Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? (25531 Views)

Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria / "N1Bn Worth Of HIV Drugs Expired In Storage" - Health Minister / Fake Malaria Drug In Circulation, FG Raises The Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Monalisa185(f): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
mczico:
missjona
try get sense,it's important.
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by bummyla(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
God Save Us oooooh!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by olumalcolm(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
exlinkleads:
Wonders will never and shall never cease in this our dear country. Imagine the antibiotic drugs a guy purchased at a pharmacy store in Lagos recently. Today is the 10 of July 2015 but the the said drugd was manufactured in April 2016 (How is this possible?). Which time will it expire then? Maybe 2020..lol

This is one of the Wuruwuru games Nigerian drug manufacturers are playing with people’s health. How are we sure this drug hasn’t passed its expiration date?

Abeg my people, were is NAFDAC?

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/medical-scam-drugs-manufactured-in-2016.html#sthash.tHnQnGLw.dpuf

it's an error frm d factory I guess,cos I hv worked in a factory b4 and I was in charge of d machine dat prints manufacturing and expiry date and sometimes d arrangement of d date can b confusing cos we arrange d dates upside dwn in a form dat it wuld fit d label of d product.so I fink d persn used d wrong num. shocked
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Burger01(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
steppin:

You go take those drugs very soon...that way you'll stop your unholy obsession on Igbos.
Naa. Government will deal with those fake drugs syndicate basterds sad

Btw, negative on the bolded. I'm not obsessed about the Igbos..I have them as friends tongue
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Burger01(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Monalisa185:

the admin of this forum needs to ensure that some comments are filtered properly before posting them.... this is worse than racism.
You guys are pathetic when confronted with the truth. Instead you deal with the rots you're here shouting racism undecided
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by udoojah(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
welcome to nigeria
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by RapLawd(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
It's just a printing error...
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Monalisa185(f): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

You guys are pathetic when confronted with the truth. Instead you deal with the rots you're here shouting racism undecided

STFU mr.man... the said drug has a price tag on it(Rs..rupee) simply means the drugs was not even manufactured in nigeria to start with, if you were not blinded by tribalism,you would have seen that instead of calling a particular tribe...get a life please.
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Burger01(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Monalisa185:

STFU mr.man... [b]the said drug has a price tag on it(Rs..rupee) [/b]simply means the drugs was not even manufactured in nigeria to start with, if you were not blinded by tribalism,you would have seen that instead of calling a particular tribe...get a life please.
Really! How did those fake drugs find their ways into Nigeria All I no is that 'na them' dominate the drug business worldwide undecided
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by steppin: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

Naa. Government will deal with those fake drugs syndicate basterds sad

Btw, negative on the bolded. I'm not obsessed about the Igbos..I have them as friends tongue

Kikikikikikikik! I wish you could see me now.
Even as I'm typing this, I'm rolling on the floor, laughing my black ass out.
Anyway, if that statement in bold letters helps you sleep at night, then by all means, keep saying it.
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Burger01(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
steppin:

Kikikikikikikik! I wish you could see me now.
Even as I'm typing this, I'm rolling on the floor, laughing my black ass out.
Anyway, if that statement in bold letters helps you sleep at night, then by all means, keep saying it.
..and when I say 'I have them as friends', I'm talking about the well read and exposed ones with sealed braincase and thinking faculty of scholars.. Not your type dolt undecided
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Monalisa185(f): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

Really! How did those fake drugs find their ways into Nigeria All I no is that 'na them' dominate the drug business worldwide undecided

it's a waste of time having an argument with you...... can't afford to be dragged to your level....goodbye
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Akinz0126(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Its definitely an error abi person no fit do mistake again ni?mteeew
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by kreamidiva(f): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is certainly not Nigerian please.
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by steppin: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

..and when I say 'I have them as friends', I'm talking about the well read and exposed ones with sealed braincase and thinking faculty of scholars.. Not your type dolt undecided
Mumu! With friends like you, there's no point having enemies.
Those guys are probably watching their backs anytime they see you. I trust my Igbo brothers.
Fricking traitors can't be friends to anyone, at least not to any sane Igbo man.
The abokiis are the perfect masters friends for yorubas.
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Probably an error in their coding machine
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Burger01(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
steppin:

[s]Mumu! With friends like you, there's no point having enemies.
Those guys are probably watching their backs anytime they see you. I trust my Igbo brothers.
Fricking traitors can't be friends to anyone, at least not to any sane Igbo man.
The abokiis are the perfect masters friends for yorubas.[/s]
You're still the same shait as the rest of your degenerate types undecided
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by devour129: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
What's the name of the drug and the manufacturers ?
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by steppin: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

You're still the same shait as the rest of your degenerate types undecided
And you're still the same coward mgbati beggars!
Mumu!
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Burger01(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
[s]
steppin:

And you're still the same coward mgbati beggars!
Mumu!
[/s]
Why don't you just take a flight to Indonesia?..Biko sad
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Adyrin(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
It iss
Check out the batch number is showing 2015
khemisty:
It could be an error
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by d33types: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

wasted education..are Nigerian drugs now sold in rupees?Or dollars?

if bought from a medicine store,,,never
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by steppin: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

"Na them dominate the drug business worldwide" and you're not even ashamed to say it?
What has yorubas dominated except the use of their media houses for propaganda or organising silly protests?
They want the govt to do everything for them. Even the SS people with the oil in their place, ain't as dependent on govt as your people are.
Big shame.
Burger01:
[s][/s]
Why don't you just take a flight to Indonesia?..Biko sad
At least I have the money to pay for flight to indonesia. That means I'm not as jobless as you are.
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Burger01(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
steppin:

"Na them dominate the drug business worldwide" and you're not even ashamed to say it?
What has yorubas dominated except the use of their media houses for propaganda or organising silly protests?
They want the govt to do everything for them. Even the SS people with the oil in their place, ain't as dependent on govt as your people are.
Big shame.
At least I have the money to pay for flight to indonesia. That means I'm not as jobless as you are.
Okay. Just go...don't forget to carry the powders undecided
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
femi4:
Any insane person will see it as an error
What do you know about printing? tah!
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by kalufelix(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
shebi u go dey 2015 dey play FIFA16...lol
drug from the future
9ja i hail..
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Adamkue(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Every machine is liable to human error... probably the personnel at the dating system made this mistake! Let's be logical with criticism
Re: Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation? by Davash222(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dreamer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

543 New COVID-19 Cases, 138 Discharged And 8 Deaths On July 22 - (4068 Tested) / Waiting For Hiv Result? Please Share Your Experience / Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case, Marcel Eze, Claims He's Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.