Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

When The Rain Chooses The Wrong Time To Fall - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When The Rain Chooses The Wrong Time To Fall (568 Views)

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos) / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Rain Chooses The Wrong Time To Fall by Eberex(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
For me its

1. when i'm in a cab and my bus stop is close-by. And worse is, there are no places where one can run to for shelter.

2. When i close from work, and i know its definitely going to cause a huge traffic.

3. When i'm expecting a date after making all the arrangements in my room.

4. When i am the chief performer of an event that was suppose to take place in an open field.

5. When i have an interview.

The list is endless. What's yours

Re: When The Rain Chooses The Wrong Time To Fall by INTROVERT(f): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Never a bad time for Gods blessings.
Re: When The Rain Chooses The Wrong Time To Fall by tymoti(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: When The Rain Chooses The Wrong Time To Fall by yorke1: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Such is life
Re: When The Rain Chooses The Wrong Time To Fall by Blinggee: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
When am supposed to write an exam

1 Like

Re: When The Rain Chooses The Wrong Time To Fall by steppin: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
This girl again?
Re: When The Rain Chooses The Wrong Time To Fall by Eberex(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

Its not like you'll enter the rain undecided

(1) (Reply)

If U Think This Cute Something Is Wrong With U ! / Masquerades Invade CAC Church In Ondo, Flog Pastors, Worshipers / How To Make Extra Cash And Keep Your Day Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.