Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! (1110 Views)

Mtn Data Is Fraud, Beware !!! / Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) / Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by Chillinmasoul(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2015
[size=15pt]I got this message from a coward that claimed to be FAVOUR. Just be wary of such fake stories.[/size]
Email and pictures is at the bottom.

Hello Dear
My name is Miss Favour  i am 24 years old from south Sudan the only surviving daughter of my late parents,my father was killed in a plane crash.My father and other top Military officers from south Sudan top government officials was on board when the plane crashed.

The main reason i am contacting you is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment, for my Late father  deposited the sum of  Three  Million Five Hundred Thousand dollars  with my name as the beneficiary in bank.I want to invest this money in your country and continue my education there.

i am open minded person and easy going girl, confident, hard working, caring, always stand by my word.i like going to beach, cooking, watching tv.i am presently in Dakar Senegal i live with some other girls who are also with me in the women Missionary hostel here in Dakar Senegal, there are two hostels one for men the other for women.my wish is  to go back to my studies to complete my education.

I kept this as a secret from people in this Missionary  Central and the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father of the church in this Missionary  Central because he is like a father to me. i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information with trust.i will like you to tell me your intention towards helping me out because like i said i have a lot to tell you.

Have a nice day
i am happy to know you
Yours Favour

favourbaby3@hotmail.com

Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by nikkiking(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Noted
Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by Obinovictor(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Hehehe... Tell me something...
Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2015
She knows some guy will fall 4 it
Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by godsamist: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks for sharing ,not been able to share same experience they are almost 8 of the with similar tale and had fake lawyer ,a Rev" father ,went ahead with long discos with their nos. But quickly realised the big joke.
Just wnd what they want to achieve...girls of 18&20yrs
Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by Obinovictor(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
She knows some guy will fall 4 it

I doubt if that person is a girl. There is another face behind that picture.
Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Obinovictor:

I doubt if that person is a girl. There is another face behind that picture.

Is still the same person
Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by Obinovictor(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Is still the same person

I do not mean the statement as read. I mean someone is using the girl's picture for the act
Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by kingstylo01(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks for the info. Some guys will still fall for this. I've receive simar emails, and i strongly beleive its a guy sending the scam mails, not a lady
Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Obinovictor:

I do not mean the statement as read. I mean someone is using the girl's picture for the act

Ok i nw gerrit

(1) (Reply)

Pics. How Innoson Motors All Began. / Can You Live In A Place Where An Igbo Man Lives Not? / Breaking: ASUU-ndu Ends Strike, Vc To Announce Resumption Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.