Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed (4122 Views)

Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by daijeet: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2015
I need a good, ifa priest in lagos, if you know any you can recomend, pls drop their contact info, Thnks...Christian preachers pls stay off
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by Skillfullulu(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
Go ijebu or egba.
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2015
What is all this public advert for? There are Babalawo in every hood. Dont you have elders or parent who can lead you to them?

Ask them to Na ese re si ita. That they should stress out your leg. They will understand what you mean and take you to some Baba they have trust in.

You guys should stop looking for phone and online divination. If you want to deal with babalawo, you dont need to make announcement in the market
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by daijeet: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
What is all this public advert for? There are Babalawo in every hood. Dont you have elders or parent who can lead you to them?

Ask them to Na ese re si ita. That they should stress out your leg. They will understand what you mean and take you to some Baba they have trust in.

You guys should stop looking for phone and online divination. If you want to deal with babalawo, you dont need to make announcement in the market
if I had parents or elders that can lead me to one, I won't be here asking, who said anything about phone or online divination?? I asked for contact so I can get their address, cuz I know "Ifa dida" is not something that can be done online!

Ire oooo
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2015
daijeet:
if I had parents or elders that can lead me to one, I won't be here asking, who said anything about phone or online divination?? I asked for contact so I can get their address, cuz I know "Ifa dida" is not something that can be done online!

Ire oooo

What happened to them? I mean elders and parent?

It is not making sense to tell me there is no one elder person you can meet there. Na so people hate you reach?
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by daijeet: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Na so people hate you reach?
Guy, I asked for something on NL..if you don't have an answer or a positive response pls, parkwell...Must yu comment on something you don't know ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
daijeet:
Guy, I asked for something on NL..if you don't have an answer or a positive response pls, parkwell...Must yu comment on something you don't know ni undecided

Errm I have given you advice. When you need Babalawo, you dont shout around on a public forum like a market woman. Awo is not guru and epa. If you really need to consult a priest, meet an elder and they will help you out.

Or are you having an evil motive which makes you run from the elders?

1 Like

Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by daijeet: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Errm I have given you advice. When you need Babalawo, you dont shout around on a public forum like a market woman. Awo is not guru and epa. If you really need to consult a priest, meet an elder and they will help you out.

if you are a babalawo and you want me to patronise you just say soo instead of draging matter like a market woman

1 Like

Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by daijeet: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

from you posts gan, it seems you are, no need to hide, everybody now is going bck to their roots for solutions, it's nt a new thing
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
daijeet:
from you posts gan, it seems you are, no need to hide, everybody now is going bck to their roots for solutions, it's nt a new thing

I am not saying there is something wrong in going to one root. All I said is that you should follow due process.

Like the Yoruba will say, eni mo oju orisha ni a n be lo we. The elders in your community know more than you do. And they will surely help you
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
daijeet:
if you are a babalawo and you want me to patronise you just say soo instead of draging matter like a market woman

Me Baba ke? I am Omode and dont Ogberi. So how can I be a Babalawo?

I am not asking you patronize anyone. I am only asking you to go oko awo with some elders.
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by daijeet: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Me Baba ke? I am Omode and dont Ogberi. So how can I be a Babalawo?

I am not asking you patronize anyone. I am only asking you to go oko awo with some elders.
N I say I don't have!! Why is that soo Hard to believe? ? Because you have doesn't mean everybody must have..which community do you think am in that have elders?? You that have in your community ask them n come tell me
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
daijeet:
N I say I don't have!! Why is that soo Hard to believe? ? Because you have doesn't mean everybody must have..which community do you think am in that have elders?? You that have in your community ask them n come tell me

Are you for real? No Old man in your community?

Go to the church, mosque and public office. I believe you will find one there.

Your pastor, Imam and Prof do visit Babalawo. The doctor work with them hand in hand. Dont be suprised. They will reveal and lead you to one.
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by Ama80(f): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Are you for real? No Old man in your community?

Go to the church, mosque and public office. I believe you will find one there.

Your pastor, Imam and Prof do visit Babalawo. The doctor work with them hand in hand. Dont be suprised. They will reveal and lead you to one.
guy u harsh
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Call me on zero seven zero fourteen forty five, fifty five seventeen and I'll introduce you to my Dad.... He's real smiley
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by Haoqi24: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
FOLYKAZE
what's wrong with phone or online divination?
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Haoqi24:
FOLYKAZE
what's wrong with phone or online divination?

Everything is wrong. Babalawo divining for people online is a scammer. Please runaway if you meet with someone who claims he do some spiritual checkings on you from the internet
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by Haoqi24: 5:32am On Jan 24, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Everything is wrong. Babalawo divining for people online is a scammer. Please runaway if you meet with someone who claims he do some spiritual checkings on you from the internet

Babalawos please what do you have to say about online divining?
Re: Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed by kaja4real: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
@op hv u gotten any? If yes abeg share with me, am seriously in need of awo

(1) (Reply)

Breast Sucking Pastor Relocates And Opens Church In Kenya / Meet The One True Contender To His Noodlisness, And They're African / 10 Proofs From 10 Different Scientists That Heaven Exists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.