Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down (7842 Views)

EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / 2019: Will Buhari Turn To S/east For Vice Presidential Candidate? / Buhari Turn Down Nsa's Resignation Letter (he Want To Bi-cut) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by phemmyutd(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
I cant believe if i can turn down this type of offer ooo...lol

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by dennisworld1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
. grin. Baba sabi reject better thing. Anyway INTROVERT. I take ur place
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by darnley16(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
JisoRS!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by darnley16(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
dennisworld1:
assholE ,
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by phemmyutd(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
more pix

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by Adeyeancah(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
GEJ GO EMBRACE AM SHARPALY!

12 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by phemmyutd(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
more

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by Adeyeancah(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
darnley16:
assholE ,
LOL, HE DEY PAIN SAY NA JUST DOT HIM TAKE COMMENT BEFORE YOU,CHAIIII

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by omowolewa: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Benz my car, too detailed!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by alrahmanonline(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
TANOIDS be like, OH God let Buhari die so that our arguments can be justified.. But Baba no go die... if you're still doubting, take 100naira transport to the lagoon...
cc
fayose
Ayedee
temitemi
oresmussantus
barcanista
mogidi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by Kingsasian(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Jesu! See interior. What is wrong with our president sef? Abi he want to ride on cows and bulls??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by zeezboy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Buh I know say I go cruise one these very soon!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by adegwurulez(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
^^Nigerians are confused. It would have been a case of twitter meltdown if the poor man had accepted the offer. He decided to reject it but guess what? Nigerians are still angry.... na wa o

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by kamair237(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Temptation at its peak.. If na meeee ehh. PMB y nahh See motoo its ur right dere is nothing unconstitutional about dis nahh.?.
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by kamair237(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Temptation at its peak.. If na meeee ehh. PMB y nahh See motoo its ur rite, dere is nothing unconstitutional about dis nahh.?.
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by bettercreature(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
zeezboy:
Buh I know say I go cruise one these very soon!
The car bad sha
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by phemmyutd(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Still wondering why
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by dayo23(f): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
If I hear say that otueke man go reject am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by mensdept: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
phemmyutd:
I cant believe if i can turn down this type of offer ooo...lol

That is why you cannot be a (good) president. Not that I even support the emergence of a old coupist to be president, but at least he has more common sense than 90% of "Nigerians".

Everything is not material possession

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by phemmyutd(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
mensdept:

That is why you cannot be a (good) president. Not that I even support the emergence of a old coupist to be president, but at least he has more common sense than 90% of "Nigerians".

Everything is not material possession

See you talking, i know your type, if u are offer this type you will still ask for more... Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by Crocz(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
400mila and nothing spectacular about the car? undecided

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is one of the reasons why Nigerians voted for him. No mismanagement of public funds. God bless PMB, God bless nigeria. Wailing wailers, Lagoon is always available

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by agarawu23(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kingsasian:
Jesu! See interior. What is wrong with our president sef? Abi he want to ride on cows and bulls??
yes
cow and bulls just to save OUR money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by slimfit1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
We take cares we don't produce serious backwards thinking. I don't see anybody comparing American president that you will never see in European cars or British leaders in German car, when its stupid things we start comparing.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by ogba20: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
phemmyutd:
more pix
. If u like look the pix til tomorror it doesnt change any tin, reject or accept waitin concern me be say bomb every where for naija. Buhari do some thing u knw how all this bh take start. I wil make ur govt ungoverable that was ur statement. Abeg tell them to stop
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by phemmyutd(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
ogba20:
. If u like look the pix til tomorror it doesnt change any tin, reject or accept waitin concern me be say bomb every where for naija. Buhari do some thing u knw how all this bh take start. I wil make ur govt ungoverable that was ur statement. Abeg tell them to stop

locate the nearest Lagoon and do the needful.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by aminho(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ground force 1
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by slimfit1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Its just an ordinary car man too much mentally poor people in this country.
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by Cutehector(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Abeg if dis car get accident, I hope say no scratch go hapen to am?
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by mensdept: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
phemmyutd:

See you talking, i know your type, if u are offer this type you will still ask for more... Hypocrite

You sound more like a local champion than I thought. You think everyone is like you, obsessed with a german car? If you like, you can sacrifice your sister to get this car.

Like I said, good move by Mr President to reject this vehicle that would have been paid by public funds. He doesn't need it.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by phemmyutd(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
mensdept:

You sound more like a local champion than I thought. You think everyone is like you, obsessed with a german car? If you like, you can sacrifice your sister to get this car.

Like I said, good move by Mr President to reject this vehicle that would have been paid by public funds. He doesn't need it.

Just listen to your self, mind you, you never support PMB more than I do
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by 234GT(m): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Make up
Anyone who believes Buhari turned down this car is a fool, a big fool and nothing but a fool. Stories are being cooked up everyday to make Buhari look like a saint. Abegi, there was never any offer to buy this car for Buhari.
They just cooked up the story for the permanently foolish Nigerians to believe that Buhari is prudent! I refuse to be fooled.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola / Aisha Buhari Travelling To US With Diplomatic Passport / Police Foil Plan To Attack NLNG Pipeline In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.