Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! (867 Views)

Mtn Data Is Fraud, Beware !!! / Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) / Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
[size=15pt]I got this message from a coward that claimed to be FAVOUR. Just be wary of such fake stories.[/size]
Email and pictures is at the bottom.

Hello Dear
My name is Miss Favour  i am 24 years old from south Sudan the only surviving daughter of my late parents,my father was killed in a plane crash.My father and other top Military officers from south Sudan top government officials was on board when the plane crashed.

The main reason i am contacting you is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment, for my Late father  deposited the sum of  Three  Million Five Hundred Thousand dollars  with my name as the beneficiary in bank.I want to invest this money in your country and continue my education there.

i am open minded person and easy going girl, confident, hard working, caring, always stand by my word.i like going to beach, cooking, watching tv.i am presently in Dakar Senegal i live with some other girls who are also with me in the women Missionary hostel here in Dakar Senegal, there are two hostels one for men the other for women.my wish is  to go back to my studies to complete my education.

I kept this as a secret from people in this Missionary  Central and the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father of the church in this Missionary  Central because he is like a father to me. i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information with trust.i will like you to tell me your intention towards helping me out because like i said i have a lot to tell you.

Have a nice day
i am happy to know you
Yours Favour

favourbaby3@hotmail.com

Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
pretty girl!
Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by meimoks(f): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is old trick na, almost as old as Facebook cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by Magician1503(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
This format has tey. She be learner
Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by dulux07(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Its a scam. But pls next time u come across someone pix on scam mails or etc, pls do not upload d pix or publicize it, jst ignore d pix, cos these scammers jst use pix of innocent pple who r not even aware.
Re: Becareful Guys!!! This Is Fraud! by elantraceey(f): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
meimoks:
This is old trick na, almost as old as Facebook cheesy

Very very old.

(1) (Reply)

Send And Receive Money With Paypal Through BBM / To All Bloggers: Choosing A 'celebrity Gossips' Niche For Your Blog Ain't Loyal / Sugabelly Blogs Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.