Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! (28334 Views)

Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! / Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by moufan: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2015
seagulsntrawler:
The point is that KSA is not doing enough for the arab/moslem cause e.g Palestine. There is a speculation that the royal family are donmey jews hence the reason why they were not toppled during the American inspired spring revolution that swept away regimes in the arab world:
www.shoah.org.uk/2012/08/20/jewish-control-of-saudi-arabia/
And this documents their romance with fundamentalist and the balance of power:
www.vox.com/2015/5/14/8606079/saud-execution
true,most arab nations are not supporting the palestinian cause,I don't know why but i think they're afraid of the usa and israel, the most visible arab nation supporting palestine is qatar who helps financially, iran helps militarily by providing weapons and training to hamas in gaza ,turkey helps financially and on humanitarian basis,all other arab nations are nothing but american puppets

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by phyllosilicate(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2015
mbolajide2010:

You are a well informed citizen of the world.

Please ignore the comments of most people here as they are just commenting based on sentiments.
Thanks
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by mbolajide2010: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2015
moufan:
former president ahmadinejad is the most fearless president in modern history,he basically challenged israel to attack its nuclear facility and see how israel would be wiped out.another president who's also fearless is turkish president recep teyyib erdogan
[color=#006600][/color]

Bro i agree with you 100% on Ahmadinejad but on Erdogan i doubt that. When he was prime minister then he acted like american puppet.

There is no country that will have a leader like Ahmadinejad that will not progress. When he was president i used to wonder if the man is God sent whenever he talked. He is humble, very intelligent and very truthful. He would have been more popular all over the world if not for their media propaganda, nevertheless he was still very popular among those who seek to know the truth.Could you believe he has gone back to the classroom something most even the western leader don't do?

I really love how you described him the most fearless. I look forward to shake that man one day as i can't explain why i love him. He is fearless indeed.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by mbolajide2010: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Thanks

U r welcome bro.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by seagulsntrawler: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2015
moufan:
true,most arab nations are not supporting the palestinian cause,I don't know why but i think they're afraid of the usa and israel, the most visible arab nation supporting palestine is qatar who helps financially, iran helps militarily by providing weapons and training to hamas in gaza ,turkey helps financially and on humanitarian basis,all other arab nations are nothing but american puppets
I agree with you completely that the fear of the US is the obvious reason why they are not supporting Palestine.

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by seagulsntrawler: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2015
mbolajide2010:

[color=#006600][/color]

Bro i agree with you 100% on Ahmadinejad but on Erdogan i doubt that. When he was prime minister then he acted like american puppet.

There is no country that will have a leader like Ahmadinejad that will not progress. When he was president i used to wonder if the man is God sent whenever he talked. He is humble, very intelligent and very truthful. He would have been more popular all over the world if not for their media propaganda, nevertheless he was still very popular among those who seek to know the truth.Could you believe he has gone back to the classroom something most even the western leader don't do?

I really love how you described him the most fearless. I look forward to shake that man one day as i can't explain why i love him. He is fearless indeed.
He's indeed a fearless and brave leader. Rarely do you find world leaders who do not a**e lick the US. He's in the same mould as Chavez and Mugabe. Leaders who do what is good for their people.
You can imagine the outrage he created during the holocaust denying saga, to the fake jews and their stooges. And guess what? He was right as usual.

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by mbolajide2010: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

He's indeed a fearless and brave leader. Rarely do you find world leaders who do not a**e lick the US. He's in the same mould as Chavez and Mugabe. Leaders who do what is good for their people.
You can imagine the outrage he created during the holocaust denying saga, to the fake jews and their stooges. And guess what? He was right as usual.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea bro may the soul of Chavez rest in peace. I love the man too.

Ahmadinejad on holocaust, he didn't deny holocaust in particular if you listened to him very well what he questioned was that why is it a crime in some European countries Eg Germany to question the holocaust, why is that historians are not allowed to make research about the event? It is a crime to deny holocaust in Germany, whereas they claim to have freedom of speech.Look at hypocrisy there.

If we are to look at it vividly the man was right, if there is nothing to hide about the event why are you denying people access to make research over it? He said the figure was overrated just to pave way for the creation of the state of israel, that the figure was used to seek the world's pity/condolence as a pretence for the creation of Israel. He did accept that people died but it was exaggerated.

He said if the event had happened in Europe why then must you bring the people to occupy palestine? Why not finding a place for them in that same Europe?

Truely there is something fishy about the holocaust!!!
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by dayo23(f): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
rahazaqa:
you shoud just STFU!! US and UK WERE THE COUNTRIES THAT REALLY FOUGHT THE WAR NOT ISRAEL.
shut up idi0t muslim extremist! Oloshi. What do you know about the six day war. Give me a link where it stated it was Britain and US that fought the war and not isreal.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by dayo23(f): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
rahazaqa:
you shoud just STFU!! US and UK WERE THE COUNTRIES THAT REALLY FOUGHT THE WAR NOT ISRAEL.
shut up idi0t muslim extremist! Oloshi. What do you know about the six day war. Give me a link where it stated it was Britain and US that fought the war and not isreal. Just becos u are a muslim who doesn't like isreal don't mean u say trash on this medium!
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by seagulsntrawler: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
mbolajide2010:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea bro may the soul of Chavez rest in peace. I love the man too.

Ahmadinejad on holocaust, he didn't deny holocaust in particular if you listened to him very well what he questioned was that why is it a crime in some European countries Eg Germany to question the holocaust, why is that historians are not allowed to make research about the event? It is a crime to deny holocaust in Germany, whereas they claim to have freedom of speech.Look at hypocrisy there.

If we are to look at it vividly the man was right, if there is nothing to hide about the event why are you denying people access to make research over it? He said the figure was overrated just to pave way for the creation of the state of israel, that the figure was used to seek the world's pity/condolence as a pretence for the creation of Israel. He did accept that people died but it was exaggerated.

He said if the event had happened in Europe why then must you bring the people to occupy palestine? Why not finding a place for them in that same Europe?

Truely there is something fishy about the holocaust!!!
You are righ about d holocaust. All documented evidence points to d fact that d jews scammed d whole world. Its been made a religion in d west and d US. You are punished if you question it in places like Germany. Too much hypocrisy going on there, to think we lost over 200 millions to slave trade and nothing to comemmorate it,is a big shame to any black supporting those scums.

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Duru1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Gravanno:

Demographics of Isreal.

Judaism (75.4%)
Islam (16.9%)
Christianity (2.1%)
Druzism (1.7%)
Baha'i (0.3%)
Unknown (4%)

How does 75.4% Judaism negates Israel from the help of God? Is Christianity or Islamic God different from that of Judaism? If people perceive that God is helping Israel it might come from the saying that God helps those people who help themselves. The manner one seeks the help of God does matter. Most nations with highest percentage of Christianity, such as Republic of South Africa, are worse than Israel in the management of human interactions.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Babe2sure(f): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
TelrocAgro:
Is Isreal that unbeatable for other country in the world? That means no country can wages war against them and eventually conquer them, this shows how powerful and sophiscated they are compared to other part of the world.

Naah...naah... They are powerful because of the US massive support for them. If you fight Isreal, you are indirectly fighting America (they are USA baby). Let them withdraw the support, and we will see if any super power country will not beat them hands down, regardless of their nuclear weapon.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
dayo23:
shut up idi0t muslim extremist! Oloshi. What do you know about the six day war. Give me a link where it stated it was Britain and US that fought the war and not isreal. Just becos u are a muslim who doesn't like isreal don't mean u say trash on this medium!
shut da f,uck up u asshole!! who is talking about religion here?., keep licking Israe,l ass.. they dont even send you, they are not even christain ...but,tlicker,,u idiot.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by wirinet(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Duru1:

How does 75.4% Judaism negates Israel from the help of God? Is Christianity or Islamic God different from that of Judaism? If people perceive that God is helping Israel it might come from the saying that God helps those people who help themselves. The manner one seeks the help of God does matter. Most nations with highest percentage of Christianity, such as Republic of South Africa, are worse than Israel in the management of human interactions.

I am surprised you do not know that the Jewish God is different from the Christian God. The main difference being that while the Christian God is 3 God in 1 or 1 in 3, with Yahweh (Jehovah), Jesus(his son) and Holy spirit co-existing, the Jewish God is one God, who has no son. Also while the Christian Gods is God of all races, the Jewish God is God only to the Jews. The Christian God has a
heaven and Hell where he sents saints and sinners, while the Jewish God makes no such provision as Jews do not believe in hell or heaven. There are lots of differences between the two Gods.

2 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Gravanno: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Duru1:

Not saying that you are wrong in a broad sense, but these people don't believe we are serving the same God. Have you read about Jesus in Talmud? There's no bishop or pastor that hasn't been spat on in Isreal. They bombed oldest orthodox church in Palestine killing all men of God therein before going on blood sucking spree feasting of innocent children and women.

Isreal is a terrorist state(the bombing of USS Liberty, Lavon affair, MOSSAD killing people using fake passport and so on) like Iran, Saudi Arabia and so on, so I get worked out when I see gullible people believing there's anything God about these people. Isreal is running the biggest open air prison in Gaza strips and another concentration camp in Negev desert. Today isreal is supporting ISIS with logistics.

The only thing making isreal what it is today is the powerful jewish lobby in America AIPAC, ADL, American Jewish Committee and not God. Today, the Jews are in fore front for introducing gay marriage and destruction of conservative christian family in US and elsewhere. Today the Jews are winning against Christmas & Christians in US replacing happy xmas with happy Hanukkah Menorah. To get the true picture of what am saying, get a copy of THE PROTOCOL OF LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION or Google the illustration of the protocol of learned elders of zion.

They preached for separation of state and religion but always celebrate Hanukkah Menorah in white house by lighting the biggest Hanukkah tree.

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Gravanno: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
dayo23:
shut up idi0t muslim extremist! Oloshi. What do you know about the six day war. Give me a link where it stated it was Britain and US that fought the war and not isreal.

You are too dumb.

What do you know about six day war? Do you know more than Miko Peled who's father was a top isreali general that fought that war? stop exposing your ignorance. This is the age of Internet i.e the age of knowledge. Here am leaving you with an eyewitness account of the six day war.Get a copy of 'The General's Son' by Miko Peled or watch him below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc77RzGRdIw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by architez: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
ALISMILE:
don't let dat bother u too much! D most important is wat do u believe! U ve to understnd dat Allah has not seen fit to make evry man perceive d trut jus. Like u! So no mata wat u say dey will criticise! Dey will continue to demonize Allah and d Prophet (SAW)! Their criticism not withstandin, it will never remove d shining effect of Islam in d eye of guided one! Pple will continue to love and accept Islam! Tnx

I already know that. Please help educate them. Here is the thread again:

https://www.nairaland.com/2439827/age-consent-sex-what-want

Maybe there is a thread u think I should comment on? Let me know.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by onoja12: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
rubbish can you see how you have been brain washed we all know the bible was tampered with by the romans and the jews were gate keepers for the romains,so they did the tempering

hotyink:
Hmmm!! Isreal!!! The Jewish people and the Land of Israel have a Secret Weapon that no one else can beat- it’s the Hand Of God!! Can you beat that!!

http://www.toridey.com/photo-see-why-no-one-can-beat-isreal/
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Duru1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
wirinet:

I am surprised you do not know that the Jewish God is different from the Christian God. The main difference being that while the Christian God is 3 God in 1 or 1 in 3, with Yahweh (Jehovah), Jesus(his son) and Holy spirit co-existing, the Jewish God is one God, who has no son. Also while the Christian Gods is God of all races, the Jewish God is God only to the Jews. The Christian God has a
heaven and Hell where he sents saints and sinners, while the Jewish God makes no such provision as Jews do not believe in hell or heaven. There are lots of differences between the two Gods.

You know all these about God for fact yet you have not change the luck of the jungle called Nigeria. I must tell you that where there is a belief, there is also element of doubt. All you have enumerated are narratives that had no iota of prove.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Duru1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Gravanno:

Not saying that you are wrong in a broad sense, but these people don't believe we are serving the same God. Have you read about Jesus in Talmud? There's no bishop or pastor that hasn't been spat on in Isreal. They bombed oldest orthodox church in Palestine killing all men of God therein before going on blood sucking spree feasting of innocent children and women.

Isreal is a terrorist state(the bombing of [b]USS Liberty, Lavon affair, MOSSAD killing people using fake passport and so on) like Iran, Saudi Arabia and so on, so I get worked out when I see gullible people believing there's anything God about these people. Isreal is running the biggest open air prison in Gaza strips and another concentration camp in Negev desert. Today isreal is supporting ISIS with logistics.
[/b]
The only thing making isreal what it is today is the powerful jewish lobby in America AIPAC, ADL, American Jewish Committee and not God. Today, the Jews are in fore front for introducing gay marriage and destruction of conservative christian family in US and elsewhere. Today the Jews are winning against Christmas & Christians in US replacing happy xmas with happy Hanukkah Menorah. To get the true picture of what am saying, get a copy of THE PROTOCOL OF LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION or Google the illustration of the protocol of learned elders of zion.

They preached for separation of state and religion but always celebrate Hanukkah Menorah in white house by lighting the biggest Hanukkah tree.

Please talk about what you know for fact and leave other subjects, such as the bolded, to the crowd of pontificators.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Gravanno: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Duru1:

Please talk about what you know for fact and leave other subjects, such as the bolded, to the crowd of pontificators.

Is that all?

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation , code named Operation Susannah , conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation, [1] a group of Egyptian
Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British -owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood , Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.

Notice the similarity between the bold and 911. The fact is that there's virtually no other country that can match isreal in state sponsored terrorism.

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Demmzy15(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

You may find it hard to believe those countries do support and finance ISIS but all the facts on ground points to that.
No that's wrong bro, I actually thought they did but the reverse is the case!

The US trains and arms d so-called moderate like FSA and al nusrah front whose weapons and men often find their way to the arm of ISIS.
US, Saudi, Turkey train and arm moderate Syrian rebels which includes mainly FSA and the YPG, but not Al Qaeda affiliate Al Nusra. As for now this are the only trustable groups on the ground, what you should know is that these groups actually engage ISIS and Assad and when they loose battles against ISIS, ISIS takes over their weapons and stuffs. When you look at ISIS in Iraq, most of their weapons and movement are American made from the humvee to guns. ISIS got those weapons not because America provided them, but when they overran Iraqi bases, they seized these weapons from Iraqi soldiers.

Israel`s role for now is to provide medical aid to wounded ISIS members. Syrian christian Druze attacked an ambulance conveying ISIS members to Israel for treatment. www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/23/wounded-syrian-dies-as-israeli-druze-attack-military-ambulance-say-police
Yh the fighters Israel treated was actually Al Qaeda affiliate Jabhat Ul Nusra not ISIS. This happened in the Israeli occupied Golan Heights, I could remember Press TV saying the News last year. Check here http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
Most main stream media will never tell you they were ISIS fighters.
And this:
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=112447
It was actually Nusra frobt fighters not ISIS.

I think the Jordanian thing was a one off incidence and we heard nothing after the king led his jets to bomb them.
I would have preferred you to say you didn't hear anything rather than say 'we'. When ISIS killed the Jordanian pilot, I think that was one of the bloodiest time for ISIS. Their members and friends in Jordanian prisons were all executed including the women. They received the pounding of their lives, here, http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6635792

The US has made thousands of flight mission in the name of bombing them and yet they keep growing in strength. Please go through this: www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/american-aircraft-airdropped-weapons-to-isis-says-mp/
ISIS as you know is a strong terrorist group, but the airstrikes has reduced and destroyed most of their capabilities. They can hardly go on an offensive, rather they are defending. One of the greatest battles that showed the power of the airstrikes are 'Battle for Kobani', Battle for Tikrit'. They were badly beaten and defeated!

An israeli general was killed along the border between Syria and Jordan last week:
www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/01/exclusive-israeli-general-chechnyans-killed-in-syrian-air-strike/
OK! I wonder what the guy was doing there?! undecided

Lastly, if the US had not invaded Iraq which had the semblance of a stable govt in place, cos of some phantom WMD, Iraq won't be where it is today and millions of lives won't have been lost. US interference in all those countries was to stop them from being independent.
Partially agree with you, please read about the Gulf War. I still blame the terrorists too!

KSA has failed to provide good leadership to Sunni moslems all around the world by engaging in an endless romance with wahabist/salafist doctrines

This where you get it wrong, Salafiyyah isn't a terrorist doctrine. I could provide pdf with Salafi scholars refuting extremism. Saudi Arabia as a country has the best antiterrorism program in the world, even better than that of the West. In fact even before the world knew Ibn Ladin, he was refuted by a Salafi scholar named Abdullah ibn Baz. The doctrine of terrorism is called 'Khawaarij' not Salafi. Salaf means pious predecessor which refers to early first 3 generations of Muslims. So whoever treads on their path is a 'salafi'. Jihadists aren't salafi but Khawaarij! Hope you get the difference!

which Iran is countering and may likely overpower some day.
Iran is a majority Shia country with totally different ideology and school of thought. Iranian can't interfere with that of Sunnis, never possible. Even the Sunnis of Iran aren't succumbing to them!

The US/western world is capitalising on these flaws in Islam to simulate terror attacks at home and then blame fundamentalist Islam so as to invade innocent countries like libya,syria and iraq who know nothing about the crimes.
Exactly, that's what they do. Like the World Trade Center, I'm having second thoughts about it. But after thorough investigation, I'm convinced that Muslim extremists carried it out. The 7/7 bombings was by this jihadists and they are the main problems because they give America and Allies reasons and justification to attack Muslim countries!
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Nempi(m): 1:06am On Jul 13, 2015
chuna1985:
God is an Israelite and loves them. Same God hates others.

Mtcheeeeeew. deceived lots.
Ewu!
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Cannonleo(m): 1:54am On Jul 13, 2015
Maple:

No mind them jare...Israel wey no fit beat hezbollah, naim go battle iran?

Israel look strong around its Arab neighbors, beyond that, its a different game entirely. You see, the Persians or Iranians (as they are called today) aint arabs, they walk the talk, if u know what I mean...for far too long now, they've been daring Israel to stop barking and attack them as it has been saying it would for God knows how long now. But nothing has happened, you know why? because Israel dont have the balls to fight a formidable opponent without bigdaddy USA military support. And the support is not forthcoming either, because a war with the Persians is too risky even for the US. US can not sacrifice the lives of its citizens to go die for your "mighty" Israel over Iran. So the US snubbed Israel and chose to dialogue with the Iranians over their Nuclear program.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Cannonleo(m): 1:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Maple:

No mind them jare...Israel wey no fit beat hezbollah, naim go battle iran?

Israel look strong around its Arab neighbors, beyond that, its a different game entirely. You see, the Persians or Iranians (as they are called today) aint arabs, they walk the talk, if u know what I mean...for far too long now, they've been daring Israel to stop barking and attack them as it has been saying it would for God knows how long now. But nothing has happened, you know why? because Israel dont have the balls to fight a formidable opponent without bigdaddy USA military support. And the support is not forthcoming either, because a war with the Persians is too risky even for the US. US can not sacrifice the lives of its citizens to go die for your "mighty" Israel over Iran. So the US snubbed Israel and chose to dialogue with the Iranians over their Nuclear program.
you know I took my time to research about the six day war from.and I realized that all this noise about isreal being invisible ,the best etc were just mere talk .

all I saw was a well prepared Arab league with an Nasser who seemed to have capacity but lacked initiative and a Levi eshkol who didn't want war,more interested in developing Israel,did not have the balls to push the initiative toward and kept breaking down, reallying solely on the US for help and had Lyndon Johnson twitching his fingers to what. steps to take.

it only took a charismatic moshe dayan to put Levi of his suttering jerk and take the initiative .. the six day war was simply about who took the initiative first,believe u me,if nassar hadn't began to back track on the isrealies and hit first,it would be 48 all over again with the isrealies playing guerilla warfare again against a better armed Arab league but the Israelie hit first and just I have always adovacated that modern wars are not won on the ground,the Air is boss,it took just 18 hours to clear the combined airforce of the Arab league and what happened chaos.

this is why I weep for the Nigerian Airforce ,this administration had better find suitable alternatives to obtain out 4g jetsfast since they decided show stupidity by canceling all contacts as regarding advanced talks on sukhoi 30 jets with just few hurdles to put pen to paper as regards putting up a maintenance facility in nigeria with made by the former Admin,plus the jf-17thunder jets ,they had better not go negotiating for Western aircraft or we might have another jaguar junk yard when we refuse to play house duties for the idiots fromthe west.

the isrealie have learnt from that episode and has built a very impressive defense structure but truth be told their nuclear capabilities are the only deterrent left for that the Iranians will deal with them,many isrealies I know don't deny this.that is why the talks with Iran pisses them.off.the feeling of 67 still hovers.

the current heat in the middle east is a 50-50 .for isreal ,there enemies in disarray Good for them but a bigger enemy IsIS knocking at the door just near the Golan heights .plenty wahala

so the Israelies are seating on a boiling pot for now,one thing the six day war taught me was.
element of suprise of a less capable foe
Initiative taking
and Air is supreme(always known that just to re echo it)

also kinda of love kafir block 60 jets .lol

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Nempi:
Ewu!
Ezi offia.
It takes a fooool to believe Shiit.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by smarthG(f): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2015
omololu2020:
if russia,usa,england,china or india handle dis ur isreal eh,isreal wey no fit battle iran mtchewww

You are obviously not up to date.
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by omololu2020(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
smarthG:

You are obviously not up to date.
so isreal will defeat russia or china...una go just dey typ lik say una no get brain.well u dat u are up to date y dont u tell me whatsup
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by seagulsntrawler: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Demmzy15:

No that's wrong bro, I actually thought they did but the reverse is the case!

US, Saudi, Turkey train and arm moderate Syrian rebels which includes mainly FSA and the YPG, but not Al Qaeda affiliate Al Nusra. As for now this are the only trustable groups on the ground, what you should know is that these groups actually engage ISIS and Assad and when they loose battles against ISIS, ISIS takes over their weapons and stuffs. When you look at ISIS in Iraq, most of their weapons and movement are American made from the humvee to guns. ISIS got those weapons not because America provided them, but when they overran Iraqi bases, they seized these weapons from Iraqi soldiers.

Yh the fighters Israel treated was actually Al Qaeda affiliate Jabhat Ul Nusra not ISIS. This happened in the Israeli occupied Golan Heights, I could remember Press TV saying the News last year. Check here http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

It was actually Nusra frobt fighters not ISIS.

I would have preferred you to say you didn't hear anything rather than say 'we'. When ISIS killed the Jordanian pilot, I think that was one of the bloodiest time for ISIS. Their members and friends in Jordanian prisons were all executed including the women. They received the pounding of their lives, here, http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6635792

ISIS as you know is a strong terrorist group, but the airstrikes has reduced and destroyed most of their capabilities. They can hardly go on an offensive, rather they are defending. One of the greatest battles that showed the power of the airstrikes are 'Battle for Kobani', Battle for Tikrit'. They were badly beaten and defeated!

OK! I wonder what the guy was doing there?! undecided

Partially agree with you, please read about the Gulf War. I still blame the terrorists too!

This where you get it wrong, Salafiyyah isn't a terrorist doctrine. I could provide pdf with Salafi scholars refuting extremism. Saudi Arabia as a country has the best antiterrorism program in the world, even better than that of the West. In fact even before the world knew Ibn Ladin, he was refuted by a Salafi scholar named Abdullah ibn Baz. The doctrine of terrorism is called 'Khawaarij' not Salafi. Salaf means pious predecessor which refers to early first 3 generations of Muslims. So whoever treads on their path is a 'salafi'. Jihadists aren't salafi but Khawaarij! Hope you get the difference!

Iran is a majority Shia country with totally different ideology and school of thought. Iranian can't interfere with that of Sunnis, never possible. Even the Sunnis of Iran aren't succumbing to them!

Exactly, that's what they do. Like the World Trade Center, I'm having second thoughts about it. But after thorough investigation, I'm convinced that Muslim extremists carried it out. The 7/7 bombings was by this jihadists and they are the main problems because they give America and Allies reasons and justification to attack Muslim countries!
You seem to believe so much in the narratives given by the main stream media that the US is fighting against ISIS and that all terrorist acts against the west are Islamic inspired. Who are the moderate rebels fighting against Assad?
Do you condone what Jordan did? Executing captives under their watch just to retaliate against ISIS. Acting like a rogue state without principles and inhibitions.
Iran is succeeding where KSA has failed to provide leadership. From Iraq, Syria, palestine, and recently Yemen. You may not like them cos of their beliefs( shiite\sunni things) but you must appreciate the fact that they are a force to reckon with in the ME.
You also, do not need to pretend about salafist/wahabism inspired doctrine being at the heart of global terrorism, their acts are everywhere for all to see.
Osama bin Laden was not responsible for 9/11 and never admitted doing it. He only offered praise to those who did it. There was a 25m USD bounty placed on his head before he died by the FBI and 9\11 wasn't among the crimes he was alleged to have committed. 7/7 was also sponsored state terrorism if you do your findings very well you'd see that d government side of the story does not add up. Same thing with the Tsarnev brothers that were framed up for the Boston marathon bombing. Please go through this articles:
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=104649
www.informationclearinghouse.info/article42360.htm
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by hotyink: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chinese Gift Card Vendors Whatsapp Numbers

https://hook.ng/chinese-gift-card-vendors-whatsapp-numbers/
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by hotyink: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
Currently buying higher
www.hook.ng
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by hotyink: 1:45am On Mar 21, 2023
Get paid whenever with www.hook.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 / Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday / Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.