Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Looking For Herbal Products To Cure Any Of Your Ailments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Looking For Herbal Products To Cure Any Of Your Ailments (4080 Views)

Your ailments get solution. check now! / 15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication / Drop Your Health Issues For Herbal Solutions And Advice - Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Herbal Products To Cure Any Of Your Ailments by Oluwamayokom(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
STILL SELLING FAST

* HERBAL SPERM BOOSTER
(For Low and Watery Sperm Count)

* HERBAL FORMULAR FOR DIABETES (It cures High Sugar Level in the Body system, it Cures Diabetes etc)

* HERBAL CURE FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
(It Cures High Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Stroke,Heart Problem etc)

* SUPER POWER BITTERS FOR MEN
(For Healthy Sexual Performances, QUICK EJACULATION e.t.c)

* HERBAL BODY FAT BURNER
(Burns Big belly and Unwanted Fat Away, Reduces Sugar in the Body system,reduces Excess Weight, body Flusher etc)

* SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASES (S.T.D) HERBAL CURE
(It Cures Gonorrhoea, Staph, Syphilis and White etc)

* HERBAL SOLUTION FOR RHEUMATISM
(It cures Rheumatism,Waist pain, Bones problem, ETC)

* HERBAL FIBROID SOLUTION
(Cures Fibroid A & B. A- means FIBROID With Bleeding while B Means FIBROID without Bleeding)

* ASHEITU ENERGY VITALITY
(ManPower, Cures WEAK ERECTION, WAIST PAIN, General Weakness Etc)

* ASHEITU ADAMS TYPHOID AND MALARIA CURE
(Total Cure for TYPHOID and PARATYPHOID FEVERS)

* ASHEITU ADAMS BITTERS
(Cures Various Diseases and For Blood Purification)

* HERBAL SOLUTION FOR EYESIGHT

You can get these products for your families/friends who might need them or be interested in getting them.

REMEMBER ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FROM GHANA,IT'S 100% HERBS AND GUARANTEED WITH NO SIDE EFFECT

FOR MORE DETAILS: Call/Whatsapp: 08072787798

#TESDI, Committed to care for your health
Re: Looking For Herbal Products To Cure Any Of Your Ailments by abiola708(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oluwamayokom:
STILL SELLING FAST

* HERBAL SPERM BOOSTER
(For Low and Watery Sperm Count)

* HERBAL FORMULAR FOR DIABETES (It cures High Sugar Level in the Body system, it Cures Diabetes etc)

* HERBAL CURE FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
(It Cures High Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Stroke,Heart Problem etc)

* SUPER POWER BITTERS FOR MEN
(For Healthy Sexual Performances, QUICK EJACULATION e.t.c)

* HERBAL BODY FAT BURNER
(Burns Big belly and Unwanted Fat Away, Reduces Sugar in the Body system,reduces Excess Weight, body Flusher etc)

* SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASES (S.T.D) HERBAL CURE
(It Cures Gonorrhoea, Staph, Syphilis and White etc)

* HERBAL SOLUTION FOR RHEUMATISM
(It cures Rheumatism,Waist pain, Bones problem, ETC)

* HERBAL FIBROID SOLUTION
(Cures Fibroid A & B. A- means FIBROID With Bleeding while B Means FIBROID without Bleeding)

* ASHEITU ENERGY VITALITY
(ManPower, Cures WEAK ERECTION, WAIST PAIN, General Weakness Etc)

* ASHEITU ADAMS TYPHOID AND MALARIA CURE
(Total Cure for TYPHOID and PARATYPHOID FEVERS)

* ASHEITU ADAMS BITTERS
(Cures Various Diseases and For Blood Purification)

* HERBAL SOLUTION FOR EYESIGHT

You can get these products for your families/friends who might need them or be interested in getting them.

REMEMBER ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FROM GHANA,IT'S 100% HERBS AND GUARANTEED WITH NO SIDE EFFECT

FOR MORE DETAILS: Call/Whatsapp: 08072787798

#TESDI, Committed to care for your health
Do u have an herbal product that can cure sickle cell anamie
Re: Looking For Herbal Products To Cure Any Of Your Ailments by Oluwamayokom(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
abiola708:
Do u have an herbal product that can cure sickle cell anamie

Good day o,currently we don't have it Sir.
Re: Looking For Herbal Products To Cure Any Of Your Ailments by tasland(m): 1:02am On Aug 09, 2015
How can sum1 get ur product in abeokuta?
Re: Looking For Herbal Products To Cure Any Of Your Ailments by Anthonysteven: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
I want to tell a testimony on how I was cured from Fibroid
My Name is Mrs. Rupert Anthony from Ohio, USA. I was diagnosed of having fibroid 4.5, the doctor said it can't get out of me until I removed my womb and of which I don't want to do, I searched the internet and listen to news daily every morning to see if I can find a way out of getting me self cured from this Fibroid which I was having but I couldn't find a way until I met a friend of mine which I knew right from the college in the same department with me and then I knew she was having cancer then and I asked her about her health and how far she has gone about it and I was so flabbergasted to hear her that she has been cured already, and I asked her how did she go about it, because then I knew she has tried almost all means to make sure she get cured to it but nothing was working out, she told me how she met a doctor from West African Country, and the doctor is a well known herbal doctor, she said she told him everything about her health and the man prescribed a herbal medicine which she will used for two weeks and after two weeks everything will be okay and that's how she send the money to the doctor and he was giving the tracking number of the medicine on how and when to receive it from the courier and really after three days, she was called to come and pick her parcel up, and that's how she picked it up and used it after two weeks everything was okay with her and immediately she called the doctor in my presence and I told him everything about my health too and he said there is a herbal medicine which he can send to me and if I use it well for two weeks that I will pass everything away as an waste product and after that I should go for checkup and he promised me that I will be having good results without removing the womb, I never believed him when he says this to me but I decided to give a try and really after two weeks I visited the hospital for checkup and I was shocked to see when the doctor shake my hand and say to me CONGRATULATIONS and he said I am free and everything has reduced down and the fibroid has gone away. Contact doctor today if you are having any issues with your heath-Here is my email if you have any question to ask sir.anthonysteven@gmail.com and my phone number is +1 302-583-2195 and doctor email address is herbalmedicalhome@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Herbal Products To Cure Any Of Your Ailments by Babakolanut(m): 12:13am On Feb 10
Do you have natural cure for inguinal hernia? Response to 08050591080,thanks

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Based In The US Open To All Questions! / Myth Buster: Tetracycline Does Not Stop Diarrhoea! / Cure For Pile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.