Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent (1048 Views)

Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media / 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent by haibe(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
I know it's not a new thing that so many people are jobless but I find it appalling that they are brainless as well.. Imagine the screenshots below and express how you feel about it pls.. like seriously a random person tells you to comment "hi" for a surprise in ur inbox and you believe it? I will chastise even a 10 year old child for believing this shit.. I have seen similar attitudes of Nigerians on social media, facebook to be precise, but this one caught my attention because I was forced to check the profile of some these commenters and found out they are not kids anymore, I even found a man of 34 years commenting "hi" too.. jeeeez.

Abeg who knows the exact cause of such madness displayed by people on social media?

Cc: lalasticlala freiburger

Re: Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent by darnley16(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Um..................... Ur point is coming up when exactly?
Re: Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent by kolajamesjnr(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pervs grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent by haibe(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
darnley16:
Um.....................
Ur point is coming up when exactly?
if you don't get the point, just ignore it..
Re: Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent by haibe(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
See wetin matured men dey display.. Oh lawd!! grin... Can it get worse than this.

Re: Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent by Kingsasian(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op, you don talk my mind. Its so annoying seeing so called educated and matured people falling for such post. After commenting and their accounts have been hacked they will be the first to lay blame on their president.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent by Magician1503(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nairaland gave me the ample opportunity to have a peek into Nigerians brains

1 Like

Re: Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hi grin

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent by dulux07(m): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
The word 'brainless' is too harsh, they r jst actin out of curiosity, no big deal. N bsids its PROOF, not prove[sub][/sub]. Always examine ursef bfor u judge others.
Re: Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent by haibe(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
dulux07:
The word 'brainless' is too harsh, they r jst actin out of curiosity, no big deal. N bsids its PROOF, not prove[sub][/sub]. Always examine ursef bfor u judge others.
the word brainless is not harsh, it is what they portray, when you portray an act of unintelligence or no common sense you are simply a brainless person.. there is no justification for falling for such a post.. I mean not with a proper thinking faculty..

Examine myself? Why would I even dare to do such, even a secondary student I showed close to me could not hold his laughter at how people fall for stuffs like this day by day.. like seriously ?..
Re: Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent by nicerichard05: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
lol
Re: Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent by haibe(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kingsasian:
Op, you don talk my mind. Its so annoying seeing so called educated and matured people falling for such post. After commenting and their accounts have been hacked they will be the first to lay blame on their president.

it's more annoying to see that some aren't kids at all

(1) (Reply)

Buharinomics And The State Of Nigerian Economy / A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.