Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man (4101 Views)

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye / Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi is nothing but a comic relief here on NL politics board, take him serious @ ur own peril..
Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by Mogidi: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2015
ManMountain:

Why can't your father be as powerful as Tinubu, he must be older than Jagaban. You would not have been wandering around NL trolling with Tinubu all the days of your life.
Get a decent job man.

E dey pain you? Ekpele!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by Mogidi: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Mogidi is nothing but a comic relief here on NL politics board, take him serious @ ur own peril..

You nko? Genius abi?
Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by ManMountain(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:

E dey pain you? Ekpele!
Pain me that you spend the most productive part of your day on NL spewing trash and looking for rating among your fellow deluded trolls, about people that don't care you exist and will never bother?
You must be hugely deluded undecided
Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by Mogidi: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2015
ManMountain:

Pain me that you spend the most productive part of your day on NL spewing trash and looking for rating among your fellow deluded trolls, about people that don't care you exist and will never bother?
You must be hugely deluded undecided

I spend my day on Nairaland yet can feed your village for one day at least.
Just say you have no mb to browse.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by dunkem21(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:

I spend my day on Nairaland yet can feed your village for one day at least. Just say you have no mb to browse.

Dem dey think say everybody dey do kpom kpom work

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by Mogidi: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2015
dunkem21:

Dem dey think say everybody dey do kpom kpom work
Abi o
This was why they hated GEJ, they expected govt employment, they can't think outside the box. Must every Nigerian work for the govt? Thank God am intelligent enough to run my own business.
Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by NnamdiN: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:

my God, nwanne you dey vex o, the entire village including the village head? Lwkmd
Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by dunkem21(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:

Abi o
This was why they hated GEJ, they expected govt employment, they can't think outside the box. Must every Nigerian work for the govt? Thank God am intelligent enough to run my own business.

Same here. I visit NL to look for more business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by Mogidi: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2015
NnamdiN:
my God, nwanne you dey vex o, the entire village including the village head? Lwkmd

Yes o, the village head and his chiefs go join, grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by NnamdiN: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes o, the village head and his chiefs go join, grin grin grin
I envy you chief. Carry on with your charity project, I dey your back grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:

Check this out

I patiently went through the long list of allegations levelled against Tinubu and Fashola, and found them quite outrageous! These are serious allegations meant to be investigated by EFCC; the agency must get to the root of the matter in the interest of truth and fairness.

I am a Lagosian and support the call by Lagos Progressives for the prosecution of the corrupt duo of Tinubu and Fashola and other beneficiaries from their corrupt acts, if they are all found guilty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by Mogidi: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2015
gensteejay:

I patiently went through the long list of allegations levelled against Tinubu and Fashola, and found them quite outrageous! These are serious allegations meant to be investigated by EFCC; the agency must get to the root of the matter in the interest of truth and fairness.

I am a Lagosian and support the call by Lagos Progressives for the prosecution of the corrupt duo of Tinubu and Fashola and other beneficiaries from their corrupt acts, if they are all found guilty.

Tinubu needs to explain his source of wealth to Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:

You nko? Genius abi?
*Ignored*
Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2015
You know you are a true genius when you take someone's car and the person offers to fuel it for you and hails you whenever he sees you driving around in his car.

God, Tinubu is a grand master.
Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2015
A beg OP, where can I find that Tinubu book to read?

There's this guy's babe I want to fck but I still want the guy to make the bed for me.

Only a Tinubu can do this, please I want to be his student.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by ManMountain(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:

Everybody on NL is rich.
Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by PenSniper: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Really sad. How we have allowed this madness to happen is the 10th wonder of the World.

Its simple. Karl Max said that religion is the opium of the people. The north is under religious slavery and will only go violent for religion. Down south, the fear or awe for the Word of God has equally subjugated our
minds. Overall, we are docile and too timid to fight for our rights. No one wants to bell the cat and the politicians are aware of this weakness.
Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
PenSniper:

Its simple. Karl Max said that religion is the opium of the people. The north is under religious slavery and will only go violent for religion. Down south, the fear or awe for the Word of God has equally subjugated our
minds. Overall, we are docile and too timid to fight for our rights. No one wants to bell the cat and the politicians are aware of this weakness.

One mind in two bodies. It took me more than 13 years to break free from the shackles of religion. Once I did, no more going back. When a people tolerate just anything thrown at them by their leaders, then they do not deserve good governance. It has a price.
Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by Kingspin(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:

Tinubu na correct Guy
Abacha, Idi Amin, Adolf Hitler and Osama were all correct guys. Tinubu is like a devil that changed cloth and so many of our politicians are like him. Here some1 is defending one of them. Shame! We see why Nigeria will not change. I can never stand for politicians in Nigeria. They are selfish and wicked.
Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tinubu........Mogidi's hero.

Ibori.......Mogidi's role model.

Case closed undecided

Where's Temitemi1? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by PenSniper: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:

One mind in two bodies. It took me more than 13 years to break free from the shackles of religion. Once I did, no more going back. When a people tolerate just anything thrown at them by their leaders, then they do not deserve good governance. It has a price.

You may not know am religious and
highly spiritual but i strongly believe in seperation between religion and
politics so i dont mix faith with
reality. They are two worlds apart. Shackles of religion ? Hmmm, that's another topic entirely. You aroused my curiousity with that phrase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
PenSniper:

You may not know am religious and
highly spiritual but i strongly believe in seperation between religion and
politics so i dont mix faith with
reality. They are two worlds apart. Shackles of religion ? Hmmm, that's another topic entirely. You aroused my curiousity with that phrase.

I'll rather not talk about now and here. We seem to share some things in common!
Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by iamrealdeji(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]CORRECT GUY[/size]

The ideas that made Tinubu millions.

The more I learn about Tinubu the more I become a fan.
Tinubu's foray into politics was misunderstood by a large section of the press. The perception he's in politics to help poor folks was wrongly interpreted.
All he's always wanted to do was take care of his immediate family, nothing wrong with that.
He has achieved it so far, Check this:
Tinubu made his daughter the Iyaloja, his wife, a senator, his wife's sister member Lagos Assembly, his daughter's husband a member of HOR, his cousin an oil bloc magnate, the man knows how to take care of his family abeg.
He didn't stop there, he produced the VP, wanted to produce the senate/house of rep leaders, imposed several governors, senators, HOR members.

What is there to hate about this man?
Those screaming Tinubu stole lands from Lagosians are just jealous.
He acquired most of these houses/lands because he had the foresight to include them in his pension before leaving power.

Am in essence saying, Tinubu na correct guy?

P:S
Tinubu is to the Yorubas what James Ibori is to Oghara people >*hero*
Carry Go!! Correct Guy!!
OP is a smart sarcastic ass mutherphucker

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by sleekp1: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Classic sarcasm, shame some people didn't realise the Op was being sarcastic.
Re: Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man by PenSniper: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:

I'll rather not talk about now and here. We seem to share some things in common!

Okay, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku To Contests For 2019 President Under PDP / Biafra: Elite Members Of Biafra Security Service- Pictures / Snake Killed After Caught Almost Swallowing Money (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.