slave. undecided
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2015
sinizia:

I don't have a life at all, I'm a reproach to all thing, a cursed slave. undecided

I see you've set aside today to further humiliate yourself in public forum. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant. undecided
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Uulovers(f): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=35688782]

Boko haram is not the problem of the SS/SE the SW can take them if they like[/quo te]

Who is this boko guy here?
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by sinizia: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

I see i've set aside today to further humiliate myself in public forum. I'm not being rude. I'm just insignificant. undecided

Yeah, i know you are useless. I feel for your loved ones for having to put up with an Idíot like you. sad
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2015
sinizia:

[s]Yeah, i know you useless. I feel for your loved ones for having to put up with an Idíot like you.[/s] sad
Feel for your loved ones and leave mine to deal with. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stuwpid. undecided
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by sinizia: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

Feel for your loved ones and leave mine to deal with. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stuwpid. undecided

So you are young and stúpid? No wonder your life is a monument to stupidity. Kpele. sad
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Sobeautiful: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2015
Dahveydson:
I wonder when it became a problem for FG to move federal prisoners across the states into federal prisons.
For your info, boko H are not just ordinary prisoners but in case you term them so, no prob. Go ahead and accommodate them in your area. You are so welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2015
sinizia:

So you are young and stúpid? No wonder your life is a monument to stupidity. Kpele. sad
Yeah, when I was your age dolt. Did you eat an extra bowl of stupidity this morning
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by kazzonline: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2015
It was president goodluck jonathan and peter obi that facilitated the move,gov obiano confimed this why do they keep blaming buhari??
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by ogba20: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Comments in PUNCH newspapers
getserious
I hope this illiterate of a president has rescinded such decision. Why did he not send them to Kaduna and Zaria prisons? Eel rufai has a large capacity in Kaduna prison, and can be delivered to Sabo prison in Kano. These are locations that they could have access to mosques to pray and bomb.

ozaluoku
Only a senseless person will transfer these hoodlums to the east..back to sender abeg

ALUSI OKALAKWU
Let them relocate them to lagos state. They are lucky coz we would have kill all of them by massive mob attack, even soldiers cannot save them.

martin
So far Buhari is sounding like a confused man. No reasonable and strategic policies in place so far. This is a man that has ruled Nigeria before and had headed many organizations in the country in the past. He has been around for years to know exactly how to start the stone rolling. He was the same person that promised us heaven and earth on how to lead the fight against Boko Haram if h’s elected. This is the same Boko Haram that Goodluck administration almost defeated, which gained landmark international and national applause. including US,UN,CNN, and even goodluck’s enemy Al jazeera news. Now boko haram has completely resurfaced and capable of lunching an attack any where and anytime in the North.

Ralf
I dont believe anybody now…Till they d SE governors show us a solid proof. …Ndigbo, anyi ga emepe anya”….We must fight this conspiracy wit our last blood….No BH in SE….Per.

.http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-has-moved-bharam-prisoners-out-of-seast
. Who believe this story? Naija govts with liesssssssss
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by sinizia: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

Yeah, when I was your age dolt. Did you eat an extra bowl of stupidity this morning

So you eat stupidity? Wow!! No wonder you sound like a podigal bastàrd. sad
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by mekanaky: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2015
'VENGEANCE IS MINE AND I WILL PAY'. SAYS THE LORD. THE MASSACRE OF THE NORTHERNERS BY THE BOKO HARAM GROUP IS A PAYBACK FOR THE DELIBRATE AND SYSTEMATIC DESTRUCTIONS ON NDI IGBO BEFORE AND AFTER THE BIAFRAN WAR.
NIGERIA LET THE BIAFRANS GO OR YOU CONTINUE TO FACE THE PUNISHMENT.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2015
sinizia:

So you eat stupidity? Wow!! No wonder you sound like a podigal bastàrd. sad
Very doltish of you! Damn, where is insecticide when I need one? Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma. If you have something to say raise your hand, and place it over your mouth. I'm too busy for a meatball like you. undecided
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by sinizia: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

Very doltish of you! Damn, where is insecticide when I need one? Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma. If you have something to say raise your hand, and place it over your mouth. I'm too busy for a meatball like you. undecided

your mates are in their retirement homes - enjoying the
fruits of their labour while you are here looking for a young
man to ensnare. do you not know any shame? a morön like you at 48 is an imbëcile forever.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Planetapeng: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2015
This Residential Edifice is located on 6 floors with 16 units 4 Bedroom Maisonette, 4 unit 4 Bedroom Flats, 4 unit 1 Bedroom Penthouse. All with Air Conditioning units, Spacious Balconies, Concierge Service, Elevators, 24/7 Security, Adult & children Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Fitted Kitchen, Wardrobes, 500KVA Generator, Water Treatment Plants, Updated Bathrooms, Access Roads, Estate Management Office & Adequate Parking Space. Concierge Service Elevators Air Conditioning Units Fitted Kitchen Updated Bathrooms Adequate Parking Adults & Children swimming pools Fitness Center 500KVA Generators 24/7 Security Water Treatment Plants Call 07059940123 to Book an Inspection Today !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala / Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms / Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.