Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court (20226 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by shudi(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2015
A 42-year-old mother of four, Joy Obioma, on
Thursday urged an Igando Customary Court in
Lagos to dissolve her 22-year-old marriage for what
she called her husband’s lunacy.

“My husband is not well, sometimes he can just go
naked and start breaking bottles, looking for who to
stab and everybody in the compound will be running
for their dear lives.

“There was a day he ran out of the house with a
cutlass looking for somebody’s hand to amputate,’’
she told the court.

Vanguard reports that the woman had filed a suit
seeking the dissolution of her marriage to Godfrey,
citing his lunatic acts.

Recalling her husband’s actions, she said: “One day
he (the husband) threatened to pour acid on me to
disfigure me and make me less attractive.

“He also threatened to burn down the house and
run away.”

The petitioner said she could not continue to live
with her husband for the alleged signs of madness.

Joy who alleged that her husband was a hemp
smoker, said: “This is the first thing he takes every
morning before food.

“Indian hemp is my husband’s first meal before
breakfast, he takes it around 5.00 a.m., and after
taking it, he will start to misbehave and pounce on
me.

“I have been paying our rent, the children’s school
fees with the support of my parents and siblings.’’
But the hubby, 49-year-old Godfrey, who denied the
allegations, said nobody could separate him and his
wife.

“My wife and I are made from `heaven’ to be
husband and wife, nobody can separate us,” he told
the court.”

He said he could not kill his wife but admitted
threatening her with some dangerous weapons.
Godfrey pleaded with the court to save the
marriage, saying “I am still very much in love with
her.’’

The President of the court, Mr Hakeem Oyekan,
fixed judgment in the case for July 22.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/09/my-husband-goes-mad-after-smoking-igbo-every-morning-wife-tells-court/
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by missbehave247(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2015
Ur husband must be a learner

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by shudi(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2015
missbehave247:
grin

Is it a coincidence? The thread reports a man who misbehave after smoking weed and the first person to comment is missbehave247. Comedy full Nairaland! grin grin grin. Lalasticlala will laugh tire at the sight of this.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Precious91(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Do you mean like Baba Abbey beside my house who chases his wife around with stones when issues arise with them
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by nikkiking(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Madam run for ur life ooo. Dis kind person fit use u as punching bag when he get high.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by donholy28(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmm nawah o...so d man brain dey comot for house only to come back in d court?..Cause wetin he talk for court make sense...but....if wetin d woman talk na true...make them just carry d man jejely to psychiatric hospital sharp sharp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by biznus: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2015
For better or worseundecided
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by missbehave247(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2015
If u think Education is expensive, try ignorant

@shudi, ur problem is worst than the thread

You have just succeeded in displaying ur ignorances in this public forum.

More display of your character shall come In the fullness of time.
shudi:

Is it a coincidence? The thread reports a man who misbehave after smoking weed and the first person to comment is missbehave247. Comedy full Nairaland! grin grin grin. Lalasticlala will laugh tire at the sight of this.
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Abiagirl777(f): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2015
stupid man, marriage made in heaven indeed. dem dey smoke weed for your own heaven?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by edwife(f): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Very useless man,she even tried to live with the animal for years....

I wonder what the kids learned during the 22 years of marriage. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by wildchild1: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Where are those weed crew guys? Let them coman defend him grin

Runs outta thread

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Ambi25: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2015
No man ever got lost on a right part.
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by soccerors: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2015
our next fixed games will be tomorrow saturday 11/07/15 contact 07061951982 on WhatsApp also check our BBM channel: C00215CCF

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by fpeter(f): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2015
hehehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Swagavillage(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2015
so you mean to say your husband has a time table for madness??

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Madam you're married to a mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Lovexme(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by money121(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2015
ogaa ooooo grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Hahaha. No be everybody igbo gud for their body o!

I know of a few guys who take igbo, but are very responsible.

If the tin no gud for your blood,abeg stop am!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by ademolasundayd(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2015
she blind b4 marry him...
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by alaoeri: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Ganja man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by DankemzI(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Court should not blame that man once he finishes Smoking his Igbo reasoning is switched on
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by efilefun(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Lmao that must had been otuoke weed That thing dey "blind" brain

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by generaliy07(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
START YOUR DAY WITH THIS SONG, KEEP HOPE
ALIVE, YOU WILL SUCCEED BEYOND HUMAN
EXPECTATIONS
LOVE Y'ALL
https://www.hulkshare.com/generaliy07/ireti
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by evy1(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
missbehave247:
If u think Education is expensive, try ignorant

@shudi, ur problem is worst than the thread

You have just succeeded in displaying ur ignorances in this public forum.

More display of your character shall come In the fullness of time.
grin Bros no be fight abeg, na joke o.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by damilareoye: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
so pathetic to marry a useless drunkard/smokers
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Tjpromise(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Hubby cheating on her, too bad he is having an affair with quale weed

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Segadem(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2015
...For better for stay, for worst for go.
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by hensben(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Weed is good but people should stop abusing it...Btw, i don't think weed is the cause of this man's madness.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Jeez... That lady is telling a lie.. shocked shocked cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

45 Life Lessons, Written By A 90 Year Old. / Maurice Sam Biography: Wife, Parents, Father, Mother / Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.