Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (58227 Views)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
A middle-aged woman, Soliat Adekojo, has taken her husband, Musibau, before a Grade ‘C’ Customary Court sitting in Mapo, Ibadan South-East Local Government Area of Oyo State, over excessive sexual desire by her husband.
The plaintiff, a trader, who lives at Amuloko Area, of Ibadan, said her husband seduced her about five years ago, adding that the marriage was blessed with a child.
According to her, “I wish to divorce my husband because he is fond of sex. All he knows in his life is sex and is not an ordinary desire, but a marathon sex. He used to have sexual intercourse with me at least six days of the week and it may be twice a day. He does not give me rest of mind. He monitors me around.
“Whenever I refused to allow him, he would beat me mercilessly. I have told him on several occasions that I am not fit for marathon sex, but he refused to listen.
“On any occasion he had sexual intercourse with me, he uses his singlet and pant to clean my private part and whenever he did this, I would not be okay and may fall sick sometimes.
“On July4, I told him I would not be able to continue to have marathon sex with him again because of my health; he panicked immediately and told me I will have to leave his house, and that before I leave,he would surely deal with me.

“I called my brother, Biodun Adebayo, to inform him about the situation of things, he came to my rescue and my husband’s mother told my brother that he should take me away from the plaintiff because she could not handle the situation.
“I later got to know through his mother that I am the plaintiff’s ninth wife. A week after I left his house, the plaintiff came with the police to arrest my brother, that I conspired with my brother to steal his N2.5 million.
“My brother was detained in police custody for three days but I was bailed the second day by one of the plaintiff’s daughters, Sakirat. Sakirat explained to the police that her father (the plaintiff) was lying about his claim of stolen money.
“Last year June, my husband’s friend, Alhaji Adebolu, called me to inform me that my husband had parked all my belongings to his house. He explained that he also told him that he did want to see me and his son again.
“I later went to his friend’s house to park my things. A week after, I fell sick to the extent that I was referred to a psychiatric hospital for a brain examination because they said I was always mentioning the plaintiff’s name during the sickness.
“My Lord, while passing through this sickness, the plaintiff did not for once ask after me or his only son.
“Early this year, the plaintiff arrested my brother again and he was detained at Agodi Prison for six days. He continuously threatened everyone around me with arrest.
“My Lord, I am fed up with this relationship. Please, separate us. I don’t want to die now.”

The defendant, Musibau, an Alfa, while responding to the allegations, said he admitted the claims of the plaintiff, but did not want the court to give the plaintiff the custody of the child because she cannot take care of him.
“My Lord, that’s all I want to say,” he said.
President of the court, Chief Agbaje Olasunkami, in his ruling said: “Having observed the evidence given by both parties, the court rules thus: the divorce on repayment of bride price is hereby granted with immediate effect.”
The court ordered that the plaintiff should continue to have the custody of the child and that the defendant must be paying N3, 000 monthly to the plaintiff as feeding allowance of the child until the child attains grown up age.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/he-wants-kill-me-marathon-sex-%E2%80%94wife

cc lalasticlala

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by CLeAtHead(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Bacteriocin(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
That man is really a power house for him to go that lengh without any break

According to her, “I wish to divorce my husband because he is fond of sex. All he knows in his life is sex and is not an ordinary desire, but a marathon sex

If he doesn't like sex...... The wife will complain

Now, that he like it and give it to the wife
She is complaining

*what can you do to please a woman now*
But the guy try for that department oooooo

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by chymystique(f): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
That Man is a PIG and real N¥mpho! gringrin.. That woman is kind sef... this kin thing na to sleep off as he is having the sex when him tire him go bug off... Yeye Man

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
.,lol
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by ambassadorgozie(m): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kikikikiki....anyway none of my business

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by nzeobi(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pathectic maybe the man should marry another women to reduce the work load on her

12 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Pierocash(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
U were collecting marathon money and got married to him, nw u dnt want marathon sex bt u were collecting marathon cash.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Momcherry(f): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Evil husband.. grin
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by ijustdey: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
“On any occasion he had sexual intercourse with me, he uses his singlet and pant to clean my
private part and whenever he did this, I would not be okay and may fall sick sometimes.

is this a joke or something......

and you allowed him to use his singlet and part to clean your privates, this woman looks dumb and slow for my liking if the man actually did that

8 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by funlord(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin

E be like say the man wan make sure say him bride price no waste! Returns on investment tinz!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by FruityLass: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
LMAO
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by TRADELYN: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin grin grin
People like him are urgently needed to flush out Boko Haram. embarassed
This is possible via 'Sex transmutation.' tongue
dre11:
That man is really a power house for him to go that lengh without any break

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Skryptchex(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
I couldn't do anything than grin
What a husband cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
lol so funny. dat beast doesn't luv his wife at all.
na marathon sex go kill him one day. oshiiiii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by ijustdey: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
I later got to know through his mother that I am
the plaintiff’s ninth wife.

so, she never did the preliminary investigation before she married him....

am sure she was smited by his money or benevolence for her not to care about his past

7 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Haywhymido(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
How una go come do am now ?
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by steppin: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
My God! That man is a fricking powerhouse!
He should get a Nympho like him...it ain't difficult to get.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by edwife(f): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nigerian police...smh

A week after I left his house, the plaintiff came with the police to arrest my brother, that I conspired with my brother to steal his N2.5 million.
“My brother was detained in police custody for three days but I was bailed the second day by one of the plaintiff’s daughters, Sakirat. Sakirat explained to the police that her father (the plaintiff) was lying about his claim of stolen money.

“Early this year, the plaintiff arrested my brother again and he was detained at Agodi Prison for six days. He continuously threatened everyone around me with arrest.

So they arrest and detain anyone for days without any evidence whatsoever.

“I later got to know through his mother that I am the plaintiff’s ninth wife.

That's what happen when you marry a man without proper investigation and i am sure it must be desperation that led you to that marriage.

The man is a Satyriasis ,he needs help.

6 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Islie: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
He likes sex......

But the wife loves money, am sure that was the first bases of her marrying the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by natasha: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
cheesy sorry o

5 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by DWJOBScom(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
I don't understand the meaning of "marathon sex"
The husband must be sick going by his admittance to the confession.
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by chymystique(f): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
DWJOBScom:
I don't understand the meaning of "marathon sex"

The husband must be sick going by his admittance to the confession.

Hian! You are kidding abi? Marathon sex asin He can go as many rounds as possible without feeling tired ie characteristic of a sex maniac

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by DWJOBScom(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
chymystique:

Hian! You are kidding abi? Marathon sex asin He can go as many rounds as possible without feeling tired ie characteristic of a sex maniac

Thank you answering
I thought that's what ladies want! I read the story of a youngman whose girlfriend wanted more rounds claiming her ex would go for hours till her body goes numb.
And the guy comes screaming over here
Well I can only say the lady was scared for her life
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by chigoizie7(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Say what? !!!!!!!!!!

He seduced u 5yrs ago, with his sexy body and 6packs or with enuf cash? Or with the real sex(he is man enuf, he does not slack on bedmatics) u were happy all those while. Now, u want to complain,

U later found out u were the ninth wife. U didn't do any investigations to find out if u are taking another woman husband or maybe if u are breaking another woman home.
U didn't , because he has seduced u with his big d!ck and sharp and long sex

Issorai, kwantinue

12 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ninth wife. shocked

Apart from his sexual problems, that man should have been dumped long ago. Lying, thieving and manipulative.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by rattlesnake(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
burantasiiiiii

3 Likes

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
cool shocked
Na food?
Se ounje ni?
Abinci ne?
Obu nri? angry angry undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by reverendfather: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
This is why I .... People
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Hollawaley(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bad ass man!
Re: He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court by Kingsasian(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Them still dey run marathon for sex again The next we will read about might be "relay sex, short distance sex and hurdles sex"
Even marathon dey end but this is more than that.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.