Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,182 members, 7,864,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east (28074 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / ‘FG Has Moved Boko haram Prisoners Out Of South east’ / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2015
PLEASE NO BOKO HARAM PRISONERS HAS BEEN MOVED OUT FROM EKWULOBIA.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO PROOF THAT BECAUSE MILITARY PRESENCE IS VERY MUCH INTACT IN EKWULOBIA THIS MORNING

KINDLY DISREGARD ANY NEWS TELLING YOU THE PRISONERS HAS BEEN RELOCATED COS NO SUCH THING HAPPENED.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by gidiMonsta(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2015
It's common sense that the prisoners be moved to prisons far removed from any BH stronghold to prevent their members from attempting any rescue mission, as they would be unable to amass the force needed to achieve that without alerting authorities in the south. I think Nigeria should build a secret offshore prison facility in Sao Tome or Equatorial Guinea for BH prisoners.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by kenedy175(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2015
hope it's true
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by chyogoo(f): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2015
They shouldn't transfer any prisoners to East o, back to sender.. e no go work for una.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2015
godoluwa:
sure it is but they av every ryt to reject what they dont want
Yeah, I agree to that. You have brain there bruh, unlike some sandhead mofos mentioning me just to talk trash. smiley
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by ceecee0703(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:
See them. Is SE not part of Nigeria?smiley

the last time i checked ur village was still part of nigeria even daura was stll part of nigeria too

1 Like

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by godoluwa(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

Yeah, I agree to that. You have brain there bruh, unlike some sandhead mofos mentioning me just to talk trash. smiley
lol, thats human being 4 u bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by kenny987(f): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2015
kevoh:
FG should also move the federal monthly allocation of the SE states concerned to Abuja.

Don't start sounding silly and dull just because u want to comment or bash the SE because u think it's d fashionable thing to do now! What has monthly allocation got to do with d transfer or otherwise of criminals? Did d FG make any extra budget to the SE to cater for them? Or is the upkeep of those miscreants equivalent to the monthly allocations of the states?
Just open ur mouth to say and use ur fingers to type crap without meaning...

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2015
sinizia:

They should be relocated to your compound, after all you are a Nigerian. undecided
SE people have every right to reject what you don't want. Stop mentioning me to talk trash and reason with your head undecided
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by chigoizie7(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Dahveydson:
I wonder when it became a problem for FG to move federal prisoners across the states into federal prisons.

Not a problem bro, after all, its a federal prison,

But don't u think there is a reason for making some prisons MAXIMUM security for HIGH RISK CRIMINALS like BOKO HARAM? (Terrorists). I think the people of the SOUTH-EAST are just protesting this very case of MISPLACED PRIORITY.

HIGH RISK criminals are not meant to interact with any other inmate. Such measures are not obtainable in low profile security prisons obtained all through the south-east. If the FG has been sincere to themselves, why didn't dey build some any MAXIMUM security prison for high risk criminals in any of the SOUTH-EAST states? After all, all na Nigeria's property.

There is every possibility that those HIGH RISK criminals are so hardened that they will attempt a jail break or their sponsors aiding the break for them from the outside because low profile prisons does not have enuf measures to curtail such excesses if it happens.

Assume they break or are broken free,where do u think they will go? No where but in their immediate environment, and the risk of radicalizing with people on the outside to cause CHAOS for that very environ.

My brother, my epistle might be very long, I just want you to understand why the people of south-east are fighting against it.

"Emee ngwa ngwa, emeghara odachi"

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by toluxa1(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2015
They had better done that o. I like the pressure put on FG

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by wtfCode: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2015
that bumbling eeediot of a nigerian president could've leave them there, and see how he'll soon realise that he poured fuel into fire.
Those prisoners should be in northern prisons from whence they committed there crime.
Or pushed down to South West where their fellow islamic brethren live.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by odomanis: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Chibuhealth:
I don't think so... Maybe he has been giving some money to say this. Let them show us pics of the buses conveying them back to North

My dear, did they show you pics of the buses that conveyed them to Anambra in the first place ?
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by chyogoo(f): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2015
They shouldn't transfer any prisoners to East o,.. back to sender.. e no go work for una.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by sinizia: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

SE people have every right to reject what you don't want. Stop mentioning me to talk trash and reason with your head undecided

If you weren't talking trash, i wouldn't have quoted you in the first place. undecided
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Na only bad thing good for the East, good thing no good for us.
So boko haram should be given to the east because we invented the rubbish religious Nonesense whatever? Abi when them day kill person, shay na "blood of Jesus " them day shout, no be alahu akbar!

As yoruba and hausa day in alliance now, he for send them go somewhere like ibadan, or oshogbo make them throw bomb change that their yam to Ashes, so that e go make sense like that.

This our President mumu don day expand daily. Later one fool go come stand up against me day talk Nonesense, boko haram is north, he should solve it northern wise. Ndi nwuru awu.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I doubt that very much , even within your immediate family you'll get to see a lot of tribalist
I Just pray WE move in the midst of this chronic tribalism..
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2015
chyogoo:
They shouldn't transfer any prisoners to East o,.. back to sender.. e no go work for una.
Who is "una"?
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2015
sinizia:

If you weren't talking trash, i wouldn't have quoted you in the first place. undecided
You could've quoted me without jumping on the bandwagon of trash spewers undecided
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Rotimi47: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Boko haram is not the problem of the SS/SE the SW can take them if they like
The last time I checked, south east is still part of Nigeria and the Federal government have the right to keep prisoners wherever they believe is good enough. Ain't you people the ones that are always beating your chest over everything? You keep shouting biafra as if it's the word of the mouth that fight and win wars! Only harmless Boko Haram prisoners you south Easterners are afraid of and the same south east keep making noise as if they can handle the North or the South West if war arises. But to be Frank/sincere, Boko Haram is a product of PDP and the north and as such the prisoners should be kept there because how do they expect the South to help them clean up their mess!
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2015
odomanis:

My dear, did they show you pics of the buses that conveyed them to Anambra in the first place ?
Ouch
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Rotimi47:
The last time I checked, south east is still part of Nigeria and the Federal government have the right to keep prisoners wherever them believe us good enough. Ain't you people the ones that are always beating your chest over everything? You keep shouting biafra as if it's the word of the mouth that fight and win wars! Only harmless Boko Haram prisoners you south Easterners are afraid of and the same south east keep making noise as if they can handle the North or the South West if war arises. But to be Frank/sincere, Boko Haram is a product of PDP and the north and as such the prisoners should be kept there because how do they expect the South to help them clean up their mess!
So bunkerers should be kept in SS prison too when convicted? Smh... This enthnic hates is deep
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by ohamsuche: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Governor hope this is not a political statement 2 divert our attentio.Let me remind u if it's so we will hold u responsible if anything happen to anybody in south east as a result of this.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by RapLawd(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2015
They better do!!
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Chibaby87(f): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2015
All these people saying boko haram can be transferred to any part of Nigeria, as if they will accept it if they transfer it to their state. Metcheeew
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by nortcentrallord(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Hahahahaha, I hope we won't hear that these terrorists escaped on transit some day. I hope they are not planning an escape route for them. Hehehehehe. Fear North.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Kingspin(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

Nigeria is supreme...Boko guys can be transferred to any part of Nigeria for all I care. Stop wailing wailers!smiley
Take ur mobile set and call Buhari 419 number, so that he relocate Boko guys at ur backyard. You think ur in UK. This is Nigeria.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by sinizia: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

You could've quoted me without jumping on the bandwagon of trash spewers undecided

You typed trash, so i quoted you to point out the nonsense in your post. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Rotimi47:
The last time I checked, south east is still part of Nigeria and the Federal government have the right to keep prisoners wherever they believe is good enough. Ain't you people the ones that are always beating your chest over everything? You keep shouting biafra as if it's the word of the mouth that fight and win wars! Only harmless Boko Haram prisoners you south Easterners are afraid of and the same south east keep making noise as if they can handle the North or the South West if war arises. But to be Frank/sincere, Boko Haram is a product of PDP and the north and as such the prisoners should be kept there because how do they expect the South to help them clean up their mess!

E go make sense if buhari fine way keep this people for your apartment, so that them go live with u. At least make u day boil water for them, day give them food, then the day way them remember you, them go bomb you from.there, as u no want good for ibos. It's bad Nonesense you always want to come to the ibo land. As if una no get maximum prison for lagos here way una go harbour them.

America has the prison, guatanamo bay, in the middle of water, where they keep condemned criminals, if you open your mouth to say something like that,you go die? Which one be keeping killers, rapists and evil people in ibo land, ur hatred for ibo is much for no good reason, that's why hausa can never accept you people in good faith. Ndi ojo.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by chukwubyk: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Blatant lies!
Book Haram prisoners are still right there in Ekwulobia Prison.
They are only trying to receive people of South East.
They have a hidden agenda; the new administration has no good intention for SE, they are planning BIG evil against the SE.
Re: Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east by Burger01(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
sinizia:

You typed trash, so i quoted you to point out the nonsense in your post. undecided
The sense in my post was too cumbersome for your sand filled head to grapple with undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Wins In His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.