Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) (37504 Views)

Creativity At Its Peak: Check Out Sculpture A Nairalander Made Of Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by chizidgreat(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
So many people keep complaining of joblessness in Nigeria whereas there are many jobs depending on how you can develop yourself and crearte good payable job for yourself.

As an undergraduate, have done my best to learn a number of things I can do to help myself. Part of these is that I can bake and design cake very well as you can see above, I can also make good peanuts, chin-chin, bread, buns, fish roll, egg roll, egg scotch etc. I can also decorate very well and as a matter of fact, I can establish myself very well as a caterer and designer if I wish even as a student.

The Interesting part of the story is that I did not attend any school for all these things.

As a child, I always sat near my mother whenever she made cake for customers and if I see anybody making any other thing related to catering anywhere, I will pay rapt attention to learn. The same way is the way I sat near her in the kitchen not minding my gender and today, I can prepare any local, continental and/or intercontinental dishes ever prepared in our house.

For the decoration, I simply learnt that from my fellowship decoration (creativity) wing in school. I am still developing myself and I want you to know that there are also other countless things I can do.

The reason for this is not to brag or to show superiority over any other but to simply spur my fellow youths especially those in school to develop themselves and do something to help yourself and your parents. Thank you for your time.

Source:http://chiziprecious..com/2015/07/career-prospects-learn-to-do-certian.html

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Where d cake na?

33 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by ibrams(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Fabulous........
viz iz qreat.....
kip the gud work......
can i have a taste *winks*

1 Like

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin i like dis ur cake ooo

46 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
I like your shoe oh. But why you con de do leg like woman na? Hmm

So na today this thread de reach fp nawaa oh

The op mum be like. '' my son your wife won't do shakara with food for you grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Polithiefcian(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2015
The first pics tho angry

Happy re-onion grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nawa ooooo grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You still have a lot of improvements to make brother. . God bless your hustle. .. smiley

Meanyl, you should hv washed your hands before taking the pictures. .

48 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lol. Oboy NL, land of clowns. OP na wa Oh. grin.

I am trying hard not to laugh.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Paitty(f): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2015
In the first pic,..the OP be like

"Finally i v finished baking dis cake dat i started since morning"

30 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Ademat7(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op y na? Dnt u know dis one no b cake ni. Which state u dey? I tot I will c cool cake pic but alas na "it was cake"

12 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Allsmyles(f): 2:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Y Op do leg lyk geh for dt 1st pix...I ws criosly xpectin 2c a "wonderment" bt u try dou. I blive U can do beta

3 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by sashap: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Pamelayoung: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
What sort of cake is this?

20 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by OLAplusONE(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
There is still room for improvement, keep it up!

12 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by ShakurM(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
May this cake be sweet ooo......Amen !

I'm worried about this your pose ooo grin
Go for catering lessons to polish your skills.

19 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Elslim: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
mhen dis ur shoe ehn

9 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by san316(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
cakery. i just lost my apetite. did u use agidi to make the cake?

na wa ooooh

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by datguru: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chai... Guy this your shoe eehh... grin

Who read "emo and the babalowo "?

Remember the drawing on the cover page ?

4 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Just here to read comments...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Is he an undertaker?

5 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by scanp(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
i just waste my mb for ntin cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
The nairalander looks gay,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Guyman02: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Funny Cake Design. Next time just be a little more creative like the doer of this cake for a Plumber. Welldone!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Bisjosh(f): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
@op u tried.

But u should have seen the way my expectation was high angry thinking I would see a cake thats over the top. cry

Anyways, you can improve smiley

6 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by adebayo201: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Girls go be like... give me ur number please...undecided
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Horror film cake...

Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

U try anyway, but ur gf still have a lots of work to do

3 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by klens(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re union with ur familly? Are u the one that made the cake urself
Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by kenny987(f): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Scrypt:
Lol. Oboy NL, land of clowns. OP na wa Oh. grin.

I am trying hard not to laugh.

I am trying to stop laughing! With this kind epistle you'd think the cake would be exceptional... @op: not to rain on ur parade but u for wash hand na! The actual creation is an anti-climax to your oral presentation. Anyway more grease to your elbow as u develop further.

Wait o! Na now I dey look well sef! Bia op, did u use an oven or firewood/coal setting? D iron tray na die! What is that wrapped in foil underneath the 'main' cake?
P/S...what intercontinental dishes did u learn from your mother's kitchen?

15 Likes

Re: See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) by Damscrob(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
nice cake dude..
Cake of life!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Babatunde Fashola, A Nigerian Software Engineer That Works At Twitter HQ / Dapper Man Selling Fruits In Traffic In Ghana / Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.