Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pls Advise!!! I Have Test Tomorrow. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Advise!!! I Have Test Tomorrow. (1114 Views)

Can He Achieve His Dream With N500k? Pls Advise / P&G OND Intenship Test Tomorrow / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise!!! I Have Test Tomorrow. by alertbest(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
I applied for employment at a new generation bank and a message was sent to me on Thursday that i should come for test on Saturday.
I need advise on what to take along while going for the test.
Re: Pls Advise!!! I Have Test Tomorrow. by statrboiTolu(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Just take the full armour of God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advise!!! I Have Test Tomorrow. by alertbest(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
statrboiTolu:
statrboiTolu:
thanks for this comment.
I got to the venue of the test around 10:25, the test started at exactly 11:21 and we were told to attempt all questions within 1hour(20 English, 20 mathematics and a one page essay).
Patiently waiting for the result.
Re: Pls Advise!!! I Have Test Tomorrow. by statrboiTolu(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
alertbest:
thanks for this comment.
I got to the venue of the test around 10:25, the test started at exactly 11:21 and we were told to attempt all questions within 1hour(20 English, 20 mathematics and a one page essay).
Patiently waiting for the result.
you would most definitely be selected!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise!!! I Have Test Tomorrow. by alertbest(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
@StatrboiTolu,i so much appreciate your reply because it gave me hope when i went for the test and even as i expect a positive outcome, i have the assurance that all is well.
Re: Pls Advise!!! I Have Test Tomorrow. by alertbest(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
@StatrboiTolu,i so much appreciate your reply because it gave me hope when i went for the test and even as i expect a positive outcome, i have the assurance that all is well. Thanks
Re: Pls Advise!!! I Have Test Tomorrow. by alertbest(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is it not possible to search for employment with notification of Nd result? Am depressed at the moment, i will share full details later.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help! / Vacancy / Indigenous Oil & Gas Company Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.