Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks (933 Views)

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by myensiuche: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
“Let it be known, that I didn’t just join the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out. Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) .
But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests.

So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked Gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate, Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.

I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn’t step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed”

http://www..com/i-was-betrayed-by-tinubu-and-buhari-gov-amaechi-speaks/#.VZ2VkbAKGyo.facebook
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Uchan4u(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
It's pay back time; when he betrayed his own brother, what was he thinking?

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Abugab(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Like how?
Has he forgotten celestine omehia's episode so soon?
Seems his karma is catching up with him so early.
You can cry as loud as u can for all I care.
Retributive justice....
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by ibrams(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
u neva see anytin.....
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by pussygotlips: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lies
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by kingofpool: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sorry man you got served.
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by xarm(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
what concern me undecided that's your luck Sir
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by legendboy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
who knows the truth @ politicians can lie
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by ayindejimmy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
myensiuche:
“Let it be known, that I didn’t just join the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out. Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) .
But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests.

So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked Gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate, Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.

I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn’t step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed”

http://www..com/i-was-betrayed-by-tinubu-and-buhari-gov-amaechi-speaks/#.VZ2VkbAKGyo.facebook

Blatant lies from Otueke.
It'll be a cold day in hell b4 Amaechi make those allegations.
If Amaechi will grant interview, it's an inconspicuous blogger he'll speak to?
Your source doesn't even lead anywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks by Acekidc4(m): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Betray Kwa Who the Fvck is Bold enough to Betray a Rugged Mafia Like You??

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Thugs Kill Yoruba Man In Ikorodu Lagos, Northerners Flee Home Over Fear Of / Erdogan’s Daughter Joins ISIS / The Implication Of Mocking The Future (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.