Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Actually Happened In Govt College Ughelli Of Delta State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Actually Happened In Govt College Ughelli Of Delta State (2315 Views)

5 Words Nigerians Use That Doesn't Actually Exist In The Dictionary / July 10 OAU Massacre; What Actually Happened / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Actually Happened In Govt College Ughelli Of Delta State by sirxbit(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Good morning everyone..two days ago a shocking news arrived the internet on how a student was given 100 strokes for fighting with another student over his own spoon.the truth is that those were all lies and i want to use this medium to appeal to the press to please get to the root of matters like this before jumping to the internet to publish false news because the school in question is one of the best school in the state and with this news going viral on the internet the schools image is being tarnished.what actually happened is that the student with the designed behinds is a senior student of the school and he wanted to extort money from a junior student of which the junior student refused.in anger,he took a whip and gave the junior student 24 strokes of the cane for refusing to give him the money he asked for and in the process the junior student was inflicted with injuries.the case was taken to the principal mr vicent useh and in anger the principal ordered a teacher to give the senior student 48 strokes which is x2 of what he gave the junior student and he sustained those injuries in the process.that was wat actualy happend contuary to the false news that had been going viral.please i want you guys to help me pass this news round the media xo as to save the name of government college ughelli.tanks
Re: What Actually Happened In Govt College Ughelli Of Delta State by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2015
angry
Mate were you present?
Re: What Actually Happened In Govt College Ughelli Of Delta State by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2015
If your story is true it still isn't a good image for the school
Re: What Actually Happened In Govt College Ughelli Of Delta State by BlissB(f): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Whether ur story is true or not.......dats not the right way to discipline a child....and dat yansh when i c some days back e nor be like wetin senior student go get.....na junior student yansh grin
Re: What Actually Happened In Govt College Ughelli Of Delta State by sirxbit(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2015
BlissB:
Whether ur story is true or not.......dats not the right way to discipline a child....and dat yansh when i c some days back e nor be like wetin senior student go get.....na junior student yansh grin
lol...hw u take knw dat 1 nw
Re: What Actually Happened In Govt College Ughelli Of Delta State by BlissB(f): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2015
sirxbit:
lol...hw u take knw dat 1 nw
D yansh neva mature like dat grin
Re: What Actually Happened In Govt College Ughelli Of Delta State by sirxbit(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2015
BlissB:
cheesy
BlissB:
funny u..i da suspect say u read yansh science 4 sch

(1) (Reply)

"If You Are Really Good At English,try This" / (photo) Funny Letter From A Student To The Teacher. / BRAIN REFRESHING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.