Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nigerian Comedy On British Television - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Comedy On British Television (2061 Views)

Who Remembers Watching A Nigerian Comedy Called Uncle Joe? / Video: Nigerian Comedy Show – Basketmouth Vs. Gordons [video] / Free Nigerian Comedy Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedy On British Television by waleleader(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2006
British born Nigerian comedienne, Jocelyn (Pronounced Jasilin) Jee Essien is probaly one of the biggest british comediennes today, her new sitcom "Little Miss Joceylyn" is gaining cult followership among all races just like the very popular "Little Britain". Viewers are even regarding it as the best black british comedy since "Desmonds" (remember good old Desmonds). . i call it British Papa Ajasco.

The comedy is majorly based on the jobs, lifestyle, socialization and mental reasoning of blacks especially Nigerians in the UK. it will have you rolling on the floor believe me.

The programme is aired on BBC 3 on Tuesdays and repeated on Thursdays at 10:30 pm. For folks outside the UK, you can watch full version on the BBC 3 website link provided below

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/littlemissjocelyn/

Enjoy the show. Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Comedy On British Television by toptho(f): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2006
"I wont be questioned"-i like dat and the character where she works in an office and they dont know she is "black".most parts r funny anyway.
Re: Nigerian Comedy On British Television by Seun(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2007
Is it true that the show is only funny the first few times you watch it?

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Heard Of Wura.tv? / Why I Was Given A Role In 'the Johnsons' Without Paw Paw - Aki (efe) / Nollywood Box Office Returns Will Be A Laughing Stock In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.