Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Beware! The Mad Man Is Back Again!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware! The Mad Man Is Back Again!! (934 Views)

A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! The Mad Man Is Back Again!! by CallMeMadMan: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Am glad to announce that am back again after serving some hours of ban. I still don't know why they banned me o embarassed
Na my fault I be madman
No try ham again oo angry
Am just a....................

MADMAN
Re: Beware! The Mad Man Is Back Again!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Beware! The Mad Man Is Back Again!! by DuchessLily(f): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Madman
Re: Beware! The Mad Man Is Back Again!! by piicity(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
angry ishilove i never tell you,many on Nairaland are mad but only few are showing up like the Op just did.
When they escape yaba,they go dey run come NL.
OP,IN ORDER FOR US TO BELIEVE YOU ARE COMPLETELY MAD,SEND US A PICS OF UR MADNESS!!

1 Like

Re: Beware! The Mad Man Is Back Again!! by CallMeMadMan: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
DuchessLily:
Madman
I see you cheesy
You no go run mad today wink
How market?
Re: Beware! The Mad Man Is Back Again!! by CallMeMadMan: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
piicity:
angry ishilove i never tell you,many on Nairaland are mad but only few are showing up like the Op just did.
When they escape yaba,they go dey run come NL.
OP,IN ORDER FOR US TO BELIEVE YOU ARE COMPLETELY MAD,SEND US A PICS OF UR MADNESS!!
Why don't you visit me n I will show you exactly what you wanna see cool
Re: Beware! The Mad Man Is Back Again!! by piicity(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Where u na dey live,yaba or where
CallMeMadMan:

Why don't you visit me n I will show you exactly what you wanna see cool
Re: Beware! The Mad Man Is Back Again!! by CallMeMadMan: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
piicity:
Where u na dey live,yaba or where
Yeah, yaba middle
Re: Beware! The Mad Man Is Back Again!! by GuiltySpark343(m): 12:50am On Jul 11, 2015
(earsdropping on moderator who says)...i will ban this op irrespective of what he/she posts
Re: Beware! The Mad Man Is Back Again!! by CallMeMadMan: 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
GuiltySpark343:
(earsdropping on moderator who says)...i will ban this op irrespective of what he/she posts
Another m*d man is here again

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Order For NL Mods And The BAN Menace / What Is Your Wishes For Our Country @ 55 Years? / Invest In Project 1-9-90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.