Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down (7855 Views)

EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / 2019: Will Buhari Turn To S/east For Vice Presidential Candidate? / Buhari Turn Down Nsa's Resignation Letter (he Want To Bi-cut) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by richybanky(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
[s]
234GT:
Make up
Anyone who believes Buhari turned down this car is a fool, a big fool and nothing but a fool. Stories are being cooked up everyday to make Buhari look like a saint. Abegi, there was never any offer to buy this car for Buhari.
They just cooked up the story for the permanently foolish Nigerians to believe that Buhari is prudent! I refuse to be fooled.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by 234GT(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
richybanky:
[s][/s]

Keep the sense for your use my brother! You need am pass me

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by richybanky(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
234GT:

Keep the sense for your use my brother! You need am pass me
Brother u need it more dan anything, just check wat u said earlier if it makes sense or not.. Am very sure u will be first pesin to criticise him assuming he accepted to use d car undecided
#WailingWailers

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by 234GT(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
richybanky:

Brother u need it more dan anything, just check wat u said earlier if it makes sense or not.. Am very sure u will be first pesin to criticise him assuming he accepted to use d car undecided
#WailingWailers

Na you need the sense abeg! If you no gree use am, pass am to your neighbour.
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by richybanky(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
234GT:

Na you need the sense abeg! If you no gree use am, pass am to your neighbour.
Mumu, check wat u posted earlier and see d pesin wey need sense pass btw me and u
#WailingWailers

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by 234GT(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
richybanky:

Mumu, check wat u posted earlier and see d pesin wey need sense pass btw me and u
#WailingWailers

I give up on your case. If you like, use the sense, if not, throway am. Na you sabi!
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by richybanky(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
234GT:

I give up on your case. If you like, use the sense, if not, throway am. Na you sabi!
Tank God u av accepted to receive sense.. #GloryBeToGod

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by gabng(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Baba did not reject the ride. He already has last years model in the Presidential Ground Fleet

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by iamrealdeji(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kingsasian:
Jesu! See interior. What is wrong with our president sef? Abi he want to ride on cows and bulls??
insanity is when a citizen criticizes his president for not being materialistic,your Africa mentality has eaten deep into your brains that you can't think right
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by deywarley(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
How can you reject such beauty? HOW! embarassed embarassed
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by Haywhymido(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
adegwurulez:
^^Nigerians are confused. It would have been a case of twitter meltdown if the poor man had accepted the offer. He decided to reject it but guess what? Nigerians are still angry.... na wa o
most nigerians r hypocrites
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by iamrealdeji(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
234GT:
Make up
Anyone who believes Buhari turned down this car is a fool, a big fool and nothing but a fool. Stories are being cooked up everyday to make Buhari look like a saint. Abegi, there was never any offer to buy this car for Buhari.
They just cooked up the story for the permanently foolish Nigerians to believe that Buhari is prudent! I refuse to be fooled.
he doesn't need to act like a saint cos he's not campaigning,he can do whatever he likes,he can order for your head and have your father executed before tomorrow morning if he likes
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by 234GT(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
he doesn't need to act like a saint cos he's not campaigning,he can do whatever he likes,he can order for your head and have your father executed before tomorrow morning if he likes

This is a democracy. He can't order for my head and he can't have my father executed. There are laws and fundamental human rights, but I guess your vagabond mother does not know that.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by sushieater: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chai! See Moroo! This one na Murder-Cedes Benz grin
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by Odaveboy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
400 million is way too much for this car.........haba!!!
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by LOVEGINO(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dem want set am up abi?
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by praxisnetworks: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
he also turned it down....learn to read and comprehend...

Adeyeancah:
GEJ GO EMBRACE AM SHARPALY!
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by iamrealdeji(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
234GT:

This is a democracy. He can't order for my head and he can't have my father executed. There are laws and fundamental human rights, but I guess your vagabond mother does not know that.
Sidon there,sorry bro,i don't mean to say that to you but that's what id.iots get when they say stu.pid shiit that doesn't make any sense
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by 234GT(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Sidon there,sorry bro,i don't mean to say that to you but that's what id.iots get when they say stu.pid shiit that doesn't make any sense

Ok Sir. Mr Intelligent!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by baralatie(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
You know northerners like Honda so I don't blame him but for guys who know what is a Benz supernova model 1.
Aaaaaargggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!
Don't tempt me oooooooooo!

OkOK let me the one BMW can offer!
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by freeage7(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
That is not a car, its an AUTOMOBILE.
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by shamsuRana(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dread anyone who has notjing to lose..
Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by denedene(m): 1:08am On Jul 11, 2015
i don't believe he rejected these cars.... too good to be true, i would believe his stories till this happens

Re: PHOTOS Of The N400million Mezedes Benz Buhari Turn Down by totorimi: 5:58am On Jul 11, 2015
People at that age don't identify with things like that they are more likely to welcome either the holy Bible or quran.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Travelling To US With Diplomatic Passport / Much Ado About Election Reordering / Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.