Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle (3388 Views)

Urhobo Youth And Elders Pledges Full Support To Kanu On Freedom Struggle / Northern Elders Declare “full Support” For Osinbajo / James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by fdigital(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
From the look of things this biafra freedom struggle no longer seems like a childsplay.
*pic: US base activist Carol Munday
*Nnamdi kanu with a Biafran special force and some Experts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by johnmark1234(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ok
Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
may they live long to see us set free!!! real Biafra pls put amen!

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Biafran 90% loading...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by Bobbystanley(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yessssss

Our country is almost here.

We cant wait to leave the Zoo

9 Likes

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by ShakurM(m): 5:30am On Jul 16, 2015
So what! the foreigners might not even know what biafra shiit you are clamouring 4?

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by UmuEri(m): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2015
More threatening, is the rate at which people are keying in into the struggle down here in South East, both Old and Young. Even veterans who fought during the WAR!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2015
This revolution will be televised and there will be no blood shed once the people's collective will garners the needed momentum. The fire is burning already and Nigeria will be easy to dissolve because the zoo is a scam. Those who feel otherwise can choose to remain in this unholy gay union called Nigeria aka zoo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by san316(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Genocide looms. The guy is abroad pushing the foolish ones in Nigeria to be killed. The way igbod go die ehn, hell will be over full.
Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by jimi4us: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2015
san316:
Genocide looms. The guy is abroad pushing the foolish ones in Nigeria to be killed. The way igbod go die ehn, hell will be over full.
that was then dis is now. na una go die . una dey fear abi? you all should be, cos one day Biafra must stand.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by wecan: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2015
Oh my God!!! I want to answer Biafran. I hate this country Nigeria. they are more tribalistic, religious killings, yerobas hate igbos, hausa's hate igbos, they said igbo man will never rule nigeria, oh the zoo i forgot . Now let the igbos leave........ why are they afriad of radio biafra? why can't they fight boko haram that is killing them on daily basis and leave the biafrans alone to leave..... biafrans are are bless even without the south south minorities, so we will never bother if any part of south south chooses to stay in nigeria zoo. In Biafra we believe

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by san316(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2015
jimi4us:
that was then dis is now. na una go die . una dey fear abi? you all should be, cos one day Biafra must stand.
I pity you. Where I am, the war when it starts will never reach. The battle ground will be igboland. That is where the mortars, the landmines, the bombs, rockets etc will land. It is your lands that will be destroyed in the end, your women will be raped, children will be killed and your infrastructures will be taken 500 years backward. All these will not affect me one bit but the igbos. Even those in the north wont survive. They will be easy soft targets for the looming massacre.
Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by RealAdewole(m): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2015
let them go the biggest mistake in the history of Nigeria is th almagamation which was done in the interest of the britons not of the natives

7 Likes

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by kevinhacker(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by kevinhacker(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2015
lalasticala, ishilove, phuckphuckman why not fp
Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by olaideeeedris(m): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2015
wecan:
Oh my God!!! I want to answer Biafran. I hate this country Nigeria. they are more tribalistic, religious killings, yerobas hate igbos, hausa's hate igbos, they said igbo man will never rule nigeria, oh the zoo i forgot . Now let the igbos leave........ why are they afriad of radio biafra? why can't they fight boko haram that is killing them on daily basis and leave the biafrans alone to leave..... biafrans are are bless even without the south south minorities, so we will never bother if any part of south south chooses to stay in nigeria zoo. In Biafra we believe
U called the south south minorities? U ve got to be kidding me. If the south south are minorities, wat are u? They ve six states, u ve just five, they are the third most populated geo political zone in dis country and south east is the least...South south are not and will neva be minorities bro
Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by seankay(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2015
Let them come to Nigeria. You can't fight for independence outside Nigeria. Ojukwu failed when he did d same from Ivory Coast
Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by Emytexboy(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by kalufelix(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2015
biafra!

1 Like

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2015
UmuEri:
More threatening, is the rate at which people are keying in into the struggle down here in South East, both Old and Young. Even veterans who fought during the WAR!

old veterans who fought n lost the war 45 years ago still understand how important it is for us to leave this useless country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by pazienza(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2015
san316:

I pity you. Where I am, the war when it starts will never reach. The battle ground will be igboland. That is where the mortars, the landmines, the bombs, rockets etc will land. It is your lands that will be destroyed in the end, your women will be raped, children will be killed and your infrastructures will be taken 500 years backward. All these will not affect me one bit but the igbos. Even those in the north wont survive. They will be easy soft targets for the looming massacre.

Does the Zoo manufacture mortars, landmines, bombs and rockets?

Who is going to sell them to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by vayne(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2015
san316:

Oh shut it already pls,tell me sth new..
Leave the worries of war to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by vayne(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2015
pazienza:

Does the Zoo manufacture mortars, landmines, bombs and rockets?

Who is going to sell them to you?
You dey mind am?
He keeps lamenting for us instead of the other way round.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2015
san316:

If you can answer this question with all honesty i will be most grateful. Since you were born, what have you benefited from Nigeria as a nation?
Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by pazienza(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2015
vayne:

You dey mind am?
He keeps lamenting for us instead of the other way round.

It's funny that a country that has failed to manufacture anything close to Ogbunigwe 4decades after Biafrans did, is boasting of how to use Rockets, mortals, etc on Biafrans.

Does he think the British and their allies are father Christmases, has he ever sat down to think about how much more of the Zoo soul that has to be sold before those powers release those weapons for them?

1 Like

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by vayne(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2015
pazienza:

It's funny that a country that has failed to manufacture anything close to Ogbunigwe 4decades after Biafrans did, is boasting of how to use Rockets, mortals, etc on Biafrans.

Does he think the British and their allies are father Christmases, has he ever sat down to think about how much more of the Zoo soul that has to be sold before those powers release those weapons for them?
What he doesn't realize is that the so-called allies of Nigeria wants it to split.
No country wants to have fingers pointing at it anymore.

2 Likes

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by betty202020(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2015
olaideeeedris:
U called the south south minorities? U ve got to be kidding me. If the south south are minorities, wat are u? They ve six states, u ve just five, they are the third most populated geo political zone in dis country and south east is the least...South south are not and will neva be minorities bro
who made up that ur inconsequential six state? state creation is the military oppressors handiwork. east having 5 states and south south having six state does not mean that south South is more in population. as population was not used as parameter for state creation. remove the Igbo tribe from south South and tell me the size of south South. learn ur history

3 Likes

Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by thewarrior72: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2015
Another BIAFRA thread for yorubas to wail & lament, please whoever is creating this thread should stop giving yorubas heart attack
Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by Bbraph(f): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2015
They just wish to tear the country apart. For those yearning 4 freedom. I pray u don't regret later. Goodluck
Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by sirxbit(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2015
san316:
lol...devil wil blike"space no dey again o,abeg make una kary d remaining biafra kerosense go start una own hell fire"
Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by basilo101: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Lol, do u kw d meaning of minorities at all? A combinationation of numerous minorities does make them a majority. Dia is nothing like south south. Its efik, ibibio, igbos (ikwere, anioma) ijaw, ogoni, anang, bini, ika, urobo, itsekiri, ishan, etc that share 6 states and the population. While igbos alone own 5 states with significant presence in rivers and delta. None niger delta tribe is more than 2million while igbo is 18million, coming 3rd after hausa 25million and yoruba 19.5million not just in nigeria but d whole of Africa, igbo is d 3rd largest ethnic group
Re: pic: Even Foreigners Are Now In Full Support Of The Freedom Struggle by BCISLTD: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm....my mom experienced the civil war 1st hand...and it wasn't pretty. ...so guys let's pipe down on the silliness. ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!! Nigeria Is A Borderline Failed State And PMB Corrupt- CNBC / Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures / Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.