Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% (43867 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely / Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Uncletony:

Why are u so childish even at ur age?!....hypocrisy is another name for buhari!!..who the DULLARDIhnO they deceive?!
Let him stop building HELIPAD in daura ,
Move to his official office in daura
Ride on bicycle to Abuja every day.
& i will believe he is truly a certificatless kunu sipping DULLARD!
You're of all the wailing wailers the "wailest."

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by tammie24: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
The real deal is not about slashing their take home pay. It's about nipping corruption in the bud. They can slash it to 5k annually but swindle billions of $$$. Therefore, I'm not impressed.
Exactly
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by jaybee3(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Once salaries are slashed allowances will also be slashed, because the various allowances gotten are arrived at by certain per centages of the salaries.

Stop wasting your time on dullards that have refused to open their brains
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
sweatlana:
How does this affect the price of fuel at n120?

My friend declare your assets!

Propaganda king
Why don’t you slip into something more comfortable…like a coma.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by anonimi: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Once salaries are slashed allowances will also be slashed, because the various allowances gotten are arrived at by certain per centages of the salaries.

Really?

Presidential jets maintenance cost will also be slashed, abi?

Presidential motorcade fuel cost will also be slashed, not so?

Aso Villa food cost will also be slashed?

See gobe grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFDu6ACKLKo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by martineverest(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
sweatlana:

Propaganda king
anoda tanoid citedd
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Is only fools that'll believe all diz wash wash story
. . . . And it is only a fool like you that believed every good news about President Buhari na 'wash wash'. I only replied you cos i am one of the people that believed this good news. Keep wailing kid!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by carzola(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
lmao... politricks by a blockhead and his house boy.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by bengems(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
They are talking bullsh!t....Baba all mouth no action!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by dabigwalls: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
etenyong:

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-osinbajo-slash-salary-by-50/

Bullshit. The president earning less than an experienced 5 year banker is simply a danger sign. How will he cope with requirements for financial sufficiency without putting his hands into the cookie jar? How will he take care of Zahra and everybody with N7M. Once again, I think it is bullshit.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by Cannonleo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
commendable earned my respect by 1% however salary for the presidency isn't the issue allowances are the greatest worms we have take them out then you've done something tangible in retrospect
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by stuff46(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
“I write to forward the completed IPPIS
registration form of Mr. President and to draw
your kind attention to Mr. President’s directive
that only 50% of his salary be paid to him,” the
presidential spokesman quoted Emodi as writing in the letter with reference number PRES/81/ SGF/17.

Keep forming Mr. Sacrifizer and be cutting your salary that you worked for, we will still be here when you will be worth trillions.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by martineverest(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lordave:
Lies from the pit of Hell
anoda pained tanoid

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by sabi159(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Heeeeeeeee, smthing dey happen ooo
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
eneidoko:
Whether National Assembly members and ministers like it or not, salary cut should be imposed on them.

I think they should work part-time only.
Of the 360 days in a year, they sit for less than 180 days. Their salaries should be base on the number of days they sit. It shouldn't be fixed.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by sonofananimalz: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2015

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by abisola85: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chukwutobi:
Don't be deceived!

He is slashing his salaries and not his benefits: the writer of this piece should confirm what is being slashed and not make conclusion.

Don't think he is going to slash his benefits when the house refused to reject wardrobe allowance.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by anonimi: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wildrage:
Rubbish, stupid populist posturing.

First , he does not have the power to fix or review his own salary, whether upward or downward. If he believes the salary is too much, let him pledge the half he is willing to forego to any worthy cause. As seemingly noble as the gesture may be , he should note that the salaries are not the problem, the problem is the bloated and undefined pecks, privileges and allowances.

For him to show he is serious, let them monetize his pecks and privileges as done in places like united states where the first family feed from their stipulated feeding allowance, and same goes for all other personal expenditure

And that same US is where many of us are begging to go and stay where their own rich & reasonable dash our intelligent people money to research for THEM embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/2442266/nigerian-professor-awarded-1.1-million

How can we remain so stewpid, black people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by Oduola412: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
sweatlana:

Propaganda king
Tanoid can u get a life? If u can't please purge urself the hangover election dealt on u @least.... Keep hating while PMB keep waxing stronger and making Nigeria an eldorado.....
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by bnsheikh(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wo is deceiving wo, even without slashing, how much is d salary self. Wen talk of government money, is it abt salaries. Heartless element.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by realteflon(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
spott:
Chai!!!!! I JUST LOVE THIS MAN!!!!

This is what we call leadership by example.

'Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for their people' - Nelson Mandela

Buhari is a true leader.... no qualms

Tanoids will still complain about this ... dey no dey tire? grin

modified:
the guy below me needs b 2 given just 30 hot slashes publicly
Live watin, you think they make money from salaries? Rubbish! They should slash their ALLOWANCES and leave their salary intact

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by front247: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Not only d salaries, all d allowances should be slashed

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by abisola85: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
The man try oooo
@all@ll na e bad ooo
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by Mufasa1805(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Uncletony:

Why are u so childish even at ur age?!....hypocrisy is another name for buhari!!..who the DULLARDIhnO they deceive?!
Let him stop building HELIPAD in daura ,
Move to his official office in daura
Ride on bicycle to Abuja every day.
& i will believe he is truly a certificatless kunu sipping DULLARD!

Dude, how did you escape?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by MrFairplay4ume(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
StOla:
Shame to the heartless PDP.

N1Billion for presidential feeding. Fleet of presidential jets. Even plans to buy 5 new bullet proof vehicles in this austere period was already in the priority list of the irresponsible Jonathan.

A shoeless childhood is the recipe for an irresponsible adulthood.

Chai!!
StOla:

N1Billion for presidential feeding. Fleet of presidential jets. Even plans to buy 5 new bullet proof vehicles in this austere period was already in the priority list of the irresponsible Jonathan.

Chai!!
StOla:

Chai!! o boi i don laff tire
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by HeavenShield: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
etenyong:

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-osinbajo-slash-salary-by-50/
How about the hidden pecks and charges on the Tax payers..Lets not be deceived by these people..though their effort is to be commended..Has he declared his assets?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by CriticalThought: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Its easy to cut salary when you have guaranteed pension for life.

Anyhow sha, step in the right direction, NASS you're next
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
God Bless PMB
God Bless VP
God bless Nigeria. Haters can go and die
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by Mogidi: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Considering the amount looted so far, Buhari wouldn't need any salary for the rest of his life. The most important thing is his allowance and asset declaration, Buhari failed to say anything regarding the ones that matter.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Slash Salary By 50% by GudluckIBB(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
I don't regret standing under the sun on March 28th to vote for my Buhari and if opportunity repeats itselfs again, even if rain fall that day make the rain beat me,soak me,drench me,I go still protect my pvc vote for BUHARI Again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar / Lawmakers Reject Buhari's Invitation To Dinner / Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.