Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail (20494 Views)

EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million / EFCC Arraigned Ohakim, Nyako And Son, Senator Abdul-aziz Nyako In Court (photos) / Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by modath(f): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thats a trap cos if they manage to come up with that sum, they'd have to explain how they came about it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Meritbaba(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
that's nice, #350M just for bail this dudes don enter something.
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by ogazi007(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
It's a good news,at least we have made 500m from just two people.The law must still catch up with him.

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Emyogalanya: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
utumunta:
When I was growing up, thieves were frowned at in the soceity. Today, thieves are celebrated and have more friends than honourable men of integrity.

How did we come to this sorry state?
ur signature said it all untill the youth learns to stone thieving politicians we shall continuie to remain like this

1 Like

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by proffmanue(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
shebi police said bail is free

1 Like

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by AreaFada2: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
amnesty7:
If they can pay that amount...well, I reserve my comment.
Then ask where the money come from. If a hungry citizen steals gala for market, he's burnt alive. The elite conveniently made soft corruption laws for themselves. If everyone agrees that corruption has been our biggest problem since 40 years, how can such alleged monumental corruption be a bailable offence? How can conviction attract as little as 6 months or suspended sentence shocked

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by neweraomo: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
like always.. I swear I made a mistake to be part of the citizen of this comedy zoo
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by BigBen10: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Gboliwe:
Yea! That's how we roll. Up APC
I hope you are not being sarcastic ?
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Gboliwe: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
BigBen10:

I hope you are not being sarcastic ?

Jail Sule Lamido and sons, bail Nyako and sons

1 Like

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Frankiss44(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
skyface00:
No more 700k bail

What difference does it make if it is 700k or 350million when a poor man that steals Maggi is sentenced to death?
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by teebaxy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
so who is accountable for all this bail funds, something is wrong with the system.
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by ifeomabernard(f): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
daikale:
y did they not grant Lamido bail too? Nigeria politics
Maybe he pleaded #guilty learn to read before commenting!
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by amaben2020(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
imagine a retired Vice Admiral, a whole chief of naval staff, you northerners only know how to steal

1 Like

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Frankiss44(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
ogazi007:
It's a good news,at least we have made 500m from just two people.The law must still catch up with him.

Who is we? That money will still find its way to the account of another selected few... Stop celebrating mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Diane93: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emekamex:
->The bail should have been 15billion
I totally agree with that angry
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Frankiss44(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
teebaxy:
so who is accountable for all this bail funds, something is wrong with the system.

I swear down
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by BigBen10: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Gboliwe:

Jail Sule Lamido and sons, bail Nyako and sons
issokay I understand you now.
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Frankiss44(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pinkylilly:
Judge has hammer ooooo. Chai! See bail

Don't be silly... Na judge get the money?

1 Like

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
welcome to Nigeria where you steal #15billion and you will be granted bail of #350million but if you still #50,000 na 20 years imprisonment... chai naija my country, which way forward.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by chukist: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Efcc should knw that the money belong to the state government and not Efcc
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by ziccoit: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Anazp:
Something fishy. Ohakim bail granted. Nyako bail granted. Lamido. bail denied. Lamido had refused to join Apc with Ameachi and co now he's suffering for it

Read the best response to your comment below;

utumunta:
When I was growing up, thieves were frowned at in the soceity. Today, thieves are celebrated and have more friends than honourable men of integrity.

How did we come to this sorry state?
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
If someone is accused of stealing 15billion naira. Why can't his bail.bond be 17.5 billion naira.

Bail bonds should be at least total money stolen + bank interest rate on equivalent of stolen funds as if it were a loan. In that way they will pay interest on stolen funds.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by chuksmarvin(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Remember when buhari promised to get back Nigeria's money from looters??...well, it's playing out. Calculate the amount amassed from bails alone in the past few weeks....Its skirting around a billion and more to come.
Nice tactics....Smart!
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by slap1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
These looters always get the easy way out. Their entire properties should be seized.
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by sukkot: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
first sule lamido and now nyako. buhari is veryyyyy bussyyyyyy behind the scenes. no wonder he has no time to appoint ministers. he is chasing down thieves
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by chuksmarvin(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nashoji:
welcome to Nigeria where you steal #15billion and you will be granted bail of #350million but if you still #50,000 na 20 years imprisonment... chai naija my country, which way forward.
Brother check up the definition of bail!
It doesn't mean thats the end of the case. It means that is what you pay to avoid detention while the case is ongoing.
If yhu fap 50k and it's not confirmed, yhu fit pay bail of 20k grin comot cell until the case don finish and if ur lawyer good sha
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by ahamonyeka(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Is that the only money he looted?
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by chrisxxx(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
I see injustice of Kilimanjaro proportion. Amaechi walking free even dining with Buhari. Nyako granted bail 350 million of 15 billion. Lamido remanded for less than 2 billion and to remain in prison for over 2 months. Buhari has dined with the devil. This corruption is like a magnetic material. Or even Ebola.
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by rusher14: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Over 1 Million Dollars bail. Let's see if it will be poste.
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by bettercreature(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
same2u:
Just cos he's granted bail doesnt mean he's a free man
He is a free man,the case will drag on until 2013

1 Like

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Justice might be delayed but never denied, He will surely pay all the money.
For those comparing this case with that of Lamido, in Lamido case his son was caught red-handed with the liquid cash at the airport, so we call this 'beyond reasonable doubt'.
For Nyako, Ohakim the case is still open as all the money are in different accounts with different proxies and fronts. So I thought.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide / Ambode Finally Reinstates PSP Operators / Ebonyi State Governmen Set To Complete Ebonyi State College Of Medicine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.