Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS (3389 Views)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed / IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) / Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by zumen(m): 5:53am On Jul 10, 2015
A weird-looking creature was caught by a dog and its owner claims that the beast is a mythical vampire creature called chupacabra.

Philip Oliveira was hunting when his dog killed the creature that looks exactly like a mysterious chupacabra or goat-sucker, which is allegedly attacks and drinks the blood of livestock, especially goats.

Describing the incident Mr Oliveira said: “When I got a good look at it, I was weirded out. I’ve spent a lot of time camping and fishing, and I’ve been outside my whole life and never even seen an animal that looked like that. It’s a chupacabra.”

See All Photos at:

http://zumiinfo.com/2015/07/man-claims-his-dog-killed-vampire-creature-shows-its-photos/
Re: Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 10, 2015
If it really was a chupacabra it'd've killed his dog.

The chupacabra is a myth, it does not exist. [url=zumen]OP[/url] post the pictures here because I'm not visiting anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by zumen(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Visiting is a choice.... Not a must

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by youngberry001(m): 6:25am On Jul 10, 2015
uhmm I can't take this jhor,,,it too early for monkey to yell
Re: Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by SPG4U(m): 7:16am On Jul 10, 2015
Pictures please and I need d dog to speak for himself

4 Likes

Re: Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2015
No pictures?
Re: Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by pacifique(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Go and click on link yourself@OP.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by google1(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2015
So you want us to click on that before seeing the picture, f.uck off

1 Like

Re: Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by softvio(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by micklplus(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Here are the pictures. According to reports, The chupacabra is a legendary animal whose existence has been suggested but has not been discovered or documented by the scientific community. Physical descriptions of the creature vary. It is purportedly a heavy creature, the size of a small bear, with a row of spines reaching from the neck to the base of the tail.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by victor2fresh(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Hit 'LIKE' if u dnt knw wat2say about dis post.
Re: Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by Vikkie14: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Please contact Dr. Magnus of SANCTUARY for me. I want to know if they have a clue on this "abnormal" creature.
What? No one has her number? Okay! Get MERLIN or Gaius here fast, they should have a clue on where this little "guy" here came from.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by Adeoba10(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2015
U mean say na dat bingo wey dey d last pix kill vampire
Re: Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Adeoba10:
U mean say na dat bingo wey dey d last pix kill vampire
i wonder o grin

(1) (Reply)

pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle / Breaking!!! Massive Protest In Spain / Breaking!! Nigeria Is A Borderline Failed State And PMB Corrupt- CNBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.