Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail (20502 Views)

EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million / EFCC Arraigned Ohakim, Nyako And Son, Senator Abdul-aziz Nyako In Court (photos) / Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by ogazi007(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Frankiss44:

Who is we? That money will still find its way to the account of another selected few... Stop celebrating mediocrity

The two judgements are worthy of commendation.How can you passed judgement on an issue you can't substantiate?Alot of things are changing in Nigeria so be positive my brother that things can only get better.
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Mufasa1805(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Were they bailed out of hell fire? 350million? haaa!!

this people r OLORIBOORUKU
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by sexyjob(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
neweraomo:
like always.. I swear I made a mistake to be part of the citizen of this comedy zoo
As if you had a choice
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by sunsewa: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
why is lamido bail case different from ohakim and nyarko,especially nyarko,smells foul player,finger of kunu drinker.
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by MrDoGood(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Can you imagine the state of this country of ours?
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by lucasgood833: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
If all these men are being granted bail so where is the corruption our president buhari said he is going to fight?
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by agabusta: 4:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Anazp:
Something fishy. Ohakim bail granted. Nyako bail granted. Lamido. bail denied. Lamido had refused to join Apc with Ameachi and co now he's suffering for it

...and Ohakim has joined APC right? you guys just comment without having correct background information. The judge in the said case stated that she is not the one to handle the bail application, and therefore refuse to hear the bail application stating that a substantive judge to hear the application will be appointed. Unfortunately the courts are on vacation till Sept. What I want to draw ur attention to is that Lamido in quote was not denied bail, but rather, the judge refused to hear the bail application.
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Wizlove(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Ohiakim is alleged of N270m got N270m,Nyako is alleged of N15b got N350m. Somebody talk to me.
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by petermichaels(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Rubbish! Dis is d promisd probing ba. Politicians cheating Nigeria since 1960
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by prettyJoy22(f): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2015
this efcc new system sha.....corruption with pakaging undecided
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by jaytee01(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Anazp:
Something fishy. Ohakim bail granted. Nyako bail granted. Lamido. bail denied. Lamido had refused to join Apc with Ameachi and co now he's suffering for it
Did Ohakim also agree to join APC? Or you just want to comment for the sake of supporting your kleptomaniac role models?
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by jaytee01(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

which trap again?
Dis is complete case of let my people go n sin no more.
15billion n the judge granting bail for just paltry 350million, hw much lamido steal sef?
See your mouth " hw much did Lamido steal sef" just like your role model....... Rubbish.
Re: Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail by Brugo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Granting of bail does nt mean d case is over na. Cool down my ppl. In a haste criticise Buhari, some ppl refused to reason. Why

Your username is very encouraging. I checked to see when you registered and I salute your faith. smiley Wishes and dreams do come true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory / 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa / Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.