Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

BEDC Dragnet Test.... - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEDC Dragnet Test.... (166148 Views)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test / Bedc/dragnet Test On 02/10/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tbilly:

ThankGod for platform like Nairaland...I have not heard anything good about this bedc since my research about them,the only Good thing I heard was " take it o there is no job out there" no positive thing.. the 20k and 50k thing always provoke me whenever I read it...slavery from the beginning of your journey with them ,right from the recruitment... I always knew any organization that always do recruitment ,have serious problem.loll
Lol funny guy
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by OriTse4: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
jasonex4:

I attached mine as photos...

As in i decided to snap all my documents and attach them as photos and it worked

Please were do i get my jobberman ID. Thanks

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by NajibatAde: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
OriTse4:

Please were do i get my jobberman ID. Thanks

I think it's your BEDC ID sent together with the mail

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by elantraceey(f): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
ZainabAttah:
After attaching the files and uploading , it said no file attached and proceeded the next page, effort to go back proved abortive, and trying to start all over again, it says already registered،i have mailed the contact provided for support but no reply from them

Same thing happened here

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by jasonex4(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2021
BEDC don send mails o...

I nor sure say i go continue
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Dxclusiv: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
jasonex4:
BEDC don send mails o...

I nor sure say i go continue

Please when was that? I only received two notifications from Power Apps that BEDC shared theirs apps with me. I tried to sign in but wasn't going through.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by jasonex4(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dxclusiv:

Please when was that? I only received two notifications from Power Apps that BEDC shared theirs apps with me. I tried to sign in but wasn't going through.

Got the mail this morning...

That i should walk around the area allocated to me with the app and start looking for certain transformers

I nor do again
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Dxclusiv: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
jasonex4:

That i should walk around the area allocated to me with the app and start looking for certain transformers

I nor do again

Laughs!
Okay. Thanks.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by imiekeri(f): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
jasonex4:

I nor do again

Same here oo... I applied for accounting position. I just taya. How will I start trekking under rain nd looking for transformer without any employment letter or payment schedule? I go cm trek finish then dey go cm say ur application was not successful... Make dem hold am
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by youngelder(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
imiekeri:

Same here oo... I applied for accounting position. I just taya. How will I start trekking under rain nd looking for transformer without any employment letter or payment schedule? I go cm trek finish then dey go cm say ur application was not successful... Make dem hold am

You're cute.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Couragegodwin: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2021
imiekeri:

Was it through email or how did they contact you?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by mrozey(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
What xup on this BEDC Graduate trainee....
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
mrozey:
What xup on this BEDC Graduate trainee....
We dey trek here for the whole street o
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by jasonex4(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
micah26:

We dey trek here for the whole street o

Me i don leave am for una... I give up
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by VoltageDivida(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2021
Good day guys. I just got this mail from BEDC. Please I want to know what the field assessment entails. Is there certainty that one will be picked after the assessment?

I want to know these before I decide on my next move, as I am based in ogun state. I don't want to waste time, money and other resources if it's not worth it.

Thanks for your help

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by EJISCOPOLY(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2021
I got mail this morning asking me to complete the questionaire on/before 31st August 2021, which state I wish to do my Field assessment, the address and the date I will start the assessment? My confusion is, is that the acceptance for the assessment not the guarantee for the Training qualification?
Secondly who's from Lagos who are applied and shortlisted for the assessment should link me please.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by damtoks2021(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dear All, i got same mail this morning and it says i should choose a time frame in which i will be available for the assessment. Although i picked September 18 and Akure township as location. Form this stage can anyone hint me on the next step?

Regards.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by wishgit: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Please how much is BEDC pay?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Brogrammer(m): 6:08am On Aug 29, 2021
VoltageDivida:
Good day guys. I just got this mail from BEDC. Please I want to know what the field assessment entails. Is there certainty that one will be picked after the assessment?

I want to know these before I decide on my next move, as I am based in ogun state. I don't want to waste time, money and other resources if it's not worth it.

Thanks for your help

Hey brother, I think we are in the same situation rn, I also got shortlisted for the assessment test but I'm based in Ogun State
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Brogrammer(m): 6:11am On Aug 29, 2021
EJISCOPOLY:
My confusion is, is that the acceptance for the assessment not the guarantee for the Training qualification?

I need answer to this also
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by cletz991(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2021
U live in Benin?
imiekeri:

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by VoltageDivida(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2021
Brogrammer:

Hey brother, I think we are in the same situation rn, I also got shortlisted for the assessment test but I'm based in Ogun State

So what's it going to be, are you going for the assessment or not, where do you intend to do it?

Pls if you you any info about it don't hesitate to share with me.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nonnyblaque(f): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
I was also shortlisted. I got a mail from them today and they said i’ll have to use the app to locate certain transformers in my selected state and i chose Asaba..
please who else got this mail and who is actually going on with the field assessment?

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nonnyblaque(f): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
They said if you are successful with the field assessment you’ll be invited for an interview.. so the field assessment is not even a guarantee that you’ve gotten the job. Please i need to know if anyone has done the field assessment and what it’s like

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by wishgit: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nonnyblaque:
They said if you are successful with the field assessment you’ll be invited for an interview.. so the field assessment is not even a guarantee that you’ve gotten the job. Please i need to know if anyone has done the field assessment and what it’s like
Please somebody should answer, how is the final employment like, does it really worth the stress ?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Tbilly(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2021
wishgit:

Please somebody should answer, how is the final employment like, does it really worth the stress ?

If you have been following the thread you should have known what to decide by now.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by damsjujet(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
This stuff is worth thinking of.
Do they just want us to come and take attendance?
Nonnyblaque:
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ChiefBee: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
poetictwenty:

you're right...I sent a complain to Dragnet, and the just replied my mail confirming the readjusting of my exam date , so as to give me an ample time to prepare....
Again , may God bless the person who sent me past dragnet questions....And to the guy that wanted to Bill me because of same past question,...I know it's business for you,...but please, consider that some persons are unemployed and may not have the money to purchase it.
#peace
please can you send the past questions to me? Thank you
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ChiefBee: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
kmoni1234:

check your mail
please kindly send the past question to me. I just sent an email
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by gentlezypher: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
this wicked BEDC, field test be like punishment.... una good luck ooo
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Oghenekelvin: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
BEDC is a shitty Company. Don't try it.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by tornebeecroft: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hello guys, pls someone should kindly send the dragnet past Q/A to my mail. talk2teekey@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.