Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

BEDC Dragnet Test.... - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEDC Dragnet Test.... (166138 Views)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test / Bedc/dragnet Test On 02/10/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by jasonex4(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Couragegodwin:
If u have attached your files kindly screenshot this page let me see what's wrong with mine. Nothing is showing on the attach file page down.

I attached mine as photos...

As in i decided to snap all my documents and attach them as photos and it worked

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by olutj: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Couragegodwin:
This is the msg I have been receiving when I want to submit my cv

Maybe you should try the PDF version of the document.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 3:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Couragegodwin:

Where do u leave? I'm in Lagos. Pls who in Lagos has uploaded? Did it accept your CV too?
Currently in ogun state
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 4:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Asj001:
I am having issues logging in. I don't know what to do after this page.

I have mailed the BEDC support, but they didn't respond.

Please who knows what I can do
Network issue.
Try to do it when network is good . like in the mid- night/ early morning
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 4:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Syncrod:

I stay in lagos and my registration was successful.
Correct
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Ayomide25(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
I am having issues downloading the app, hope the right app is that of 87mb?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ZainabAttah: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
After attaching the files and uploading , it said no file attached and proceeded the next page, effort to go back proved abortive, and trying to start all over again, it says already registeredŲŒi have mailed the contact provided for support but no reply from them

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ayomide25:
I am having issues downloading the app, hope the right app is that of 87mb?
Yeah download it from playstore
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
ZainabAttah:
After attaching the files and uploading , it said no file attached and proceeded the next page, effort to go back proved abortive, and trying to start all over again, it says already registeredŲŒi have mailed the contact provided for support but no reply from them
Hmmmm
Is this thing really giving such problem?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Awakauzoma(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Syncrod:

What message did see after successfully submitting?

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Awakauzoma(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Syncrod:

Please what message did you get after successfully submitting

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Couragegodwin: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
jasonex4:

As in i decided to snap all my documents and attach them as photos and it worked
Did u see d display of what you upload?

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Couragegodwin: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Syncrod:

Did u just snap ur documents?

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Couragegodwin: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Can one use someone else phone to register?
Of yes any implication?

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Asj001: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Uchepele:

Network issue.
Try to do it when network is good . like in the mid- night/ early morning

Thank you, it's working now

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Fotobonny: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Omenkaubi:
I also received a mail. But after downloading the power app, filled in my details, n take a photo, trying to upload my documents, which the documents, didn't work out for the upload, this morning, I try login, the Said I've been registered already. I don't know what next to do...! Please I need your advice on the step to take next...thanks.
Did you receive the mail as well

Please have you been able to resolve the issue
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Couragegodwin: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Can one use another person's phone to register? This one that they are requesting for phone made I don't understand. It's not working on my phone.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Couragegodwin: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
jasonex4:

Snapping CV and attach is risky ooo, snapping is working on my phone too but I don't know if they can attend to or accept such.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Couragegodwin:
Can one use another person's phone to register? This one that they are requesting for phone made I don't understand. It's not working on my phone.
U can but u gat to b smart about it
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fotobonny:

Once u click submit,i dont think u can do anything else again unless they mail u that u haven't completed the registration
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Omenkaubi: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2021
No, but I send a mail to them, but I've no response from them... But I'm thinking, does documents, might have been sent without notice....! But some1 should volunteer to open a WhatsApp Group, so if invited, we can know our self... thanks.
Fotobonny:

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Ayomide25(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2021
I was unable to upload more than a file, I didn't upload other files and CV
Anyway out, cos it's popping up already registered when I try logging in back
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2021
Omenkaubi:
No, but I send a mail to them, but I've no response from them... But I'm thinking, does documents, might have been sent without notice....! But some1 should volunteer to open a WhatsApp Group, so if invited, we can know our self... thanks.

There is a WhatsApp group now
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2021
Ayomide25:
I was unable to upload more than a file, I didn't upload other files and CV
Anyway out, cos it's popping up already registered when I try logging in back
Y out and which file did you upload
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Uchepele:

There is a WhatsApp group now

Thats the link.
Copy it from the. Page

https:///JfNim5TZsEP4QkdND71254

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Omenkaubi: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Keep saying invitee group not valid...! I don't want drop my number openly...! I'll send u a mail, so please respond to it...thanks.

Thats the link.
Copy it from the. Page

https:///JfNim5TZsEP4QkdND71254[/quote]

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Omenkaubi:
Keep saying invitee group not valid...! I don't want drop my number openly...! I'll send u a mail, so please respond to it...thanks.

Thats the link.
Copy it from the. Page

https:///JfNim5TZsEP4QkdND71254

Copy it out from the pix i uploaded

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Ayomide25(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Uchepele:

Y out and which file did you upload

Certificate and passport photo

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Allboiz: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lol...

That useless Power app will frustrate your life during registration and customer survey infield assessment.

Be ready to walk around like the Israelites during the customer survey infield assessment. The app will frustrate you despite having good internet connection.

Be ready for insult and harassment from customers.

You do all these with no pay for two weeks. So, decide how you want it. Bye

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Tbilly(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Allboiz:
Lol...

That useless Power app will frustrate your life during registration and customer survey infield assessment.

Be ready to walk around like the Israelites during the customer survey infield assessment. The app will frustrate you despite having good internet connection.

Be ready for insult and harassment from customers.

You do all these with no pay for two weeks. So, decide how you want it. Bye
Intresting no wonder they keep doing GT recruitment every year, u hardly see EEDC and others do GT recruitment. My question is during those two weeks in the wilderness will bedc take care of your accomodation, Transport and feeding or will they just leave you like that....Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Allboiz: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tbilly:

Intresting no wonder they keep doing GT recruitment every year, u hardly see EEDC and others do GT recruitment. My question is during those two weeks in the wilderness will bedc take care of your accomodation, Transport and feeding or will they just leave you like that....Thanks in anticipation

Yes, they keep doing GT recruitment everytime. They recently asked some of us to resume for induction after finishing our infield assessment a long time ago. I guess there was little or no turn out, thus, leading to another recruitment.

You will look for your own accommodation, transport yourself, and feed yourself with your money in the geographical area they put you. Despite that, there power app (application) will frustrate your life and they might even tell you that you did poorly in the infield assessment after spending time and resources. Choose wisely.

In fact, a friend in the last recruited batch always complain about how they keep trekking from one house to another, sharing bills in the sun and using that use*less Power app to work in the name of GT (this is after induction o). Then, they were paid 20k the first two months. 50k afterwards for God knows when it will turn to the proclaimed 115k. The friend mentioned that some old set are still collecting 50k, despite spending almost 2 years.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Tbilly(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Allboiz:

Yes, they keep doing GT recruitment everytime. They recently asked some of us to resume for induction after finishing our infield assessment a long time ago. I guess there was little or no turn out, thus, leading to another recruitment.

You will look for your own accommodation, transport yourself, and feed yourself with your money in the geographical area they put you. Despite that, there power app (application) will frustrate your life and they might even tell you that you did poorly in the infield assessment after spending time and resources. Choose wisely.

In fact, a friend in the last recruited batch always complain about how they keep trekking from one house to another, sharing bills in the sun and using that use*less Power app to work in the name of GT (this is after induction o). Then, they were paid 20k the first two months. 50k afterwards for God knows when it will turn to the proclaimed 115k. The friend mentioned that some old set are still collecting 50k, despite spending almost 2 years.
ThankGod for platform like Nairaland...I have not heard anything good about this bedc since my research about them,the only Good thing I heard was " take it o there is no job out there" no positive thing.. the 20k and 50k thing always provoke me whenever I read it...slavery from the beginning of your journey with them ,right from the recruitment... I always knew any organization that always do recruitment ,have serious problem.loll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.