Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Webmasters This Is What All Of You Have Been Waiting For - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Webmasters This Is What All Of You Have Been Waiting For (472 Views)

Just The Perfect Business You Have Been Waiting For / Get That BUSINESS LOAN You Have Been Waiting You / Massive Discounts...Mocality Deals....what Are You Waiting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters This Is What All Of You Have Been Waiting For by babanne(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2009
Yes how do I know all of you have been waiting for this? I know because all of you need some regular passive source of income. I know some of you have been scammed online. I also know many of you have searched, searched and searched the internet for that job that you will do and your money will make money for you but you did not find it.
If yes is your answer then this is for you. I will introduce this worlwide easy business secret to all those who are ready to allow their money work for them while they sleep. Yes, your money can work for and your concern about this business is only to go online each day and check/monitor how much profit you made per day.

This program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. It is a private investment club founded by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world.

This investment is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors they finally decided to launch the private online investment platform on June, 2008. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term. You can call it online wonderbank.

You can withdraw your profit either each day (the minimal amount you can withdraw is $1) or at the end of an investment plan and the investment plans are 6, 15 and 30 days. I am personally involved in it and making my dough. I have packaged the steps involved in this simple money spinning business in a three step instruction e-book that I am giving away for a token of N2000.

BE SURE THAT THIS IS NOT A SCAM MESSAGE! IT IS REAL. I will give you two proofs as follows.

1. My account details you will receive when you send me a mail. You can go to the bank and ask them to track me down if I ever scam you.

2. I can also give you my office address so that you can come to chat with me one on one if you prefer that.

If you are interested send a mail to legitonlinecash2009@gmail.com or call me on 08062342286, 07026257932.

Check out the three different plans of this business.
Silver Plan
· Up to 20% Daily interest
· Minimal deposit : $ 10.00
· Maximum deposit : Unlimit
· Investment length: 6 days
· Principal not returned

For example if you invest $10 ( that is less than N200) you will have a profit of  $1.8 added to your account each day that you can withdraw each day or if you decide to wait to the end of the investment plan (6 days), you will have  $10.8 in your account. You can withdraw everything or reinvest it for another 6 days. Don't bother about the principal not returned because you will make enough money in limited time that will cover for your initial principal.

Gold Plan
· Up to 100% Finish interest
· Minimal deposit : $ 500.00
· Investment length: 15 days
· Principal returned

For example if you invest $500 ( that is less than N100,000) you will have a profit of  $200.00 added to your account each day that you can withdraw each day or if you decide to wait to the end of the investment plan (15 days), you will have  $3500.00 in your account. You can withdraw everything or re-invest it for another 15 days.

Platinum Plan
· Up to 250% Finish interest
· Minimal deposit : $ 5000.00
· Investment length: 30 days
· Principal returned

For example if you invest $5000.00 ( that is less than N1,000,000) you will have a profit of  $2000 added to your account each day that you can withdraw each day or if you decide to wait to the end of the investment plan (30 days), you will have  $65,000.00 in your account. You can withdraw everything or reinvest it for another 30 days.

Don’t panic you don’t have to fret about how to get dollars. It is simple and you wont need to buy dollars at all. The ebook shows you all you need.

Every pieces of information you need will be provided in the e-book.
Once again if you are interested send an email with the subject give me the details to

legitonlinecash2009@gmail.com

You will receive an instant reply in less than 5 minutes. Or call me on 08062342286, 07026257932.

(1) (Reply)

Buy & Sell Ecurrency / How To Make Money / How To Launch A Successful Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.