Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi (2845 Views)

Why Rivers State Natives DISLIKE Igbos:true STORY. / READ Ooo!! Why Rivers May Never Know Peace As Long As Wike Is Governor / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by islandmoon: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Amechi is a visionary leader, i cant tell if he steal money or not but these are some of the projects he executed in partnership with private investors when he was the governor of Rivers state, i mean partnership programme, not state funded project, i will also include some that i dont know the sources of their funding sha.

Golf estate
http://www.rivtaf.com/gallery.php

i have decided to create this tread after seening a backward move by the present Gov wike. of River State on this tread
https://www.nairaland.com/2441622/photos-ongoing-road-construction-azikiwe

did roads equipped with big underground drainage system!

i monitored Tran Amadi Roads constructed by RCC , men...you need to see, other states need to emulate that, the contractors first of all extract the mud and soft sands, they removed the ash facts layers , then i see them producing materials at the virgin plant built in front of Trevi which they used in replacing the mud to make the ground strong before layering anything at all, this is to enable the road is strong at last,
you need to see the Golf Estate, Fabricated houses of about 300 units built on sand-field swamp, the rainbow town, a slum that was converted to a mega town i will add the photos below,

people in Rivers state will know the value of Amechi in the next 10 years , he has built so many roads for them, obiri ikewere , Ada George, KYC, Choba Rumukoro...infact, everywhere was done by Achechi,
I only dislike him for his mouth running attitude, Wike should continue with the mono rail project!

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by adegwurulez(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
I don't get it, you can make excuses for buhari but can't give Wike the benefit of doubt? It's just a month into Wike's administration and you're already praying he fails so rivers people can know the importance of Amaechi.
Private investors don't partner with you unless you earn their trust, its too early to judge any governor in that regard.

5 Likes

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by adamilen(f): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Story for the Gods...Meanwhile.....

Looking for INTROVERT cool. Where are you na?
Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by islandmoon: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Photos of Rainbow town below

these are visible projects, 80% competed , modern houses, Rainbow town use to be a slum full of batchers houses before, it was so worst that you will not even be able to find a single decent house there, and now will soon be one of the best town in West Africa

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by ionsman: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ameachi performed excellently in his first tenure. ..I dont know if he started taking crack during his second tenure..

These are some of the roads I witnessed the constructions.

1. Choba/ozuoba/mgbuoba road

2. Wimpey road

3. Ada George/ agip road...Can't remember the other two now . They are five.

And these roads are still in fantastic conditions up till now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by dj187: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Amaechi performed excellently during his first tenure but during his second tenure GEJ , patient & Wike distracted him wit their fight wit him which resulted to the ousting of GEJ by Amaechi d one man General

3 Likes

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by islandmoon: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
then rebuilding of schools to modern style

he built many superb roads ,

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by Emmafrancis: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
No Rivers man/woman or any resident of Rivers state will miss him. Good riddance to bad rubbish..

5 Likes

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by mrvitalis(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emmafrancis:
No Rivers man/woman or any resident of Rivers state will miss him. Good riddance to bad rubbish..
Speak for your self.. .. I live in pH and I miss him already

4 Likes

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by Frankiss44(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
If only you knew how much Amaechi collected for 8years, you won't count these light weight as projects.... Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by CharlesPhc: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by Abagworo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
ionsman:
Ameachi performed excellently in his first tenure. ..I dont know if he started taking crack during his second tenure..

2. Wimpey road

Wimpey and Ada George were done in his 2nd tenure. Even Okporo Road and all the D line internal roads, Oroazi and Eligbam + Psychiatric Road.
Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by ionsman: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Wimpey and Ada George were done in his 2nd tenure. Even Okporo Road and all the D line internal roads, Oroazi and Eligbam + Psychiatric Road.
I never specified what tenure the roads were done.Choba/ozuoba/mgbuoba road was also done in his second tenure.
Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by Emmafrancis: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrvitalis:
Speak for your self.. .. I live in pH and I miss him already
A true Rivers man will never plot the downfall of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
D OP don dhe ma d

1 Like

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by kernel504(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Am sorry to disappoint your poor judgement.
Amachi funded at less 40% of APC presidential primary on the ground that he will be the vice president, where you thinking it was his personal fund, he racked the state and finally got played by the West.
To prove how unpopular he is within the state, he couldn't again 30% of the state vote in favour of APC.
Wike is the peoples man, just like Fayose.
Wike doesn't need your love, give it to Amaechi, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by Tecnonews24: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
GOD will punish u for these lies you throwing around, Which trans amadi are you talking about ? boy nor do wetin go make u nor wake up from sleep oo. allow us to forget ameachi in peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by islandmoon: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tecnonews24:
GOD will punish u for these lies you throwing around, Which trans amadi are you talking about ? boy nor do wetin go make u nor wake up from sleep oo. allow us to forget ameachi in peace.

are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by honestivo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
He can't be miss bcouse is a not true Rivers man n he highly selfcenter he. Only carry out project to benefit is poket eg monorail

1 Like

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by mrvitalis(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emmafrancis:

And a true rivers man will support a man u took away 30% of our oil Wells and shared it to other states?
A true Rivers man will vote a many who did nothing for u in 6 years?
And a true rivers man will support a man who fought ur best Governor in years?
Ans me true rivers man

2 Likes

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by mrvitalis(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Frankiss44:
If only you knew how much Amaechi collected for 8years, you won't count these light weight as projects.... Mtcheeew
What did odili do for rivers state
Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by Emmafrancis: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrvitalis:

And a true rivers man will support a man u took away 30% of our oil Wells and shared it to other states?
A true Rivers man will vote a many who did nothing for u in 6 years?
And a true rivers man will support a man who fought ur best Governor in years?
Ans me true rivers man
U talk like an illiterate. GEJ as a person didn't take away any oil well from the state, there are agencies that are charge of things like that, things like that can be challenged in court . Amachi best governor? U funny! and with the help of amachi nigerian are now stuck with a dullard trainee president.

4 Likes

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by mrvitalis(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emmafrancis:

U talk like an illiterate. GEJ as a person didn't take away any oil well from the state, there are agencies that are charge of things like that, things like that can be challenged in court . Amachi best governor? U funny! and with the help of amachi nigerian are now stuck with a dullard trainee president.
Name any Governor apart from spiff
That achieved what ameachi did
Talking about literacy so ameachi made Nigerians to vote against jonadaf?

3 Likes

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by Dibest(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
You lie, I am already missing the wonder boy.
Emmafrancis:

1 Like

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by Dibest(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
GEJ plotted his own downfall, Can you explain how he plotted GEJ's downfall?, Ameachi did what any man will do when faced with same challenges.
Emmafrancis:

1 Like

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by Vicadonis(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by ice25(f): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
you are missing him, don't you know where he lives?
Oga go sleep

3 Likes

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by islandmoon: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
ice25:
you are missing him, don't you know where he lives?

Oga go sleep

you should be screwed with my big ccockk for making that statement, very disrespectful of you, go on your knee!! now..
Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by Demdem2: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Amaechi remains the best Rivers state governor in recent past. This is an undeniable fact that even his haters simply can fault.

2 Likes

Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by jlinkd78(m): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2015
ionsman:

2. Wimpey road

Pls Wimpey rd was abandoned after City crown hotels n d contractor MCC owed over 4.5billion naira. Amaechi went ahead and commissioned d road. It is Wike dat assured d company to return to site n to b paying them 500 million monthly. Chk ur facts
Re: Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi by Wildrage: 1:09am On Jul 12, 2015
Achievement should be measured vis a vis the resources at the disposal of any administrator. Only those with mental retardation will make the dubious comparison btw Amaechi and his predecessors. A diligent inquiry would show that the money available to Amaechi in 8yrs is more than the sum total of what was available to all his predecessors. In 8yrs, Rivers state IGR and federal allocation was in excess of 2.5 trillion Naira, more than half of which the Ubima clown must have frittered away. A first time visitor to the state would shocked at how underdeveloped the state is, both in terms of infrastructure and human development, these inspite of the unprecedented huge amount that was at the disposal of the airhead who presided over the affairs of the state in the last eight years.

In his first term, to endear himself to the people, considering the controversial way he became the gov, started off with laudable projects, albeit at grossly inflated cost. Some of these projects were later discovered to be grandiose, ill conceived and conduit pipe for for the financial rape of the state resources eg the monorail, the model secondary schools (each costing more than N10b) and the biggest of all scams, The greater porthacourt project with an average annual budgetary allocation of N50b.

In 8yrs, for reasons best known to him, less than 200 certificates of occupancy were issued, thereby retarding business growth and limiting assess to funds. By his own admission, the renovation of ten classroom primary schools were awarded at the cost of N120b each. That amount could build at least 4 duplexes of 4flats each. The Karibi whyte memorial hospital was awarded at the cost of N4.5b and the money paid upfront. Till date not a block has been put on ground. His financial scams and legendary profligacy are too numerous to mention. The whole of porthacourt, from borokiri to Obigbo is not bigger than victoria lsland to Ajah in terms of land mass yet less than 30% of the rds are motorable.

There is no point rehashing his many acts of impunity, from closure of courts for more than a year, awarding contracts without due process, locking up the state house of assembly, illegally revoking the Cof O of the headquarter of the factional PDP when he was still in the party and harassing the factional members with police, declaring a public holiday to prevent the court from delivering judgment in the case filed by Nzirims against his illegal removal as LGA chairman, harboring a wanted criminal, Chidi Lyod, in the govt house even when the police had declared him wanted for the criminal assault and battery of a fellow lawmaker etc

People like Amaechi do not have the temperament, character and intellectual capacity to be a ward councilor and his court mandate to preside over the affairs of rivers state was a ghastly error. Never again should any state be saddled with an incompetent miscreant like the Ubima circus clown

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Yorubas Must Stop Claiming To All Be Lagosian, Let's Develop Our States / Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit / Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.